The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Joo-ish Mom & Potato Child Want Attention (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=104275)

BaptistBethany 01-09-2015 05:54 AM

Joo-ish Mom & Potato Child Want Attention

Why do parents with retarded vegetable children insist on bringing them out in public??? Here is a story about a Joo-ish family with a potato child. They are attention seekers and scam artists - demanding an apology from United Airlines! Typical Joos!

https://www.yahoo.com/travel/controv...912460352.html

VictoryOS 01-09-2015 06:12 AM

Re: Joo-ish Mom & Potato Child Want Attention

Is anybody else getting tired of these uppity retardeds? It's all about what they want and what we can give them. Well I'm fed up about it! What about what the other passengers on that flight wanted? If someone had registered a complaint about having to share a plane with a retarded, you better believe their rights would be violated and the liberal press wouldn't come to their aid either.

Are the retardeds allowed to vote? It wouldn't surprise me if they are.

BaptistBethany 01-09-2015 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictoryOS (Post 1129104)
Is anybody else getting tired of these uppity retardeds? It's all about what they want and what we can give them. Well I'm fed up about it! What about what the other passengers on that flight wanted? If someone had registered a complaint about having to share a plane with a retarded, you better believe their rights would be violated and the liberal press wouldn't come to their aid either.

Are the retardeds allowed to vote? It wouldn't surprise me if they are.

Most Joos are liberal democrats. So I'm sure their potato child is a registered democrat.

Mary Etheldreda 01-09-2015 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictoryOS (Post 1129104)
Is anybody else getting tired of these uppity retardeds? It's all about what they want and what we can give them. Well I'm fed up about it!

You said a mouthful! I think all this "positive affirmation" garbage has gone on long enough. I would be humiliated if God made me into a retard, I wouldn't flaunt it everywhere and expect the Red Carpet Treatment. I blame this on public schools who hand trophies out to each player on a team, regardless of who wins or looses.

Witch Hammer 01-09-2015 07:08 AM

Frankly, I'm surprised that joos are even allowed to fly on the same airplanes as normal people in the first place...but a drooling pinhead? Really?

If they had any sense at all, the Kirschenbaums would be thanking The Lord Jesus (!) that United didn't insist the savage little mong be kenneled and stowed in the cargo hold with the other animals, instead of starting a vexatious smear campaign against the overly tolerant airline staff.

Jim Farmer 01-09-2015 08:47 AM

This is worse than I thought! The parents booked first-class seats for themselves, and cattle-class for their retard, expecting other passengers to have to look after the retards for the duration of the flight. Typical joos trying to get away with paying as little as possible. Then they demand that the retard goes to first-class for take-off when it only has an economy ticket. That amounts to attempted theft from the airline. And what about the other passengers who missed connecting flights to Europe? Damned selfish parents - they should have their pants sued off them so they can never afford first-class seats again. And United should ban them for life from their aircraft. If they don't, it's only a matter of time before God will smite United and bring down one of their aircraft!

Titus Templeton 01-10-2015 03:34 PM

If I were the pilot of that plane I would kick these jews off the plane.
But before that I would make sure that they fell into a Kirschbaum.