The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   PROOF: Genetics are nonsense. Just look around during sex! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52588)

Cranky Old Man 10-24-2010 10:54 PM

PROOF: Genetics are nonsense. Just look around during sex!

The myth of genes, genetics and DNA
Scientists claim that we have "genes" and that those "genes" allow the parents to influence the child. They prove this by pointing out two poodles will get poodle puppies and two cats will get kittens. While this sounds very convincing, it is not even close how it really works.

What can we learn from the Holy Bible
As always, the real answers are in the Holy Bible. Genesis 30:37-39 to be exact: "And Jacob took him rods of green poplar, and of the hazel and chesnut tree; and pilled white strakes in them, and made the white appear which was in the rods. And he set the rods which he had pilled before the flocks in the gutters in the watering troughs when the flocks came to drink, that they should conceive when they came to drink. And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ringstraked, speckled, and spotted."

Please note what happens here. By showing animals spots while they were mating, their offspring got spots. By showing animals stripes while they were mating, their offspring got stripes! Things are always easy with God. When scientists claim things are complicated, they are always lying. Usually to steal our money.

So, by changing what animals look at while they are mating, you can completely control their offspring. Just like Jacob did in Genesis 30:37-39.

So how does it really work?
The scientists got the poodles making poodles and cats making cats part right. But they got the reasons all wrong. The reason why poodles make poodles is not "genes" or "DNA". It is because they are looking at a poodle while they are having sex. The reason cats are making cats is because they see cats while they are having sex!

This also explains why retarded parents get retarded children. It is because they are looking at a retard while they are having sex! Just go to the nearest trailer park to see how this works.

Isn't it amazing how the Bible always contains an explanation that really explains everything? Unlike science where theories last a few weeks before a new theory is needed to fix the errors of the previous one!

How can you use this knowledge?
First of all you have to determine what kind of child you want to have. Let's say you want your child to become a great American football player. For this you would need a lot of large pictures of naked American football players in your bedroom. It is important that they are naked to prevent the child from getting weird spots and stripes. Make sure both you and your wife look intensively at these pictures of naked American football players while you are having sex. That's all you need to do to get a child that will become a great American football player!

This could be your child if you ignored "genetics" and followed the Holy Bible:
http://i.imgur.com/FnZA6.jpg

LordHaveMercy 10-24-2010 11:30 PM

Re: PROOF: Genetics are nonsense. Just look around during sex!

Did you get that picture for the game that just ended ten minutes ago?
(God's Chosen NFL Team, the Patriots, squeaked out a win)

Rev. Jim Osborne 10-25-2010 04:22 AM

It's always amazing how a 2,500 year old text got advanced scientific knowledge correct. The writers of the Bible weren't scientists, they were simply men inspired by God. But, this is proof that the Bible is inspired by God because how else would they understand how animal biology works?

It's high time that we Christians get together and take out these false teachings of genetics in our public schools. We're working hard to remove myths like evolution, but we also need to make sure our science classes aren't brainwashing kids to believe atheistic lies like genetics or a round earth or heliocentricism. Parents need to send letters and organize rallies so our kids can learn the TRUTH about our world, which the AV1611 KJV Holy Bible provides.

Genetics are nothing more than a half-cocked atheist invention to try and explain away their evolution theory. There is no evidence of genes anyways. Scientists can't point to a single organ that produces genes. The heart makes blood, the stomach makes poop, but where are the genes made? Nowhere. Because they don't exist.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-25-2010 04:30 AM

Jedediah 10-25-2010 04:33 AM

This is exactly why Rebekah and I conceive our sons in front of a large photograph of Ronald Reagan, staring intently into the Gipper's eyes, while MP3s of his greatest speeches play in the background. We do all we can to ensure our offspring are Real Americans™.

http://americanpentecost.files.wordp...d_reagan-2.jpg

JeffreyRobertson 10-25-2010 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedediah (Post 623324)
This is exactly why Rebekah and I conceive our sons in front of a large photograph of Ronald Reagan, staring intently into the Gipper's eyes, while MP3s of his greatest speeches play in the background. We do all we can to ensure our offspring are Real Americans™.

http://americanpentecost.files.wordp...d_reagan-2.jpg

Looking into the eyes of another dude is quite likely the most gay thing you could do while having sex with your wife. Your kids are all going to be gay.

