The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52617)

Basilissa 03-16-2017 10:12 PM

Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrAtheist1323 (Post 1206879)
If I am going to be honest, for christians video games are really, REALLY, hard to play. A lot of games have things that could be taken wrong. The whole Soldier thing was just a poke at "Hardcore American" people. Now that I voice my opinion I am probably going to be bashed to death. Just hoping that this wont happen to me ----->:lex_12:from
-MrAtheist

Hello sweetheart and :welcome: to our Godly forum!

Thank you for taking some time off your busy schedule to express your opinions on our Godly forum. However, please remember that we are not interested in your opinions - we only care about Jesus' opinions!

:jesus:

Now please be a sweetie, hop to the Introduction Forum and create a thread to, you know, introduce yourself. Please do follow the directions conveniently spelled out on top of that page.

V0PLASMOV 03-19-2017 06:27 PM

Team Fortress 2, a bad game? You've all got this wrong, first off the phrase "Get behind me doctor" is simply in the fact that the medic should stay behind the targeted person in order to stay safe, 0 homosexuality in this game, second the "Soldier" class has been proven to suffer from head trauma and ADD, Gabe Newell is a very good man and DID NOT lead the idea of TF2! He did help it grow but he never invented it, and VALVe has made many games with many genes and some for certain age groups, don't even try to up throw this game as its already sinked its roots into the ground and BILLIONS of people play FPS games and it would take over 35 years to do even 1 accusation to VALVe, it isn't a bad game it just depends on your maturity, also this game had nothing to do with religion it shouldn't be posted of any offence on ANY website nor shall VALVes' coughetör be used in this manner, yes I play TF2, not only that but I am a head developer in its lead, so all you trolls out there, if God wants us to forgive nlandnput evil aside then Don't fight it, you stand at it and defend yourself from it, children are slick and weasely, when I was 12 I had a camera in my room and I was homeschooled, any person can get by a camera and even if you WATCH them un-install it its very likely if they use Steam you will NEVER get it away from them. Stop causing trouble and be considerate, look up something, just like other games, like GTA V & ROCKSTAR along with Call of Duty have gone through MANY lawsuits and accusations, you CANNOT best them no matter the price.

Didymus Much 03-19-2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V0PLASMOV (Post 1207142)
...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaahhhhhhh...

FTFY.

Mary Etheldreda 03-19-2017 06:58 PM

Quote:

.... You've all got this wrong....

Thank you for being the 2011th poster to offer excuses for this abominable game. Clearly you've been brainwashed, likely with the same tactics the EPA uses to brainwash children into thinking the environment is some special snowflake, above and beyond all of God's creation, including man. If you're looking for an audience to your sinful blathering, you won't find it here. If you're looking for Salvation, you can find that through Christ the Savior. Today is a good day for Redemption!

handmaiden 03-19-2017 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1207150)
Thank you for being the 2011th poster to offer excuses for this abominable game. . .

Has it really only been 2011? Somehow, it seems like more.

MitzaLizalor 03-21-2017 07:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 26589
Quote:

BILLIONS of people play FPS

Memes are good. 03-25-2017 04:19 AM

well maybe you just have to give TF2 a chance, don't take things out of context without researcing what things ACTUALLY mean.. If you don't like it, do not make other people ban their kids from a game that they like just because some random mom took things out of context..

Des 03-25-2017 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Memes are good. (Post 1207756)
well maybe you just have to give TF2 a chance, ...

Well maybe you just have to give arsenic a chance.

Well maybe you just have to give throat slitting a chance.

Well maybe you just have to give flying planes into buildings a chance.

See how stupid this sounds?

Didymus Much 03-25-2017 05:07 AM

Quote:

well maybe you just have to give TF2 a chance...

Have you ever given Jesus a chance, by reading the Bible? You know, by researching what Christianity actually means?

Hmmm?

MitzaLizalor 03-25-2017 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Des (Post 1207760)
See how stupid this sounds?

Very unlikely, if the meaning of words meant anything Memes would have researched the thread or even less likely read the FAQ's when singing up.

Quote:

Memes
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/attac...9&d=1490081270

handmaiden 03-25-2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

well maybe you just have to give TF2 a chance, don't take things out of context without researcing what things ACTUALLY mean.. If you don't like it, do not make other people ban their kids from a game that they like just because some random mom took things out of context..

Hey, Memes, are you suggesting that we are taking aspects of Team Fortress 2 out of context or verses from the Bible out of context?

Have you bothered to research the Bible and discover what its many passages ACTUALLY mean?

