The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   The MOST Anti-Christian Songs EVER! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=66651)

MrsBadwan 03-19-2012 07:59 PM

Re: The MOST Anti-Christian Songs EVER!

How is it possible to do such a thing?! I canīt even imagine my boys listening to this kind of music! From now on they wonīt use the internet without supervision, it is a really dangerous vehicle for unsaved homosexuals like the ones who wrote such "music"!

Roberta 03-19-2012 09:12 PM

It's not the worst but some kinky Brits made a song about a bloke who gets duped by a queen in a bar. It's like if Ellen put on pants and hit on me!
:fear2:

Alex Delarge 03-20-2012 12:08 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggqjW4RrEuI

I'm an atheist but this band I like are very religious, they are christians but are shunned because of the music they make. Why is this, they're not disobeying anything in the bible are they. Why is this music classed as 'demonic' or whatever when the lrics are clearly about praising God.

The song is Devastator by For Today

VictoryOS 03-20-2012 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Delarge (Post 860513)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggqjW4RrEuI

I'm an atheist but this band I like are very religious, they are christians but are shunned because of the music they make. Why is this, they're not disobeying anything in the bible are they. Why is this music classed as 'demonic' or whatever when the lrics are clearly about praising God.

The song is Devastator by For Today

I got to the 15 second mark before clicking the big red X on that one. How can you call that garbage music? My cat can pluck one guitar string just as well as that "guitarist" and my dog can bark and sound more pleasing to the Lord than that "singer".

Why do you people continue to make a mockery of the Lord?

Pastor Ezekiel 01-18-2014 12:23 AM

Glory!!

Bjorn Jensen 01-18-2014 12:32 AM

This song from the frozen tundras of Finland is for sure one of the most anti-Christian and Jesus-hating songs ever :angry:

Not to mention that the race-mixed harlot in this video fornicated with the King of Iceland :bad:

MitzaLizalor 01-18-2014 07:41 AM

arthur frayn 01-18-2014 06:02 PM

I dont even want to show the picture of the reprobate negroe Max Romeo.
This so called 'song' attempts to glorify the nigra penchant for coplutation and masturbation when they cant find a handy nigress slut. (I suppose I did not need to add 'slut' there.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=C79spWeuakU

MitzaLizalor 01-18-2014 07:02 PM

I noticed there was a stylophone solo in your linked "song" Mr frayn. This dreadful instrument should never heve been marketed in the first place let alone developed. But nothing will stop the crazed Englishman when he has the bit between his teeth and after only several decades they have come up with this item

WARNING Remove pets before watching
or even better DON'T WATCH AT ALL

Attila's Wife 01-18-2014 07:36 PM

I'm still reeling from the Finnish entry in the 2006 Eurovision Song Contest - it won, which only goes to show the powerful influence for evil of the Satanic Children's TV programme Doctor Who.

The lyrics are pure filth - those of a sensitive disposition, do not read on!

Quote:

The saints are crippled
On this sinners' night
Lost are the lambs with no guiding light

The walls come down like thunder
The rock's about to roll
It's the arockalypse
Now bare your soul

Paul Tarzan 01-18-2014 11:31 PM

I nominate this...basically sums up the scare factor Churchianity so loves to employ:

According to this song, if you sin, there's no mention of God giving you a chance (or even disciplining you directly)...He'll just kill your family members apparently. This is NOT the True God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!

see_the_light 01-19-2014 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Tarzan (Post 1057306)
I nominate this...basically sums up the scare factor Churchianity so loves to employ:

According to this song, if you sin, there's no mention of God giving you a chance (or even disciplining you directly)...He'll just kill your family members apparently. This is NOT the True God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!

Ok, not the best of musics, but for some raping chimps it's as good as it gets.

BTW, have you tried reading Leviticus 26:22?

I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

So can GOD take away the children, from sinning fathers, in a ruthless and cruel way?

YES HE CAN!

PRAISE THE LORD!

Brother John Doe 01-22-2014 03:03 PM

These power-metal-screaming-rockers are vessels of demons who's purpose is to corrupt the youth of today. Their recruitment involves screaming, roaring, and dressing at Hot Topic. Bands include: Hollywood Undead, Gamma Ray, Suicide Silence, and many others. But this one band has a very anti-Christian lyric.

"Born of A Broken Man" By Rage Against the Machine

Firstly, what type of name is Rage Against the Machine? Well rage is a trait only given to Satan and his brigade of demons, as Revelation 12:12 says: Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

So this band is surely corrupted by Satan. Secondly, they are raging against the machine. From their other songs, they are raging against the governments and societies of today, which is what Satan wants so he can create the New World Order that Governor Jesse Ventura warned us about.

Anyways the lyric is: My fears hunt me down
Capturing my memories
The frontier of loss
They try to escape across the street where
Jesus stripped bare
And raped the spirit he was supposed to nurture

It makes me cry every time I hear those skinny jean wearing fags play that song at the local skate park.

GadrielKenway 01-24-2014 01:16 PM

I think i can end the topic with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9cqKafnUrk

The vocalist sings directly to Jesus with lyrics like

My word and world holds ground and is real
Your world is like floods of poisoned water
A language spoken with spit from different tongues
You can never corrupt me again

I protect every man guilty of sin
The ultimate sin being me
The vapor from the plague
That infested my mind, body and soul
Obscured my view from wisdom
The mist that had me wonder in resentment cleared
And troubles me no more

And the follow up song that i have to admit despite everything i love so freaking much because of my violent nature is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joEAb_y7ZYA

And i love the song so much mainly for this one part:

Are we not the undisputed prodigy of warfare
Fearing all the mediocrity that they possess
Should we not hunt the bastards down with our might
Reinforce and claim the throne that is rightfully ours

Zechariah Smyth 01-24-2014 01:51 PM

Boys wearing makeup? Prancing around like fags? Cannibalism?

Stinking catlicks.

:thumbdown:

Alphonse Alban 01-24-2014 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 1058813)
Boys wearing makeup? Prancing around like fags? Cannibalism?

Stinking catlicks.

:thumbdown:

Not only prancing around like fags, but they also are. This type of pop music is the most gaysexual genre on music. They even take pride on it.

Like this "Gaahl" (Norwegian for fairy) from this emo band Gorgoroth was selected and celebrated as gay person of the year in Norway. Disgusting :thumbdown:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...J2aB4yDd4M8beQ

HerodtheGreat 02-15-2014 10:23 AM

Pathetic...

I registered for this.

First of all...
Bad religion -Everything.

But NOFX has some good ones too.

*** anti-Christian propaganda removed ***

THESE ARE ANTI-CHRISTIAN SONGS, not just simply songs with content that you believe is morally reprehensible based on some 2000 year old (cannonized lol so its perfect even though it was largely based on ONE humans opinion of which books should be included {do some research on what the councils actually did} ) text. LOL didn't Jesus know we only remember 10% of what we read.... video and interaction are the keys to learning

Basilissa 02-16-2014 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HerodtheGreat (Post 1064831)
Pathetic...

I registered for this.

First of all...
Bad religion -Everything.

But NOFX has some good ones too.

*** anti-Christian propaganda removed ***

THESE ARE ANTI-CHRISTIAN SONGS, not just simply songs with content that you believe is morally reprehensible based on some 2000 year old (cannonized lol so its perfect even though it was largely based on ONE humans opinion of which books should be included {do some research on what the councils actually did} ) text. LOL didn't Jesus know we only remember 10% of what we read.... video and interaction are the keys to learning

Hi sweetie! Please find your way to the Introduction forum, and post an introductory thread, and please read and follow 100% of the instructions (not just 10%).

ChristWithinUs 02-25-2014 08:37 AM

All black metal. I've heard songs by artists like Bathory and Burzum and all of it is just anti christian hate! All metal has some form of satanic influence but black metal is by far the most satanic.

John Allen 03-01-2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 766425)
This one has my vote. :furious:

This is terrible... Absolutely terrible! Who had the twisted idea to disrespect Jesus so?! Also, this one is terrible too: Heresy by Nine Inch Nails

MAKE IT STOP! My head hurts...