The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52617)

YouWotm8 02-25-2015 05:02 PM

Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Well first of all I don't know what this is about :lex_12: but it seems... Controversial, somewhat.. Sorry to bother some happy people trying to spread the TRUE word of the bible.. All other christians are ignorant however.......... This is just dumb. I'm an atheist so send me to hell and I'll have fun, in my "eternal sleep" Also, why do you criticize people for saying their oppinion. Uhh... Also, out of all the religions how do you know for sure this one is correct, oh and video games are meant to be in there own sort of world. There not suppose to affect you in your own world. I respect your believes ETC but can you please not be so offensive, I feel like religion is something that shoulda died off in the middle ages I mean, LOOK AT THIS CRAP! :lex_12: LOOK!!! also this is one of your smiley trends right :sinner: :laughing: you laugh at people for eternally suffering.... Also if god is against natural stuff like masturbation why would he even create it. also if god is omnipotent couldn't he just kill satan and get rid of all negative things.

Elmer G. White 02-25-2015 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouWotm8 (Post 1136142)
Well first of all I don't know what this is about :lex_12: but it seems... Controversial, somewhat.. Sorry to bother some happy people trying to spread the TRUE word of the bible.. All other christians are ignorant however.... I feel like religion is something that shoulda died off in the middle ages I mean, LOOK AT THIS CRAP! :lex_12: LOOK!!! also this is one of your smiley trends right :sinner: :laughing: you laugh at people for eternally suffering...

:praise:

You might be on the verge of a major breakthrough! Jesus must have called you here! You have unexpected potential.

You have understood something. The Bible must be taken in its entirety. It is a harmonic holistic WHOLE. And you've seen how the false Christians (what you call 'all other Christians') ignore the fact that the real God is a wholesome God that loves and hates, rewards and punishes, is the Lord of both Heaven and Hell. He has allocated time for everything!

Ecclesiastes 3:8
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

You see, everything has a function in the mind of God, all the minute molecules and leptons and quarks and quanta are necessary for the gret master plan of God. Also the apparently insane suffering serves a function. We do not necessarily understand it now but WE SHALL! Verily, once in Heaven, we shall understand how the writhing of the sinners in the Furnace serves this ultimate function and adds to our pleasure. It is all righteous. God only does what He has promised. He has promised Heaven but also Hell. He keeps to His promises.

Exodus 3:14 explains all of this to you. Read it and your life shall be changed forever. You cannot help it, you just have to follow Jesus when you get it.

Exodus 3:14
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

God doesn't care if you like His commandments. He only expects you to fear and obey. You almost get it. Study the Bible a bit more and you might one day be one of us, the Chosen ones that belong to Sweet Jesus!

:yahoo:

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

ExGay Alex 02-25-2015 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouWotm8 (Post 1136142)
......Also, why do you criticize people for saying their oppinion....

... you mean, like you're doing?

* opinion

YouWotm8 02-25-2015 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExGay Alex (Post 1136165)
... you mean, like you're doing?

* opinion

Its about how you send the message, you straight up say "no our oppinion is correct" I agree 97% of christians aren't actually christians cuz they don't even read the damn bible properly, you can't just read little snippets of it like.. Damn. thats annoying, also I got a warning saying I am female... I'm female??? Is that an insult or do you honestly think that. Also don't you usually make a review of every single comment and I feel its unfair to credit god for the creation of the internet. A man made it, oh wait PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION PLEASE! If god knows all that obviously includes past and future why would he create someone knowing they are going to hell. Or did satan create the bad people? How is it their fault satan made them, if so its just up to luck whether satan or god makes you.... Seriously what do you think about that. Whats the next warn "transexual hippie communist" That would be hilarious. You can't call people things because you don't agree with them, I am not even american but you probbably think I am :wacko:

Didymus Much 02-25-2015 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouWotm8 (Post 1136169)
...I got a warning saying I am female... I'm female??? Is that an insult...

Things are only insults if you take them as such, so someone calling you a female could only be an insult if you believe that females are inferior.

Why are you sexist?

