The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Christian history forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Praise Jesus for the oil spill (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=42772)

Aristotle 05-19-2010 05:04 AM

Praise Jesus for the oil spill

Oh, the LORD works in wondrous ways! JESUS, looking down from heaven saw that real American fisherman were being replaced by VietCongolese boat people who catch things that GOD has forbidden (Leviticus 11:10) and worship their Hindaloo demon. So Jesus used the oil slick to destroy their fishing gounds. In his mercy, he only had to kill 11 people to do it. And he made sure it was a foreigner, British Petroleum, that lost the oil, not some good American company like Exxon. Praise JESUS!

theonetheonlyme 05-19-2010 06:39 AM

Re: Praise Jesus for the oil spill

but it still damaged our ocean life. i guess thats the silver lining, but still :(

True Disciple 05-21-2010 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theonetheonlyme (Post 523482)
but it still damaged our ocean life. i guess thats the silver lining, but still :(

That doesn't really matter, friend. God hates shrimp, as well as shrimp-enablers, like those fishermen in Lousiana!:thumbsup:

H. Montague Worthington 05-21-2010 05:50 PM

I just wish people would stop bashing BP. They are a fine company that provides a valuable service. BP provides cheap gas and has a relatively safe history, if you ignore these 11 deaths, the largest oil spill ever and the explosion in Houston a five years ago that killed 14 people.

So now they have another tragic accident and everybody wants to villify them. We need to remember that British Petroleum is the victim here. BP is losing a lot of money on this deal. We're the ones that chose to drive cars and we're the ones who viciously demand cheap, quality fuel products in order to do so. BP is a noble, steady provider of those products. If you don't like massive oil spills, dead fish, despoiled beaches, and toxic seafood, then maybe YOU should stop buying gas!!!

I wish our terrible President would quit giving British Petroleum a hard time. Accidents happen. Let's just move on. No need to dwell. It's un-American to pick on British Petroleum.

I think BP is doing a great job with trying to get this all under control!! They are awesome corporate citizens. Totally awesome. I read in a full page ad on the back of the Wall Street Journal that they've already stepped up to the plate to partially claim responsibility for the disaster and to pay for up to $75 million of the cleanup. Awesome. Think about how much that ad must have cost--- several thousand dollars, at least. And they had similar ads in many other papers. They didn't have to do that. Thanks, BP---- you are awesome. I love you.

Nobar King 05-21-2010 06:42 PM

I want to know why the price of oil keeps going down even though so much of it is being lost in the ocean. Any other commodity that was being lost like that would go up in price.

H. Montague Worthington 05-21-2010 06:48 PM

Rand Paul's touching defense of BP against "President" Obummer's terrible attacks on them made me want to go out and get the BP executives a sympathy card. But I could not find one that didn't feature some kind of wildlife or flowers that they're killing with their oil.

TC Patriot 05-21-2010 09:43 PM

All those dead shrimp! PRAISE JESUS!

Most of those shrimpers are French Mary Worshippers or retards like Forest Gump.

New Whoreleans is full of Catholick homers.

Aristotle 05-31-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC Patriot (Post 524961)

Most of those shrimpers are French Mary Worshippers or retards like Forest Gump.

BP, by failing to plug the leak, is creating good jobs for real (Baptist) Americans to go down and pick up the oil. I'll bet even Halliburton is hiring because of this spill. What could be more American than that? Who cares about those shrimp-catching Vietcongolese?

James Hutchins 05-31-2010 11:28 AM

Has no one noticed, these major disasters are all hitting Louisiana? God is fed up with them and their hedonistic lifestyle. Just like the dutch (which everyone know what happens when you 'get in dutch' - Big Trouble), living below sea level is wrong. Sea level is sea level for a reason. God tried to fill it in with the hurricane. Water alone did not work. So now He is filling the Gulf with oil,. soon to be washed ashore with another hurricane and then set alight by some shanty town nigra carelessly tossing his cigarette butt out the window of his 8 year old Lexus.

James Dewitt 05-31-2010 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 529458)
Has no one noticed, these major disasters are all hitting Louisiana? God is fed up with them and their hedonistic lifestyle. Just like the dutch (which everyone know what happens when you 'get in dutch' - Big Trouble), living below sea level is wrong. Sea level is sea level for a reason. God tried to fill it in with the hurricane. Water alone did not work. So now He is filling the Gulf with oil,. soon to be washed ashore with another hurricane and then set alight by some shanty town nigra carelessly tossing his cigarette butt out the window of his 8 year old Lexus.

Brother James, you are correct as usual. Texas has land on the Gulf of Messico and you don't see any oil washing up there. Brother why do they call it the Gulf of Messico any way, do the Messiacan's own it? I bet we could buy it cheap, a few tons on freeholeies beans, and a couple of donkeys should do it.

