The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Doctor Who: Changing Christian children into slutty retards! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=93085)

Didymus Much 01-31-2015 07:05 PM

Re: Doctor Who: Changing Christian children into slutty retards!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireburp (Post 1132191)
I have read it ok...

Then why are you arguing with these people, who YOU KNOW ARE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS?? :wallbash:

thelord66 08-05-2015 11:25 PM

do you people realize how piffleing stupid you all are? i actually wasted like fifteen minutes making this bullshit account hoping to maybe make some kinda impact on any of you. im a recovering drug addict, love my higher power and all, but you guys are literally the epitome of what is wrong with society. you talk about god like you understand him; yet you talk like he is evil and we need to live up to his standards. guess what piffleewads; by the very virtue of something existing, it must have been part of god's "greater plan" for the entire human race- think about it, if it wasnt, why would He waste time creating it? thus, doctor who is not only a product of our god, but a symbol that we should worship. in fact, im making a new reiigion- whovianism. its a cult dedicated to burning this church down on August 28th 2019 on the fifth solar day of the last year of the time war!

[EUPHEMISM FOR "NEGRO"] please :) i jus hope you all realize how idiotic your hate-mongering website actually is.

Mary Etheldreda 08-05-2015 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelord66 (Post 1154307)
do you people realize how piffleing stupid you all are? i actually wasted like fifteen minutes making this bullshit account hoping to maybe make some kinda impact on any of you. im a recovering drug addict, love my higher power and all, but you guys are literally the epitome of what is wrong with society. you talk about god like you understand him; yet you talk like he is evil and we need to live up to his standards. guess what piffleewads; by the very virtue of something existing, it must have been part of god's "greater plan" for the entire human race- think about it, if it wasnt, why would He waste time creating it? thus, doctor who is not only a product of our god, but a symbol that we should worship. in fact, im making a new reiigion- whovianism. its a cult dedicated to burning this church down on August 28th 2019 on the fifth solar day of the last year of the time war!

[EUPHEMISM FOR "NEGRO"] please :) i jus hope you all realize how idiotic your hate-mongering website actually is.

You're confused, dear. We talk about God only insofar as He talks about Himself. If you're not sure, you can open up your Holy Bible and read it for yourself!

Des 08-05-2015 11:42 PM

Quote:

blah blah blah i hate Jesus and America and everything good in the world. im a recovering drug addict blah blah blah by the very virtue of something existing, it must have been part of god's "greater plan" for the entire human race blah blah blah, im making a satan cult to sodomize children and goats blah blah blah

Have a nice day please :) i jus hope you all realize how idiotic I am.

Yes, cretin, we know that all of humanity is part of God's Glorious Plan. God plans for most of you vermin to burn in hell eternally for His and our amusement.

Didymus Much 08-06-2015 02:46 AM

Quote:

...love my higher power and all, but you guys are literally the epitome of what is wrong with society...

Look at the Crusades, Inquisitions, ISIS, Boko Haram... and then a mirror.

Quote:

...you talk about god like you understand him; yet you talk like he is evil and we need to live up to his standards...
Because that's what the Bible says.

Quote:

...guess what piffleewads; by the very virtue of something existing, it must have been part of god's "greater plan"...
And what does the Bible say about that? Let's see:

Proverbs 16:4 "The Lord hath made all things for himself: Yea, even the wicked for the day of evil."

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

Quote:

...i jus hope you all realize how Biblical your hate-mongering website actually is.
FTFY.

Why haven't you read the Bible yet? It would answer a lot of your questions. :thumbsup:

Mei Saeki 05-10-2016 08:17 PM

His 'daughter' was made not by sex but from his DNA. In the episode the people steal his DNA to make her, a new soldier, to help them fight.

Basilissa 05-10-2016 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mei Saeki (Post 1180582)
His 'daughter' was made not by sex but from his DNA. In the episode the people steal his DNA to make her, a new soldier, to help them fight.

You mean, playing God. And that is supposed not to be a blasphemy how, exactly?

:badmood:

Mei Saeki 05-10-2016 08:28 PM

They weren't playing God because they didn't make her from dirt.

Redeemed Papist 05-10-2016 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mei Saeki (Post 1180585)
They weren't playing God because they didn't make her from dirt.

I'm glad the blessed creation of MAN (not woman) in God's image is such a laughing matter for you Hellbound people.

Mei Saeki 05-10-2016 08:50 PM

This world is nothing without women. God should have just let Adam be alone, he knew this would happen... I pray for your mislead soul.

Basilissa 05-10-2016 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mei Saeki (Post 1180589)
This world is nothing without women. God should have just let Adam be alone, he knew this would happen...

In your scenario, Adam would still live happily in the Garden of Eden.

What's wrong with that, exactly?

Mei Saeki 05-10-2016 09:10 PM

Nothing at all. Except he wasn't happy. He was sad and lonely which is why God created woman, which is why we should cherish women, not above God of course but still cherished.

Basilissa 05-10-2016 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mei Saeki (Post 1180592)
Nothing at all. Except he wasn't happy. He was sad and lonely which is why God created woman, which is why we should cherish women, not above God of course but still cherished.

God created Eve as Adam's help meet (Genesis 2:18). That means, as someone who will cook the meal and wash the dishes quietly and efficiently. What is to cherish here?

Mary Etheldreda 05-10-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

This world is nothing without women. God should have just let Adam be alone, he knew this would happen... I pray for your mislead soul.

Wait, what? The world is nothing without women... so God should not have made us? Made us but created a Separate But Equal Garden and not introduce us to men? Like, we should all be Amazonian Lesbian Warriors? Or something?

:huh:

Mei Saeki 05-10-2016 09:22 PM

I have seen your comments on other posts and like all the other women you think you are nothing and should be abused by your husband so...

Mei Saeki 05-10-2016 09:27 PM

But notice it says he shouldn't be alone and furthermore there were no dishes to wash or meals to cook since they were vegetarians and they ate mostly fruit and vegetables. Eve was made so Adam wouldn't be alone and so that she could help take care of the Garden and everything in it.

Mary Etheldreda 05-10-2016 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mei Saeki (Post 1180599)
But notice it says he shouldn't be alone

And you're saying he should have been left alone. You're saying the LORD should have told Adam that despite trying, but not finding a suitable companion among the entire animal population (ew), tough nuggies, suck it up buttercup, go and find a four legged beast that will do the job and make the best with it? You're saying that would have been better for the world?

Mei Saeki 05-10-2016 09:46 PM

Um...you clearly don't read bible, firstly after all the things I've seen you comment which is totally unrelated right now. Anyway, Adam saw that all the animals had a companion but he didn't God made him sleep removed a rib bone and made a woman so he wouldn't be alone. I take back what I said, happy?

Basilissa 05-10-2016 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mei Saeki (Post 1180599)
But notice it says he shouldn't be alone

Alone =/= lonely. Two totally different things.

Quote:

and furthermore there were no dishes to wash or meals to cook since they were vegetarians and they ate mostly fruit and vegetables.
And your proof for that statement is...?

Quote:

Eve was made so Adam wouldn't be alone and so that she could help take care of the Garden and everything in it.

Genesis 2:
18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Help meet. A sidekick, if you will. That person in the movies who does all the work but doesn't get the girl at the end.

Most definitely, not a person of an equal value.

Didymus Much 05-10-2016 10:28 PM

Quote:

...God should have just let Adam be alone...

Wait, God failed somehow, in your opinion? :huh:

Quote:

...he knew this would happen...
That's what omniscience means. And omnipotence means that He could have changed it, but didn't.

Kinda like the Holocaust. And Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And the Spanish flu (killed ~50 million right after World War 1 just got finished killing 16 million). And all the plagues throughout history (eg. ~200 million dead from black plague, mid-1300s).

All stuff that did not need to happen (well, that's my opinion, obviously God does not agree with me) but did.