The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Witches Are Turning On Each Other: GLORY! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=85275)

Matthew Hopkins 12-06-2012 06:35 PM

The Witches Are Turning On Each Other: GLORY!

Brethren,

Just the other week, in the godless Dominican Republic, messican witch 'Franklin Barazate' attacked arch US warlock 'Wayne Houchin' in a witch-on-witch fire battle!

http://www.svengalimagic.com/wp-cont...021164_n1.jpeg

Now, we all know how baby Jesus feels about witches, wizards and those who seek them out:

Exodus 22:18 "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."

Leviticus 19:31 "Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God."

Leviticus 20:27 "A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them."

Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Take note, Brothers and Sisters, next time a 'magician' appears on television, or at your local restaurant, JESUS HATES WITCHES. Throw tar on them, brethren, stone them with sharp rocks, and NEVER, on ANY ACCOUNT, should you agree to "PICK ANY CARD". That is the path to hell, you may rest assured.

Jesus hates them so much, that he has started to turn them against each other. Let us look forward to more such inter-magician combats, and remain ever vigilant to the satanic influence of these pestilent homosexualists.

My only regret is that the burns were not more severe, or preferably fatal, to this noisome minion of satan. :angry:

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" 1 Peter 5:8

YBIC

Matthew Hopkins 12-06-2012 08:16 PM

Re: The Witches Are Turning On Each Other: GLORY!

The next wizard fight I hope to see would be between him:

http://www.channel4.com/assets/progr...-0_625x352.jpg

and him:

http://scrapetv.com/News/newsbrief/e...ctrocution.jpg

Join with me in praying that they strike each other dead with their incantations.

Praise Him!

YBIC

Mary Etheldreda 12-06-2012 08:31 PM

I've prayed, brother.

May the LORD be glorified.

John Creeser 12-06-2012 11:14 PM

WOW that one hellspawn sure showed the other one:supaburn:

Seeing as I came in the top 6 this year in the annual witch hunt, I now know who will be in my sites for next. Pastor Ezekiel can't win every year!!

Just have to watch that one dodgy hellspawn doesn't put his claws on my head and set my hair on fire.....hmmm maybe I'll use a flame thrower next year. YES!!

.......can you get flame throwers on ebay?

Matthew Hopkins 12-06-2012 11:41 PM

Amen, Brother, a glorious notion!

YBIC

Pastor Ezekiel 12-07-2012 01:22 AM

I seen a wizard once in Las Vegas. I'm pretty sure it was queer to boot.

Matthew Hopkins 12-07-2012 02:15 AM

With teeth like that, it looks like an English queer... That limey sorcerer must have done a deal with Satan to get himself a job in Vegas.

YBIC

Colin McGician 03-31-2013 01:12 AM

The idea of entertaining others through sleight of hand does not warrant an ignorant religiously motivated attack. Wayne was hired to perform and The other man attacked him without warning. Wayne does not practice witchcraft, nor does any professional magician. Claiming that performances of magicians are sinful makes as much sense as boycotting magic markers.

BelieverInGod 03-31-2013 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colin McGician (Post 991199)
The idea of entertaining others through sleight of hand does not warrant an ignorant religiously motivated attack. Wayne was hired to perform and The other man attacked him without warning. Wayne does not practice witchcraft, nor does any professional magician. Claiming that performances of magicians are sinful makes as much sense as boycotting magic markers.

So you support witchcraft.

I guess the witches turning on each other was too good to be true :(

Colin McGician 03-31-2013 06:41 PM

Sleight of hand does not equal witchcraft.

Mary Etheldreda 03-31-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colin McGician (Post 991447)
Sleight of hand does not equal witchcraft.

You seem awfully touchy about this subject, Mr. McGician. You're not a performance clown or something, are you?

:)

Paragon of virtue 03-31-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colin McGician (Post 991199)
Claiming that performances of magicians are sinful makes as much sense as boycotting magic markers.

Good work Colin you may yet prove yourself to be a worthy servant. Magic markers are and have been the favorite writing utensil of Satan since their invention. Did you know that, according to Wikipedia, "Until the early 1990s the most common solvents that were used for the ink (in magic markers) were toluene and xylene. These two substances are both harmful and characterized by a very strong smell. Yes, there can be no doubt that the father of lies was trying his damnedest to get children hooked on huffing. This of course was very difficult to do because of the strong smell associated with the chemicals, but leave it to Lucifer to come up with an even more insidious idea. Once again from Wikipedia: "Today, the ink is usually made on the basis of alcohols."
Yes, friends and neighbors, Crayola and the rest of the liberals in Big Stationary have made a deal with the dark one to introduce your children to alcohol. We all know about the dangers of magic, but did you also know that the Bible warns us about marking our bodies as well, Leviticus 19:28 . It's true! Take Care, Beware, Take Care!

Didymus Much 03-31-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paragon of virtue (Post 991456)
...the Bible warns us about marking our bodies as well, Leviticus 19:28...

Leviticus 19:28 "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord."

These guys aren't going to Heaven.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/200...rkerpenmen.jpg

Picture is from the Huffington Post. Coincidence? :hmmm:

Rev. Waynetta Kerr 04-01-2013 12:20 AM

Witches? Seriously?

The men just love to invent witches to stop women from gaining any power.

Jesus was a feminist. we know this because He accepted the woman to wash his feet even though she was a sinner.

So it's obvious that Jesus didn't actually believe in witches. Anything added later by men wanting to hate women can be discounted out of hand. I hope that helps you all to understand our Lord better.

BelieverInGod 04-01-2013 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Waynetta Kerr (Post 991515)
Witches? Seriously?

The men just love to invent witches to stop women from gaining any power.

Jesus was a feminist. we know this because He accepted the woman to wash his feet even though she was a sinner.

So it's obvious that Jesus didn't actually believe in witches. Anything added later by men wanting to hate women can be discounted out of hand. I hope that helps you all to understand our Lord better.

Really? So all those followers of "wicca" who consider themselves "feminists", that was all made up by men to keep them from gaining power?

Be glad that there's at least 10 True Christians on your God forsaken rock. Or I'm pretty sure it would be sunk by now.