The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I Killed Christ and I am Sorry (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=99095)

Mother Of Seven 06-07-2014 10:48 AM

Re: I Killed Christ and I am Sorry

Sister, where have you been for the last 2 years? Welcome back, anyway :)

Mary Etheldreda 06-07-2014 04:57 PM

Speaking of Where Is, Where is Mr. Weinstein? Has the Jewish community sent a golem after him for his rejecting his demonic religion?

Johny Joe Hold 06-07-2014 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1092833)
Speaking of Where Is, Where is Mr. Weinstein? Has the Jewish community sent a golem after him for his rejecting his demonic religion?

Good question, Sister E. I've wondered myself.

I think rabbis are under strict orders to haul away those Jews who have found Jesus. When one Jew realizes how guilty they are for killing Jesus, the entire faith knows it must become defensive. Heavy is the feeling of guilt.

Marko Loimaan-Aho 06-07-2014 08:44 PM

Quote:

Few weeks ago I was very worried about him, but he answered and everything was ok. However he has been on my prayer list since that. I was (and still am) afraid that joos are going to crucify him. Also catlicks (new pope was just in news hugging joos) are a real threat to him, as this video proves, they do crucifixions even nowadays!
http://on.rt.com/lcdgy2

Mother Of Seven 06-07-2014 09:02 PM

There aren't many honest Joos are there? Just another trying one trying to weasel his way into the confidence of True Christians™ no doubt with some scheme to benefit himself. If he were genuine, he would have still been hanging around. Best to just forget these types.

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 06-15-2014 06:54 PM

I am praying for you. I pray that you will truly find Christ and please read your :Bible:. Here are some helpful verses. Acts 2:37-39, Mark 16:16, and Psalm 19:6. Pray, read your Bible, and pray. Repeat.

Jerome Jefferson III 06-25-2014 07:25 PM

Dear Mr. Diamond merchant:

I axept your apology. So does Jesus.

Pastor Jerome

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 07-16-2014 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morton Weinstein (Post 1087270)
Brothers and Sisters,

I want to apologize for killing your Savior and request your prayers that I can accept Him as Messiah one day soon. I am diligently studying scripture; it seems to point directly to Christ as the Son of Man and the Son of God, sent to die for a couple days so that all of creation could glorify the Father and our 8 ounce souls could rule and reign with Him forever and ever and ever and ever while we sing songs and play Uno. (Sorry, I made that last part up because I love Uno and I cannot imagine Heaven without Malachi and I playing a few hands each day)

So, once again - so sorry for the crucifixion and for bad movies like The Holocaust. It is my fault and I accept it with contrition and repentance.

Your friend,
Morton

PS: Sorry for Joan Rivers, too.

It is so wonderful that you are repenting! Praise Jesus! You are in my prayers.

Titus Templeton 07-16-2014 12:22 PM

Do you Jews believe in golems?

Walter Van Slyke 07-25-2014 11:08 PM

Quote:

I can't be sure, but I thought I spotted him in the parking lot of Temple *____* near my house last Saturday. If it was him, I'm sure it was to attend a wedding or bar mitzvah and not a regular Saturday service. Now that he has rejected his joodom and accepted Jesus, he would never do that. Right?

Mary Etheldreda 07-25-2014 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walter Van Slyke (Post 1102403)
I can't be sure, but I thought I spotted him in the parking lot of Temple *____* near my house last Saturday. If it was him, I'm sure it was to attend a wedding or bar mitzvah and not a regular Saturday service. Now that he has rejected his joodom and accepted Jesus, he would never do that. Right?

Goodness, I hope and pray not! His people are really irritating decent Christians throughout Europe these days. He'd better stay away from them if he knows what's good for him.

Didymus Much 07-26-2014 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morton Weinstein (Post 1087270)
...I want to apologize for killing your Savior...

Uh, can I point out the obvious (if uncomfortable) here?

If you guys hadn't done that, this whole "Christianity" thing would never have happened. Fizzled out before going anywhere.

If you feel the need to apologize to someone, how about all non-Christians?

Pastor Isaac Peters 07-26-2014 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1102408)
Uh, can I point out the obvious (if uncomfortable) here?

If you guys hadn't done that, this whole "Christianity" thing would never have happened. Fizzled out before going anywhere.

If you feel the need to apologize to someone, how about all non-Christians?

You sound like that Mexican head case who wrote about recognizing Judas as our savior. (I won't provide a link, lest some of our less spiritually mature readers become confused; ask a pastor what "Tres Versiones de Judas" is.)

Thomas Helwys 08-03-2014 02:21 PM

Well it's not up to me to accept or deny your apology. That is only up to Jesus Christ our Lord God to do that. But I love Jesus so much and trust in His Saving Grace© that I know he has forgiven you if your testimony is righteous with his majesty.

However, much like the nigras I think it's best to keep even the repenant Christ Killers ™separate though close to the more righteous of the Landover Baptist Church congregation. Remember Matthew 27:25 "
Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

God bless and you'd better not joo us on your tithing! Seems you have around 2000 years of make up tithing at a minimum of 10%. Let's see, assuming a median income just to enter the campus of Landover Baptist Church which is $500,000 per year..minimum. ...let's see carry the 1, that comes down to a Blessing Tithe To Avoid HellsFire ™ of $100,000,000. And due to the fact you are a former joo (though saved by the blood of Christ) we can only accept a certified cashiers check or gold bullion: no personal checks allowed.