The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   See the "Mars" rover's 360 degree panorama of a desert somewhere in New Mexico (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=82137)

Bob4God 09-01-2012 03:41 AM

See the "Mars" rover's 360 degree panorama of a desert somewhere in New Mexico

True Christian Bible-based education is at a sad, all-time low when the masses are tricked into believing that mankind has somehow shot a high-tech version of an airline snack cart through the firmament and to some silly red planet that is never described in the Bible even one time.

NASA sucked up billions of tax payer dollars to take a picture of a desert in New Mexico and claimed it was really another planet.

And the majority of the world's population believed it.

:facepalm:

Redeemed Papist 09-01-2012 12:46 PM

Re: See the "Mars" rover's 360 degree panorama of a desert somewhere in New Mexico

Amen, brother!

These fools think like the Mormons that planets are other worlds. Yet at no time did someone writing the Bible reveal this. The Bible has plenty to say in Genesis about the nature of the sun, moon and stars. Planets are mentioned later but only as a special kind of moving light in the sky.

When these people, who were writing the revealed wisdom of God, had their revelations why did God not tell them stuff like, "Well those little lights are like whole worlds which are just like this one and they go round the sun and are ball shaped. The stars are huge balls of gas that don't so much burn as re-jig matter itself into energy by making heavier atoms," while He was at it?

There are only two possibilities. The first is that God is telling the truth here and scientists are lying charlatans working for Satan. The second, more ridiculous, one is that the people who wrote the Bible made the whole thing up based on what they knew at the time and are increasingly being shown up by increasingly inconvenient scientific discoveries as ignorant savages who lied about things they knew nothing about rather than admitting they hadn't got a clue.

I know! How crazy an idea is that. It's obvious we have to go with God.

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. 09-03-2012 06:07 PM

Re: See the "Mars" rover's 360 degree panorama of a desert somewhere in New Mexico

You know, this raises an interesting question. To someone like Mitt Romney, does the so-called exploration of other "planets" equate to trespassing, in his mind? I mean don't get me wrong, I am all for cutting all research budgets, but maybe Mitt can be convinced that we are exploring his late uncle Horace Romney's personal planet, thereby convincing him to shut down Nasa. We should investigate this further.

Mary Etheldreda 09-03-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. (Post 926408)
You know, this raises an interesting question. To someone like Mitt Romney, does the so-called exploration of other "planets" equate to trespassing, in his mind? I mean don't get me wrong, I am all for cutting all research budgets, but maybe Mitt can be convinced that we are exploring his late uncle Horace Romney's personal planet, thereby convincing him to shut down Nasa. We should investigate this further.

Good question, Brother Doctor. I have to admit, if my tax dollars go to his establishing some kind of Committee for Interplanetary Trespassing Laws, I will be more than a little annoyed.

Cranky Old Man 09-03-2012 10:09 PM

I wonder how they protect those NASA photographers from getting raped in the Mexican desert. Mexico has 2 rapes for every taco they eat.

Deuteronomy 22:25-27 "But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die. But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter: For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her."

Rev. M. Rodimer 09-04-2012 12:23 AM

I bet Romney thinks that Mars will be his personal planet, and he's pre-planning how he's going to make it over into a tropical paradise.

Johny Joe Hold 09-04-2012 03:16 AM

Did anyone else notice the road off in the distance? It's the dark line of asphalt that goes off into the distance.

They must think we are all fools.

Whip of Japheth 09-04-2012 06:46 AM

Is not in Mexico but in Spain. Is the Desert of Tabernas in Almeria, where were filmed hundreds of spaguetti westerns and where i lived in my ascetic exodus. I know the place like the palms of my old hands and I recognize it in all the NASA photos . :lol:

http://empresarios.ruralia.com/uploa...ernas-7350.jpg

Woo, Mars...! :sarcasm:

Cranky Old Man 09-04-2012 08:44 AM

Those gay orgy freaks at NASA have no shame. No shame at all!

http://i.imgur.com/0syJP.jpg

Zechariah Smyth 09-04-2012 08:51 AM

Good grief, New Mexico is a DUMP.

:thumbdown:

YiC,

Zech

Bob4God 09-04-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 926664)
Those gay orgy freaks at NASA have no shame. No shame at all!

http://i.imgur.com/0syJP.jpg

I love how they doctored the "Mars" photo to make it look like there's some kind of geological layering or "strata" on the mountains in the distance.

Right behind the "Mars" rover were probably some group of shiftless Mexicans having a siesta.

Shameless deception!

:angry:

IdiocyofMYUniverse 05-17-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 925338)
... believing that mankind has somehow shot a high-tech version of an airline snack cart through the firmament and to some silly red planet that is never described in the Bible even one time.

We know Mars exist. We know there is no 'firmament'. We know there are rovers on Mars. You say it's not described in the Bible even one time; What does that say about the Bible, then? :wacko:

Quote:

NASA sucked up billions of tax payer dollars to take a picture of a desert in New Mexico and claimed it was really another planet.

They put billion of dollars in this mission to put a rover on Mars, not New Mexico. If it was in New Mexico, someone would have said. No one has said anything about it being fake. No one has proved it is fake. NASA really has very little to hide, since other countries have probes there now (England), or have in the past (Russia) or in the future (China, Japan, India, Brazil, the EU).

Quote:

And the majority of the world's population believed it.

We know it's true.

Mary Etheldreda 05-17-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealityoftheUniverse (Post 1003370)
They put billion of dollars in this mission to put a rover on Mars, not New Mexico. If it was in New Mexico, someone would have said. No one has said anything about it being fake.

I hope in time you can see the irony of your statement.

:innocent:

Cranky Old Man 05-17-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealityoftheUniverse (Post 1003370)
We know Mars exist. We know there is no 'firmament'. We know there are rovers on Mars.

The only thing people will know after your silly statements is that you are an idiot.

Did you actually go to Mars to verify the rover is there, or are you just repeating someone told you...

IdiocyofMYUniverse 05-17-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1003380)
Did you actually go to Mars to verify the rover is there, or are you just repeating someone told you...

Considering the amount of people involved in these projects it'd cost more to pay them to keep quiet than to actually send a rover to Mars. If you have capacity to listen to signals from mars, you may receive the signals from the probes now active. This will give you the distance and direction from which you can deduce it was from Mars.

Didymus Much 05-17-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealityoftheUniverse (Post 1003384)
Considering the amount of people involved in these projects it'd cost more to pay them to keep quiet than to actually send a rover to Mars...

Who is to say that most of the people working on those projects even know the truth? They're just looking at blips on a computer screen that could have been fed in from who knows where.

Quote:

...If you have capacity to listen to signals from mars, you may receive the signals from the probes now active. This will give you the distance...
Really? How?

Quote:

...and direction from which you can deduce it was from Mars.
Of from the balloon with a transmitter, right?

ScienceHater 05-24-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealityofMYUniverse (Post 1003384)
Considering the amount of people involved in these projects it'd cost more to pay them to keep quiet than to actually send a rover to Mars. If you have capacity to listen to signals from mars, you may receive the signals from the probes now active. This will give you the distance and direction from which you can deduce it was from Mars.

Do you know this? It's science, which is a lie.

Dr Laurence Niles 05-24-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScienceHater (Post 1004975)

Only science that disagrees with the Truth of the Bible(KJV1611).

When science says that the gaywise are child rapists we must conclude that this is the case, I expect?

YIC

IdiocyofMYUniverse 05-24-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScienceHater (Post 1004975)

I know this because I've done it, I've done the calculations, and I've done the coordinates in where the signal is coming from. You say science is a lie, however, I'm wondering how you think your computers, planes, cars, trains, phones, electricity, television; all day equipment and technology that you use, were made?

James Hutchins 05-24-2013 10:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Yeah... right... some one put one of those jap remote control cars on Mars and is driving it around. Not possible friend. First off, those things only have a range of about 1/2 mile. Second, Mars is simply too small, probably not much bigger than hot air ballon.
I have heard from people who have seen it, that little car thing is in the USA.

Here are a few of the 'opps' pictures that Industrial Light had not yet doctored: