The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Proof SNL curse is real: Tracy Morgan near death after fiery auto crash! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=99612)

Faith_Machine 06-07-2014 11:08 AM

Proof SNL curse is real: Tracy Morgan near death after fiery auto crash!

Dear friends, I'm sure you'll all join me in praying for the poor colored actor Tracy Morgan, who has become the latest victim of the infamous Saturday Night Live Curse:

Actor Tracy Morgan in critical condition after crash

Now then, we all know curses are real, but I do have some questions for the pastors here.

Firstly, do we know who placed this curse upon the Saturday Night Live cast members?

Second, has there ever been a concerted effort by the faith community to lift this curse through prayer?

Third, do you feel the lovely Victoria Jackson is being protected from this curse because she has embraced conservative Christian values?

Conversely, do you believe God has allowed this curse to continue to hold the other SNL cast members in its grip because they so often do "blue" material, making sex jokes and contributing to the moral decay of our youth?

I have many, many more questions, but right now I'm just going to take a moment and pray some more for Tracy Morgan. I suspect the Lord was well pleased with Mr. Morgan for taking a stand against homosexuality, but He removed His hand of protection from the young minstrel because he caved in and apologized to the liberals.

Zechariah Smyth 06-07-2014 01:06 PM

Re: Proof SNL curse is real: Tracy Morgan near death after fiery auto crash!

I heard he kicked the bucket.

:yawn:

No big loss. He can scream for eternity with junkie John Belushi and AIDS-infected Gilda Radner.

:thumbdown:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Faith_Machine 06-07-2014 06:21 PM

Well I prayed real hard for him for a good five to ten minutes last night, and I know God answers all my prayers, so if Tracy Morgan has died, that was surely what God felt was best for him

God always gives you exactly what you need. Isn't He wonderful?

Mary Etheldreda 06-07-2014 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 1092850)
God always gives you exactly what you need. Isn't He wonderful?

YES! Yes He IS!

Amen and AMEN!

If that negro's soul is suffering in Hell right now, God is Good!
If that negro's soul is hanging on to life, God is Good!

God is good all the time!
All the time, God is good!

Faith_Machine 06-07-2014 07:07 PM

Tracy Morgan did a standup routine about how his son was gay and he might have to stab him in the heart if he didn't stop. Now that Morgan is dead, I wonder what will become of the lad? I would hate to think he might fall into the hands of some foster care system where they have a policy of making gay youth feel good about their disgusting choices.

It seems I have a lot of prayer work cut out for me in the coming days. Give me strength, Lord!

Pastor Ezekiel 06-08-2014 02:26 AM

Who? :huh:

Faith_Machine 06-08-2014 02:32 AM

He was one of those secular actor/comedians, Zeke. He starred in a remake of "The Nutty Professor" a few years ago. That one was family friendly, I think, but most of his other work was, well, not the type of material you'd want to play in mixed company.

Nobar King 06-08-2014 09:45 AM

I'm pretty sure that I have better people to pray for.

Bjorn Jensen 06-08-2014 10:55 AM

Sure the car was not stolen? If it was, I'm very sorry for the owner.

Attila's Wife 06-08-2014 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 1092867)
Tracy Morgan did a standup routine about how his son was gay

In my country Tracy is a girl's name. No wonder the child was confused. :angry:

Yea-tho-we-walk 06-08-2014 02:11 PM

Probably the SNL skit that was the straw that broke the camels back was Tracie's part in Djesus Uncrossed. A you tube search will show Tracie's part in this skit. I was so horrified at the skit that I actually couldn't believe what I was seeing. I had to watch it over a hundred times just to fathom the depth of depravity that was portrayed. The worst part was where they showed Jesus with a shotgun saying, just before He shot, "say helllooo to my dad"! Truly sickening!