Quote:

...why would he create someone knowing they are going to hell...
Why would He create Hell if He didn't make anyone to go there? :wacko:

YouWotm8 02-26-2015 02:05 AM

First of all I am not sexist, I am just saying I am not female. Secondly, please, For gods sake, change your damn avatar. I don't want to look at a dick every time I see your comments. Thanks :D

YouWotm8 02-26-2015 03:04 AM

OK I was just warned... this forum is clearly anti-gay, so me disliking the sight of a penis is... a reason to warn me, I am "sexing it up for satan" ACCORDING to this warning. Please elaborate more next time I am warned thanks

Mary Etheldreda 02-26-2015 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouWotm8 (Post 1136193)
OK I was just warned... this forum is clearly anti-gay, so me disliking the sight of a penis is... a reason to warn me, I am "sexing it up for satan" ACCORDING to this warning. Please elaborate more next time I am warned thanks

No dear, seeing p3nile imagery where there is none is a reason to warn you. We are not interested in your homo-erotic fantasies, and no subtle (or not to subtle) attempts to raise the attention of any ex-gays participating on this forum will work. They, and their manhood, are protected by :jesus-fancy:.

Didymus Much 02-26-2015 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouWotm8 (Post 1136182)
...I don't want to look at a dick every time I see your comments. Thanks :D

Get yer eyes checked, you perverted freak. There's no dick there. :huh:

http://www.theartnewspaper.com/imgart/257-strozzi.jpg

That's The Incredulity of St Thomas, by Strozzi.

Des 02-26-2015 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouWotm8 (Post 1136182)
I don't want to look at a dick every time I see your comments. Thanks :D

Sodomaniacs see dingalings in everything. Clearly your subconscious has revealed your pole-smoking desires.

YouWotm8 02-26-2015 03:05 PM

Aha! Wow, Actually good job on that it really did fool me, clever.. Very clever ;) but still I see what your avatar was doing there focusing on the point that seems to represent the genitalia. Aren't you guys who thought creepers from minecraft looked like penis's, hypocrites much??

James Hutchins 02-26-2015 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouWotm8 (Post 1136245)
Aha! Wow, Actually good job on that it really did fool me, clever.. Very clever ;) but still I see what your avatar was doing there focusing on the point that seems to represent the genitalia. Aren't you guys who thought creepers from minecraft looked like penis's, hypocrites much??

No one is fooling anyone. It is obvious you've made the choice be a queer. God tells us that is wrong. Please stop with all the penile and erectile fixations.
Every building is not a penis
Every fountain is not a eruption of precious Man Seed™

This is what is wrong with America today. Christians however, will return us to proper family values once we get a Republican Christian in the White House.

Didymus Much 02-26-2015 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouWotm8 (Post 1136245)
...still I see what your avatar was doing there...

My avatar is completely inanimate, and thus incapable of "doing" anything.

Quote:

...focusing on the point that seems to represent the genitalia...
Haven't you got the hint that it's your focus that's the problem, seeing things that are just not there?

Quote:

...Aren't you guys who thought creepers from minecraft looked like penis's, hypocrites much??
Apostrophes are not used to pluralize words in English. The correct form is "penises".

YouWotm8 02-26-2015 07:31 PM

Another warning.. ok thats fine... but stop correcting my grammar and tell me how that doesn't look like a penis and creepers from minecraft do...

VictoryOS 02-26-2015 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouWotm8 (Post 1136273)
Another warning.. ok thats fine... but stop correcting my grammar and tell me how that doesn't look like a penis and creepers from minecraft do...

It certainly doesn't look like a p*nis to me, and I refuse to let you make me see it that way. Also, could you please stop using such disgusting words? Thank you.

Nobar King 02-26-2015 07:41 PM

Quote:

but stop correcting my grammar

I think it's your creative use of punctuation that is irritating other forum members.

James Hutchins 02-26-2015 08:30 PM

Quote:

Friend, it is 'Ok', not 'ok'.:thumbsup:
A single period, not a row unless you got jit in your keys from thinking about penis all the time, then it is understandable for the repeated characters.:o
It does not look like a penis. Only a penis does. At least on normal real men.:nono:
What does 'minecraft do'?:wacko:

YouWotm8 03-01-2015 11:17 PM

Sorry for being so rude and using improper grammar, it is true I am a very dumb buffoon! Hey uh. Any tips to make hell any easier since its probably too late now :(

Witch Hammer 03-01-2015 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouWotm8 (Post 1136808)
Sorry for being so rude and using improper grammar, it is true I am a very dumb buffoon! Hey uh. Any tips to make hell any easier since its probably too late now :(

It is God's desire that none should perish...I'd accept Christ and start laying on the flattery pretty thick...right...about....NOW. Tomorrow could be too late, don't let Jesus catch you with your pants down.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-02-2015 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouWotm8 (Post 1136808)

Do you think hellfire is some kind of joke? Do you think that satan throws pink tea parties down there? :huh:

Well listen up, smartass: You won't be giggling much when Jesus comes at you with a flaming sword sticking out of His loving mouth! :threaten:

Quote:

Revelations 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.