The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=99636)

Determined2findtruth 06-08-2014 02:32 PM

Hello

I AM a spiritual seeker actually determined to learn about Real Christianity. Currently I guess I could say I am a shaman....but that might change. Favorite bible verse hmmm.....I'll find one later but I know there's good ones. Anyway have a lovely day!!!

Alvin Moss 06-08-2014 02:38 PM

Re: Hello

What is your point, unsaved heathen?

Determined2findtruth 06-08-2014 02:43 PM

Just here to find out truth sir I have been to many churches

Alvin Moss 06-08-2014 03:01 PM

Do you think the truth will jump up from one of these "churches" you speak of and bite you on the hindquarters?

Seek congress with Jesus and you will know the truth. Know Jesus: know peace. No Jesus: no peace.

Determined2findtruth 06-08-2014 03:08 PM

Thanks sir!! Sounds like good advice

Dr Laurence Niles 06-08-2014 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Determined2findtruth (Post 1092989)
I AM a spiritual seeker actually determined to learn about Real Christianity. Currently I guess I could say I am a shaman....but that might change. Favorite bible verse hmmm.....I'll find one later but I know there's good ones. Anyway have a lovely day!!!

Welcome, friend. It's great that you could come to God's favourite forum!

Say, why don't you tell us just how close you are to leaving your heathen savage ways and embracing Christ?

YIC

Determined2findtruth 06-08-2014 03:14 PM

Ah yes' I feel very very close

Mary Etheldreda 06-08-2014 03:32 PM

Well your investigation is going just swimmingly! So far we know you're completely ignorant about Jesus or what it means to have faith in him, which means these many churches you've supposedly been to must have been closed at the time of your visit. Are you an arson, son?

Determined2findtruth 06-08-2014 03:36 PM

No...I'm not And I am a girl

Mary Etheldreda 06-08-2014 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Determined2findtruth (Post 1093014)
No...I'm not And I am a girl

How old are you, dear?

Determined2findtruth 06-08-2014 03:41 PM

20 years old ma'am :innocent:

Alvin Moss 06-08-2014 03:48 PM

I note you live in Utah among the godless Mormans. Are you one of that tribe?

Pastor Ezekiel 06-08-2014 05:56 PM

Well if you're a "shaman" then you're a witch. And the Holy Bible tells us how to sort you out. :rtfm:

Quote:

Exodus 22:18
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Walter Van Slyke 06-08-2014 08:21 PM

Once again, Pastor Zeke nails the argument without a single letter of wasted verbiage. Truly the Lord speaks directly to and through him.

I can only hope that one day I get to hear him preach to his flock in person.

Determined2findtruth 06-11-2014 09:28 PM

Yes I am a baptized Mormon, but I have my skepticisms about the whole thing. I haven't exactly resigned though...the activities are too fun. I was wondering though why does my title say I'm a teenager? I am 20? Also questioning the whore thing....thts's ok though

Mother Of Seven 06-11-2014 10:30 PM

Act like a teenager? Get called out as one.

Yea-tho-we-walk 06-11-2014 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Determined2findtruth (Post 1092989)

A shaman? and from Utah? I suspect this she-male is higher than a kite on peyote or packed full of evil mushrooms as we speak! I advise we use extreme caution with this one, I have a strong, upsetting feeling in the pit of my stomach that the father of all lies, the devil himself has sent this male/female to entice us into some type of satanic rituals. It's either that or possibly the radishes I had for lunch giving me that feeling, but either way, we need to put on the full armor of Jesus for this one.

Determined2findtruth 06-11-2014 11:16 PM

female completely through and through and my shaman days are over I decided to stick with being LDS

Pastor Ezekiel 06-11-2014 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Determined2findtruth (Post 1093871)
female completely through and through and my shaman days are over I decided to stick with being LDS

Shaman or Mormoon, either way God hates you a lot. :thumbdown:

Alvin Moss 06-12-2014 12:15 AM

We had a Morman problem here in Texas a few years back, but we resolved the issue in a straight forward and manly fashion: We beat all we could catch and we caught a lot of them, we locked up their leader, Warren Jeffs, in our prison, we took their children and placed them with good Christian families, the surrounding ranchers confiscated their livestock and now the state has taken their Yearning for Zion Ranch.

We didn't trust them at all. We sent in armed Texas Rangers and a few tanks. If any were shot, it was kept out of the newspapers. A lot of them are still in jail and their Prophet, Mr Jeffs, will be there until after Jesus comes back. Then he will go to Hell.

We here have found this relatively nonviolent approach to be quite efficatious.