Benedict A. Davis 05-31-2010 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC Patriot (Post 524961)

I have to disagree but I think that this might be part of a power struggle between the cross dressers in Rome. from an article in the Times Picayune it shows that when God punishes cat-licks or, my pick for the oil spill homers, The Mary worshippers try to take credit.

January 31, 2009, 3:28PM
VATICAN CITY -- An Austrian pastor who has been quoted as calling Hurricane Katrina God's punishment for sin in New Orleans is being promoted to the rank of bishop.
The Vatican announced Saturday that Pope Benedict XVI has tapped the Rev. Gerhard Wagner, 54, to be auxiliary bishop in Linz, Austria. It made no mention of the reported remarks about Hurricane Katrina.
Wagner has served since 1988 as pastor of a church in the Austrian town of Windischgarsten and received a doctorate in theology from the prestigious Gregorian Pontifical University in Rome, the Vatican said.
In 2005, Wagner was quoted in a parish newsletter as saying that he was convinced that the death and destruction of Hurricane Katrina earlier that year was "divine retribution" for New Orleans' tolerance of homosexuals and laid-back sexual attitudes.
Kath.Net, a Catholic news agency in Austria, released in 2005 excerpts of what it said were comments Wagner made in a parish newsletter in Linz about Katrina.
It said the newsletter quoted Wagner as saying that Katrina destroyed not only nightclubs and brothels in New Orleans, but also abortion clinics.
"The conditions of immorality in this city are indescribable," Wagner was quoted as saying.

This time somebody will want to be the Pope. Does the Pope get 1st pick on the alter boys too?

Cranky Old Man 05-31-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aristotle (Post 523463)
he made sure it was a foreigner, British Petroleum, that lost the oil, not some good American company like Exxon. Praise JESUS!

Amen to that Brother! :yahoo:

BlessedB 06-01-2010 10:39 PM

Well, the Bible says it was coming: no fish!!

For he was astonished, and all that were with him, at the draught of the fishes that they had taken: And so was also James, and John, the sons of Zebedee, which were partners with Simon. And Jesus said unto Simon, Fear not; from henceforth, thou shalt catch men.
Luke (ch. V, v. 9-10)

maybe it's time to send brothers and sisters not only to Awestralia but to Looziana.

Professor Tyeisha X 06-02-2010 02:57 AM

Oil drilling is nothing more than legalized rape of the Earth. Just like a real life white male rapist monster, oil companies insert large drills deep into the earth's crevices. They pulse back in forth, pumping fluid. The Earth is then drained of her life force and her innocence. Her body is sold on the common market and used to support meaningless bourgeois lives so that you can live in a 5-bedroom house with two cars, a submissive slave wife, and three children you can brainwash into your disgusting racist Jesus cult.

James Hutchins 06-02-2010 03:16 AM

Oil drilling is rape? That means I get the earth for 50 Shekels!

Aristotle 06-02-2010 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Dewitt (Post 529500)
Brother James, you are correct as usual. Texas has land on the Gulf of Messico and you don't see any oil washing up there. Brother why do they call it the Gulf of Messico any way, do the Messiacan's own it? I bet we could buy it cheap, a few tons on freeholeies beans, and a couple of donkeys should do it.

I'd take the beans. I mean, isn't Haiti part of it? We certainly don't want that kind claiming they have American citizenship like they were real Americans.

Miss Cassandra 06-02-2010 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Tyeisha X (Post 530874)
Oil drilling is nothing more than legalized rape of the Earth. Just like a real life white male rapist monster, oil companies insert large drills deep into the earth's crevices. They pulse back in forth, pumping fluid. The Earth is then drained of her life force and her innocence. Her body is sold on the common market and used to support meaningless bourgeois lives so that you can live in a 5-bedroom house with two cars, a submissive slave wife, and three children you can brainwash into your disgusting racist Jesus cult.

I agree with this with whole my heart!:thumbsup:

Since about two weeks ago, when I walk in the forest, it seems that the South Wind does not rustle through the leaves as peacefully and blissfully as normal, no, it sounds unruly, pained, tormented even, carrying dire news from the sea.

The earth is bleeding; her veins are damaged, and her children are dying in great numbers. The Goddess is saddened by these actions of mankind. We are heavily burdened with the guilt of the death of these millions, yet people shrug and carry on abusing Mother Earth even more. I can only hope that the wisdom of the Craft spreads further, clearing people's minds to stop this travesty.

SayvedByTheLord 06-02-2010 05:29 PM

Thank you for acknowledging that white True Christian™ men have large drills.

I would not have thought that a nigress dyke would notice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Tyeisha X (Post 530874)

Dovdov 06-03-2010 11:57 AM

The oil spill maybe a silver lining, as from the oil spill, come oil fish, which are the original templars. The oil fish are our last hope in saving humanity!

True Disciple 06-03-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dovdov (Post 532022)
The oil spill maybe a silver lining, as from the oil spill, come oil fish, which are the original templars. The oil fish are our last hope in saving humanity!

:wacko: