The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Kenyan Pastor Orders Ladies to go to Church WITHOUT undergarments (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97438)

Pastor Ezekiel 03-02-2014 10:06 PM

Kenyan Pastor Orders Ladies to go to Church WITHOUT undergarments

THIS latest news from africa just makes me shiver in revulsion. Can you imagine the stench? :bad:

Quote:

Shock as Pastor orders Ladies to go to Church without Panties and Bras … for Christ to ‘enter’

A pastor from a church in Dandora Phase 2 has ordered all female members to go to the church free -without bras and panties for Christ to enter their lives!

Rev. Njohi of Lord’s Propeller Redemption Church has advised female worshippers from wearing any undergarments to the church terming them as ungodly. In a meeting chaired by him, a law was passed banning the wearing of inner wears. Njohi claims that when going to church, people need to be free in ‘body’ and ‘spirit’ to receive Christ.

He went ahead to warn members of dire consequences if they secretly put on their inner wears. A member of the church who sought anonymity said that in last Sunday’s service, ladies were pantiless and braless just as the pastor ordered.

Mothers were advised to do the same and check their daughters when coming to church on Sundays so as to receive Christ too.

What is really happening to our pastors?

-The Kenyan DAILY POST

http://www.kenyan-post.com/2014/02/s...-to-go-to.html
I'd be curious to know how this jigaboo "pastor" justifies his order to the ladies with Scripture. :hmmm:

Mother Of Seven 03-02-2014 10:21 PM

Re: Kenyan Pastor Orders Ladies to go to Church WITHOUT undergarments

"Lord’s Propeller Redemption Church" What sort of a church name is that? Since when has God had a propeller? The church is in a place called "Dandora Phase 2". Those nigros are nuts. :clown:

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/...beanie_hat.jpg

WilliamJenningsBryan 03-02-2014 10:24 PM

The Kenyan DAILY POST

I suspect this is the result of the Kenyan born Obama's twisted foreign policy.

Mother Of Seven 03-02-2014 10:24 PM

I was wondering how the pastor would even know if they were wearing underwear, but then I saw the pic accompanying the article. I was horrified! The women look like whores anyway, so it probably makes no difference.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sCmvxRUPAU...wnload+(1).jpg

Mother Of Seven 03-02-2014 10:49 PM

I've figured it out, Pastor Zeke. There's a group of demons running around Zimbabwe, and one of them has run off to Dandora Phase 2 and got into the pastor. This from a Bulawayo newspaper 6 weeks ago (Bulwayo is the 2nd largest city in Zimbabwe).

Quote:

A family from Bulawayo's Nketa 7 suburb dumped its tenant's "goblin" at the Tshabalala Police Station, sending cops fleeing in different directions.The incident occurred at about 8 pm on Wednesday.A family that claimed a lodger owned the goblin brought it to the station in a suitcase."We heard some screaming from the charge office and most officers who had knocked off rushed to see what was happening. At first everyone gathered around the suitcase, wanting to see what was inside," said a cop.The officer said a traditional healer who had come with the family opened the suitcase and a weird looking creature jumped out of a bottle that was filled with blood."No one told anyone it was time to run. One minute, the charge office was full, the next, it was empty. I think some people went out through the windows because we could not all have fitted through the door. Fat cops and slim cops all ran for their lives screaming," said the cop.Police officers gave differing versions about how the goblin looked. Some said it looked like am snake with the head of a dog and others said it was a dog with scales like a pangolin.They all agreed that it smelt terribly.The traditional healer is said to have overpowered the goblin and burnt it.Contacted for comment, Bulawayo deputy police spokesperson Assistant Inspector Bhekimpilo Ndlovu confirmed the incident. - See more at: http://www.bulawayo24.com/index-id-n....2oUvTFQ3.dpuf

Pastor Ezekiel 03-02-2014 11:03 PM

I used to have an african goblin. My father (Pastor Lamentations Flint) brought it home for me after an extended Mission to The Jungleboys over in africa. I had fun with it for awhile. I had fun throwing Prayers at it and watching it vomit green stuff and squeal (they are LOUD!).

I wonder what ever happened to that thing? :hmmm:

Bjorn Jensen 03-03-2014 03:49 AM

Considering that this is Kenya, could it be that this pastor is from Obama's tribe?

Titus Templeton 03-03-2014 03:03 PM

Maybe they need more Bibles in Kenya.

Cranky Old Man 03-03-2014 03:27 PM

Amazing, as if Jesus would be interested in entering a slut. It explains a lot though. Disney sluts like Miley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan and Hillary Clinton no doubt prefer going around without undergarments as well. It can be no coincidence that all this is happening while Kenyan Obama is running America to the ground.

James Hutchins 03-03-2014 03:42 PM

You know, when I read Pastor Ezekiel's post, Numbers immediately came to mind:
Numbers 35:33
So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.

Can you imagine the mess these animals must leave on the pews during their unclean time?:blech:

I would think the wearing of undergarments cuts back of the number of flies the nigresses brought in.

I cannot imagine the smell though, probably as bad as the monkey exhibit at the zoo.

Johny Joe Hold 03-04-2014 03:35 AM

I've heard the Catholic Church originally came out of Africa. It is preoccupied with sex like this one. There is definitely a similarity.

Mother Of Seven 03-04-2014 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1070694)
I've heard the Catholic Church originally came out of Africa. It is preoccupied with sex like this one. There is definitely a similarity.

Ah yes! I've heard of the "Out of Africa" theory. That explains it. Thanks :)

Freddy Osborne 03-05-2014 12:35 AM

My grandfather's National Geographics convinced me these people never wore drawers. That's probably another reason they keep spreading all those monkey diseases.

But really, what do you expect from a bunch of people that lay around drunk on kumi kumi made out of banana juice and battery acid?

Proverbs 20:1. Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise. :wacko:

Praise The Lord!

Freddy Osborne 03-05-2014 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven (Post 1070397)

Those YaYa secrets are definitely not divine. Yuck. :thumbdown:

Alphonse Alban 03-05-2014 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1070409)
My father (Pastor Lamentations Flint) brought it home for me after an extended Mission to The Jungleboys over in africa.

Was it not your father who converted current Nigerian president, Goodluck Jonathan, into Christianity? That boy seemed to turn out OK. He just now made gaysexuals illegal in Nigeria.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4589227.html

WithGodWeStand 03-05-2014 04:02 AM

I hate to say this... Well I actually do not mind saying it at all. Black people or what I like to call them "Black devils" are the spawn of satan. Now we already know this. But why is this important? It is important because these satanic anti Christians pretend to be worshiping the lord but have just made a mockery out of Christ. Their sexually deviant minds create ways to seduce men and women alike. They have no moral boundaries and will lay with any man, woman, child, infant, or beast. I am surprised they are not flinging poop at each other and performing weird satanic sex rituals like most black people do. Its almost like they have some sick weird perverted game where they molest everything in site and if they can't molest it try think about it till they rape it.

Oh and it must really stink in there... All those sick disgusting unclean fish stinking hookers who had 7 johns come over last night and now need to get their forgiveness from the good lord.

Alvin Moss 03-06-2014 02:48 AM

This article was featured in a Negroe newspaper and there in lies the confusion.

It has been commonly understood by Christians for the last few hundred years that the Negroe is burdened with unnatural sexual urges. However, the Negroe unable to grasp his deficiency and is loathe to admit that is part of his make up.

For this reason, Negroes would believe that it may be unusual for a fellow Negroe who pretended to be a saved Christian and a servant of God to act in such a fashion, while a True Christian is not surprised at all.

Johny Joe Hold 09-04-2023 01:36 AM

I have read that during the recent pandemic period it became popular across the U. S. for women to go braless. As a mayor, who must remain on good terms across a broad constituency, I'm reluctant to pass laws about such an issue.

The more specific question is bralessness while attending services at Landover Baptist Church. That is up to our Pastors and how they want the congregation to appear while they are conducting services. Certainly women at LBC would want men to make the ruling on this.

Are There Any Rules About Going Braless? – DNyuz

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...Z_tpU&usqp=CAU

WWJDnow 09-04-2023 11:48 PM

I have a minor in Bible from Landover Baptist University. I've read the Bible cover-to-cover about 20 times, in the original English. And not once in all of that did I see anywhere where God said it is OK for women not to wear undergarments.