Do you think that we can really make other people ban their children from a game? Half the time, we can even get people to read even a selection of the other 2000 + previous posts before theirs. Getting them to actually read the Bible, (which is our real goal here) and make logical arguments seems nigh onto impossible. But, you know, Jesus, miracles, etc.

And despite God's essential nature as all-knowing and all-powerful, I don't think that He would arrange the laws of the physical universe to allow us to reach through our computer monitors, bitch-slap all the parents out there, and force them to sign pledges that they will prevent their kids from playing a video game. . . But I will ask.

Catkatdog 04-02-2017 08:46 PM

I'm sorry **What**So, I heard the game actually took place in 1968.

And in New mexico.

In new mexico sexuality was legalized in 1975

I mean.

And the "I love this doctor" Is platonic.
If I was on a battlefield, Shooting a bunch of people. And i'm being shot at, then a doctor magically heals all my gun wound I'd say that. It's not actually like that.
As well as you wouldn't want the doctor in front of you so they get shot and die.

And soldier is idiotic, As shown in expiration date.

(Or atheist, I mean I doubt everyone in there is christian and I respect their opinion cause god does deal with them later)

Roland 04-02-2017 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catkatdog (Post 1208828)
[...]

Hi Cat,

What is the message you are trying to convey? You seem like a nice person but I wouldn´t be able to confirm that as you only speak gibberish. Please be so kind to put a smidgen of effort in your contributions on this forum so we can all benefit.

Kind regards,

Roland

Basilissa 04-02-2017 10:40 PM

Quote:

How do you legalize sexuality? :confused: Isn't procreation a requirement for any society to continue?

Or do you mean that prostitution and even kissing in public are legal over there?

Thomas Taylor 04-03-2017 05:31 AM

Quote:

I'm sorry.............

Dear Young Man,

And so you should be. Sorry that is. The Great State of Texas has given you, as a wetback illegal, a Great Education. Why didn't you use it? Your garbled and utterly disjointed post was totally indecipherable. Go and learn English and then come back.

I shall pray that you make use of the opportunity God has offered you.

YIC
TT

MitzaLizalor 04-03-2017 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roland (Post 1208834)
You seem like a nice person

I think what you're trying to say is that Catkatdog seems not to have prepared the comment very well. The post makes even less sense in the quote button so I've collated it here for you:
I'm sorry What So I heard the game actually took place in 1968. And in New mexico. In new mexico sexuality was legalized in 1975 I mean. And the "I love this doctor" Is platonic. If I was on a battlefield, Shooting a bunch of people. And i'm being shot at, then a doctor magically heals all my gun wound I'd say that. It's not actually like that. As well as you wouldn't want the doctor in front of you so they get shot and die. And soldier is idiotic, As shown in expiration date. Or atheist, I mean I doubt everyone in there is christian and I respect their opinion cause god does deal with them later
Is that better?

handmaiden 04-03-2017 04:19 PM

Quote:

I'm sorry **What**So, I heard the game actually took place in 1968.

And in New mexico.

I mean.

And the "I love this doctor" Is platonic.
If I was on a battlefield, Shooting a bunch of people. And i'm being shot at, then a doctor magically heals all my gun wound I'd say that. It's not actually like that.
As well as you wouldn't want the doctor in front of you so they get shot and die.

And soldier is idiotic, As shown in expiration date.

(Or atheist, I mean I doubt everyone in there is christian and I respect their opinion cause god does deal with them later)

Is your problem that you can't decide if you are a cat or a dog?

TF2_Loving_Christian 04-05-2017 02:03 AM

Re: LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

I love this game, the soldier is trying to praise god, and he blows the other team up because the other team strays far from god. :lex_12:The pyro has goggles blessed by god to let him see heaven itself, and this game is about beautiful teamwork and heavenly mercenaries killing anyone who strays far from god. You even get to see the blood of the non-christian splatter all over the walls and floors, and the screams of your enemies. IT IS AMAZING.:jesus::jesus::wub::wub::ph34r:

Didymus Much 04-05-2017 02:13 AM

Re: LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF2_Loving_Christian (Post 1209092)
I love this game,...

That's nice.

Luke 14:26 "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."

Yup, sounds like He'd be totally OK with making an exception for some video game. :wacko:

sather2012 04-05-2017 05:11 AM

so why cant soldiers be gay? thats really judgeful and one thing the soldier from tf2 doesnt mean it in that way and get behind me doctor in tf2 means they dont want the doctor to die because the doctor's job is to heal people and by them saying they love this doctor means that he is doing a good job helping his team