Ksevio 10-25-2010 03:04 PM

Should I be worried about having the cat in the room then?

Lisa H 10-26-2010 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ksevio (Post 623501)

I think the cat would be more worried.

Rev. Jim Osborne 10-26-2010 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffreyRobertson (Post 623350)
Looking into the eyes of another dude is quite likely the most gay thing you could do while having sex with your wife. Your kids are all going to be gay.

How is he gay if he is having sex with a woman? It's not like Brother Jedediah said he's having sex with Ronald Reagan!

aftershockpivot 10-26-2010 04:16 AM

I have followed the Bible mu entire life and I hope to one day crap out a muscular ferret as my son. I before have found squirrels in my toilet and believe it is a sign from Jesus that I will one day have my very own ferret baby.

BelieverInGod 10-26-2010 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ksevio (Post 623501)

Should we be calling the SPCA?

Exodus 22:19 Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 20:15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

handmaiden 10-26-2010 04:53 AM

I need to understand something. It is the man who should be looking at something, isn't it? Because I always thought that -- you know, -- "it" should only be done in the dark because no decent, Christian woman would be able to show her face if she did something like that in the light.

So, if there needs to be light for someone to see something, then the woman should close her eyes so, she , at least , is in the dark. And since the husband will be looking at an image designed to produce the desired qualities of the intended offspring, then he can't be looking at his wife in lust. So, that's almost as good as doing in the complete dark, right?

I reallize that I don't really need this information for myself. But sometimes young women come to me for advice. (I just have that kind of face, I guess.) If I am providing anyone with any kind of information, I want it to be right with God. I won't even discuss news coming from "Iran" because in the Bible, God calls it Persia.

Carefully Yours,

Handmaiden

Dr. Random 10-26-2010 04:57 AM

Question: Aside from the method, what does god want us to fornicate to specifically?

Jedediah 10-26-2010 05:11 AM

This is an act of love between a man and his help meet. Where did you get the idea that the Bible condones fornication?

I Corinthians 6:18
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

Degenerate sex perverts like you make my skin crawl. Repent while you still can.
:repent:

Dr. Random 10-26-2010 05:39 AM

I apologize - I had inferred based on the original post the author was condoning the act. I see the error in my ways. Please see it in yourself to forgive me.

Titus Templeton 10-27-2010 02:55 PM

@ Brother Cranky Old Man:
Thank You for another very interessting Lesson. You explained a lot and im looking forward to some new teachings of You.

I am Jxpst 10-28-2010 01:07 AM

So if I have hardcore sex with a squirrel, but look at a picture of a hot women, will I have a normal kid?

Lisa H 10-28-2010 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am Jxpst (Post 625444)
So if I have hardcore sex with a squirrel, but look at a picture of a hot women, will I have a normal kid?

You are are pervert. Stop having sex with animals.

Leviticus 20:15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

Hallowedbythyname 10-28-2010 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 623319)

It's high time that we Christians get together and take out these false teachings of genetics in our public schools. We're working hard to remove myths like evolution, but we also need to make sure our science classes aren't brainwashing kids to believe atheistic lies like genetics or a round earth or heliocentricism.

Hi Jim, great post by the way!

I'm slightly confused about something and was hoping you could clear it up for me. You have talked about Flat Earth/Round Earth conspiracies and its been incredible stuff, very educational. However in your 'Signature' there is a picture of you 'Taking Jesus to the World' and your using a round/globe to depict the planet. Is there a specific reason for this?

Ksevio 10-28-2010 07:00 PM

It's artistic - Reverend Jim is also not twice the size of the Earth.

This finding on genetics has some disturbing possibilities. Many evil things could happen if Satan's followers starting thrusting squirrels in on Good Christians fornicating.