The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   LBC's War on Sin (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   9 Reasons why GOD HATES HOLLAND! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=43929)

Cranky Old Man 06-03-2010 11:39 PM

9 Reasons why GOD HATES HOLLAND!

Holland is an insignificant country between Turkey and Poland filled with arrogant, bad smelling, cheese gobbling, blunt barbarians who spend all their time whining and complaining. Let’s make this crystal clear: Holland is the filthiest country in the world, bar none. The Dutch will all go to Hell twice.

Psalm 63:9 "But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth."
  1. The Dutch language is the only language in the world that doesn't have a word for virgin. In a country where drugs, postnatal abortion, gay marriage, prostitution and sex with children are all completely legal, the concept is simply completely unknown. They even have a political party "Christen Unie" which actively promotes sex with children! Psalm 9:17 "... into hell ... all the nations that forget God."
  2. The Dutch are the only people in the world who think that the Dutch can play football. They never won anything, their most disastrous moment being 1974 when their players had so much sex and alcohol before the world cup final with Germany that they forgot to show up.
  3. The Dutch gay cowards army is the worst in the world. Whenever they get scared they simply run away no matter how many innocent people will die because of that. The Dutch claim to have an air force but no one has ever actually seen it in action. Their parliament has been debating whether or not to buy just a single military airplane for decades. Revelation 21:8 "... whoremongers ..."
  4. The Dutch are always telling the rest of the world how to behave. No one ever listens. Matthew 24:51 "... hypocrites ..."
  5. The only people actually working in Holland are the Polish and the Turks. All other people are on welfare because they are too stoned to work. Geert Wilders, an Indonesian bisexual who dyed his hair blonde and wears blue contact lenses to look more like a German Nazi, is trying to change all this, but everyone is too stoned to notice. Proverbs 12:24 "... the lazy man ..."
  6. Since everything in Holland is legal, they have a lot of empty prisons. No one in Holland knows what those are meant for. The Dutch are rumored to have a police force but they are too stoned to do anything useful with the exception of producing insane amounts of speeding tickets. Romans 1:30 "... inventors of evil things ..."
  7. The Dutch have an ugly hat wearing silly excuse for a queen who is not even Dutch as both her husband, father and grandfather all were Nazis who escaped criminal prosecution by joining the royal family. To keep the family line pure her retarded son Alexander is married to Máxima Zorreguieta who personally shot thousands of Argentinian farmers before she was forced to escape into the royal family as well. No one in the Dutch royal family speaks Dutch. 1 Corinthians 6:9 "... inherit the kingdom ... adulterers ..."
  8. The depraved little Dutch boy why is rumored to have used his finger to stop the flow of water from a dyke did not actually use his finger to achieve that... Romans 1:29 "... fornication ..."
  9. Right after betraying Anne Frank at the end of the Second World War the Dutch immediately started to slaughter as many innocent women and children in Indonesia as possible. This ended after the Americans kicked the Dutch out and restored peace and prosperity in Indonesia. Romans 1:32 "... worthy of death ... have pleasure in them ..."
All people of Holland need to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking countries like Denmark, Australia, England, The Netherlands, Scotland, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, Iceland, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.

Felicity 06-03-2010 11:40 PM

Re: 9 Reasons why GOD HATES HOLLAND!

@Cranky Old Man I never liked windmills and wooden shoes! :innocent:

Pastor Ezekiel 06-03-2010 11:41 PM

Also they invented the cursed Moomins. :threaten:

Nobar King 06-03-2010 11:50 PM

Quote:

The Dutch are the only people in the world who think that the Dutch can play football. They never won anything, their most disastrous moment being 1974 when their players had so much sex and alcohol before the world cup final with Germany that they forgot to show up.
No doubt they were having sex with each other.

We're talking about gay European soccer and not real American football, just so no one is confused.

BelieverInGod 06-03-2010 11:55 PM

A couple of issues I have.

#3. Are you talking about football? Real football? Or that homer excuse for football called soccer?

#7. I've heard that they're allowed to wear their hair long in the army and that they don't have to obey any commands given by higher ups. They can just claim that 'going over' is against their conscious. Is this true?

Billy Bob Jenkins 06-04-2010 12:00 AM

It doesn't surprise me that they are neighbors with the Danes. Europe is truly one great big filthy bastion of Satanic degradation.

Cranky Old Man 06-04-2010 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 532506)
#3. Are you talking about football? Real football? Or that homer excuse for football called soccer?

I mean the homer variation mostly called soccer. I named it football on purpose here to make sure the Dutch will recognize it.

Quote:

#7. I've heard that they're allowed to wear their hair long in the army and that they don't have to obey any commands given by higher ups. They can just claim that 'going over' is against their conscious. Is this true?
Yes, this is one of the reasons their army is completely useless.

Brother Alex 06-04-2010 12:25 AM

The Dutch are indeed a very sinful nation. I wonder why God hasn't wiped them out yet, just like he did with Sodom and Gomorrah.
Genesis 19:24: Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

James Dewitt 06-04-2010 12:28 AM

Cranky is that the place where all drugs are legal even the devil weed marijuana? I have heard( Never been there!) that they even have whores in store front windows dressed in very little clothing, is that true? What are they thinking, its not Wal-Mart. I also heard that the country is filled with dyke's. No wonder God hates them, drug addicts whores and lesbos. It sure sounds a lot like Denmark.

handmaiden 06-04-2010 01:24 AM

Quote:

The Dutch claim to have an air force but no one has ever actually seen it in action. Their parliament has been debating whether or not to buy just a single military airplane for decades. Revelation 21:8 "... whoremongers ..."
Well, I heard that they tipped over their windmills and started putting wings on them .

Fascinatedly Yours,

Handmaiden

Capt. Aaron Portway 06-04-2010 08:14 AM

I just landed at Freehold international from Godless Europe, so I haven't had time to read this thread, but I just wanted to add that God should hate Holland because they currently base there economy on flowers, tulips to be exact.

What kind of country has a queen and sells flowers for a living? A fag country, that's who! Guess where the world's largest flower market is . . . you guessed right!

And please, they eat EELS for every meal over there! Paging Dr. Freud, obvious penis-gobbling substitute on line one! A whole country of pasty white homos if you ask me!:thumbdown:

handmaiden 06-04-2010 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 532655)

And please, they eat EELS for every meal over there! Paging Dr. Freud, obvious penis-gobbling substitute on line one!

Ugh!:yucky:

My sources tell me that REAL men eat bull's testicles.

Queasily Yours,

Handmaiden

True Disciple 06-04-2010 09:29 AM

I never liked the rubber cheese there anyway.:bad:

It is indeed amazing how many parallels there are between the Dutch and the Danes. Both countries seem to do everything they can to insult God as much as possible. Also, both of these countries are currently being taken over by moonworshiping muslims.:lex_12:

Of course, in Holland everything is legal except being a Christian, so the muslims can do whatever they like. Did you know that the Dutch have universal healthcare? Of course, it doesn't work, as there aren't enough doctors and hospitals for the needs of the Dutch people, which is why they legalized drugs, so that people could choose their own medicinal treatment.:thumbdown:

Cranky Old Man 06-04-2010 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Dewitt (Post 532521)
Cranky is that the place where all drugs are legal even the devil weed marijuana?

Yes. Kids can just buy those in the supermarket.

Quote:

I have heard( Never been there!) that they even have whores in store front windows dressed in very little clothing, is that true?
Yes.Window shopping in Holland is pure evil.

BelieverInGod 06-04-2010 07:16 PM

Well at least the Devil weed is keeping them mellow enough that they're not invading like certain vikings.

Dirk 06-04-2010 08:43 PM

Kids get free LSD when it's their birthday. They will invite all there friends and they have a party trip. Sounds like the 70s doesn't it? With all those hippies? Well, Holland=Hippieland. Note that they are all left winged and hate capitalism.

AtheistZ 06-04-2010 11:34 PM

It is very funny to read how you guys think holland is like..
Im happy to announce that I come from holland.

It is also very clear you guys don't know anything about the world at all.
These 10 issues are complete bullshit.
Its highly forbidden to have sex with children.
Drugs is also illegal exept for softdrugs. Therefore you have to be 18 or older to be able to buy drugs. This doesn't mean everyone does this.

You guys are severely overgeneralizing the dutch country.
They have over 70% religious people with a huge amount of christians among them.

If I had to mention all of these black making rediculous statements about the dutch people I would be typing this forum out of his bandwidth.
If you really want to know how Dutch people are like, feel free to PM me.
By the way, the entire world calls us : The Netherlands.
And no, its not a pleonasm for Satan..
Its called like that because we are equal to sea level.

Billy Bob Jenkins 06-04-2010 11:36 PM

@AtheistZ

How do you claim to know anything at all if you are an atheist?

OldWorld 06-04-2010 11:44 PM

My, my, why are Serbia and Canada going to Hell? Is every country going to Hell? Should I just move to Mars?

Brother Helge 06-04-2010 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtheistZ (Post 533129)
If I had to mention all of these black making rediculous statements about the dutch people I would be typing this forum out of his bandwidth.

So you have a negra problem as well?
But they move to Holland because of free drugs I guess...