The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Children don't have rights! Nor should they! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=80338)

Mary Etheldreda 07-14-2012 08:22 PM

Children don't have rights! Nor should they!

Friends, let's face the cold hard truth. Children are born in sin. They come out of the womb rebelling against their own creator.

Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
Psalm 51:5

And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done
Genesis 8:21

How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
Job 25:4

Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
Ephesians 2:3

Today there is a great persecution against children, disguised as "rights." It's a lie, a bold, deceptive, Satanic lie! The only goal of these so-called "rights" is to persecute Christians.

Consider the circumcision debate. In Germany, religion is being targeted through the state by making circumcision illegal. It is, according to the Jews there, "worst attack on Jews since Holocaust." Friends, let's be honest. This isn't about a child's right to integrity or freedom from bodily harm. It isn't even about health concerns as rabbis have an unholy preoccupation with sucking on the penises of baby boys.

You see, this is about making religion look evil in the hopes of making it illegal altogether, including Christianity!

But what is the purpose of raising children in the Christian faith? Why, to teach them the holy loophole from God's Perfect Plan.

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 6:23

Why, look at how Secular Darwinists promote the so-called "evil" of raising a child up in the Faith of Jesus:

By declaring discipline abusive, they "taint the well" so to speak, and imply religion itself is abusive!

The abuse is in neglecting to teach a child the importance of a life of obedience and servitude unto the LORD! Abuse is in allowing a child to spend a lifetime pursuing personal interests and making and maintaining desirable relationships rather than learning how to suppress this "sin nature" and focusing on God alone!

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Matthew 6:24

Friends, we have committed defenders of children's REAL rights - the right to know God and have a Godly childhood, free from Homosexual indoctrination. In answer to our prayers, the LORD has inspired Sen. Glenn Grothman (R-West Bend), to propose a bill in the Senate, Bill 507 which specifically requires "the Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Board to emphasize nonmarital parenthood as a contributing factor to child abuse and neglect." Not only does this help to control those hussies who continue to have children out of wedlock for the sake of free government meals, it properly identifies homosexuals as abusers of children.

Warning:

The following images contain graphic examples of child abuse:

http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/20...ption_0716.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_78ZrJuZ3q5...y_family03.jpg

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/images/200...ydadbarlow.jpg

Indoctrination begins before birth:

http://www.jillstanek.com/wp/wp-cont.../Gay-only2.jpg

The ONLY "rights" a child has is the right to be judged righteously.

And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah.
Psalm 50:6

The war on religion has just begun! Will you do your part?

Higgins 07-14-2012 09:23 PM

Re: Children don't have rights! Nor should they!

You are absolutely right! One good thing that this country did was not to ratify the Convention of the Rights of the Child (CRC). The CRC has been ratified almost unanimously around the world by all countries except two: The US and Somalia. It basically allows for children to decide their own religion and takes away the rights that parents have to teach them the Godly ways of Jesus and Christianity! Not to mention it also prevents parents from disciplining children. Imagine that a world where children could choose their own religion or make one up and you couldn't punish them! Why I bet we would just have a world full of sinful moon worshiping homers in twenty years!

Dr Laurence Niles 07-14-2012 09:52 PM

Gosh darn gays and lezzers!

Breaking up marriages, giving heterosexuals AIDS, bringing children in sin, going against God, leaving cars uncleaned.

What the gays and lezzers (gazzers) don't get (apart from the fact that they will go to Hell) is that they scar children who have had the bad luck to born to bender parents.

These children will grow up to be gaywise and their children and every child a batty boy or motor dyke has will be gay: continuing the cycle for perpetuity.

The gay lineage will never die as long as God fearing Christians do nothing.

There, I've said it.

YIC

James Hutchins 07-15-2012 12:19 AM

Children have the right to listen, be silent and behave. If they chose to give up those rights they will be dealt with by the rod held in my right hand. My kids only say
"I am sorry, please do not have Jesus kill me now"
"My chores are done, may I massage your feet?"
"God is Great"
"I am filled with evil, Jesus will save me if I ever become worthy"
"I deserve to be beaten"
"This is our little secret"
"I do not want desert daddy, please you take mine."

Finnish Troll 01-01-2014 06:23 AM

Everyone should have rights.They are humans just like you and me.And Sex is not a Sin
Without Sex you would not be alive and no one else will and everyone would die and the world will end.Stupid faggots everywhere...

IreneS 01-01-2014 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madara-is-God (Post 1052446)
Everyone should have rights.They are humans just like you and me.And Sex is not a Sin
Without Sex you would not be alive and no one else will and everyone would die and the world will end.Stupid faggots everywhere...

Hey kiddo, you've already been told once - please introduce yourself, as per the forum rules.

Zechariah Smyth 01-01-2014 06:29 AM

Quote:

Everyone should have rights.They are humans just like you and me.

So you think child molesters should have the same rights as normal people?

That's sick.

:thumbdown:

Quote:

And Sex is not a Sin
Without Sex you would not be alive and no one else will and everyone would die and the world will end.

Please provide Scripture that says sex is a sin.

Quote:

Stupid faggots everywhere...

Disgusting, isn't it?

:blech:

Even Jesus thinks so:

(Leviticus 18:22) "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

:praise:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Mary Etheldreda 01-01-2014 06:30 AM

Quote:

Everyone should have rights.

What an interesting theory! Can you please share with us where in the Holy Bible you read, "Everyone should have rights"?

Thank you!

:)

Titus Templeton 01-01-2014 04:57 PM

And then the governments in Europe tell us that children have the right to be unemployed and it is abuse to let them work.