The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Teaching His Word (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   God Hates Cripples (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=42)

ScienceFool 06-17-2009 08:49 PM

Re: God Hates Cripples

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 1296)
Cripples need to do what they can do to help the rest of the Christian community. They make excellent fish bait.

You are very cruel. Maybe if we use then as fish bait, we can throw you in there too:)
Personally, I think you are being selfish. It seems like you don't care about anyone in that world that isn't Christian.

Talitha 06-17-2009 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScienceFool (Post 343223)
You are very cruel. Maybe if we use then as fish bait, we can throw you in there too:)
Personally, I think you are being selfish. It seems like you don't care about anyone in that world that isn't Christian.

So............ what is your point?

Pastor Ezekiel 06-18-2009 03:14 AM

Quote:

That doesn't even make sense. Why would you want to use Pastor Pistle as fish bait? :huh:

Miss April 06-18-2009 04:46 AM

Quote:

How Are We being Selfish? They do Make Good Fish bit Maybe Well Since you really like them so Much Maybe We could use You To:thumbsup:

stripeydani 06-19-2009 12:14 PM

But didnt Jesus himself heal the crippled man?

If God made cripples, then we should help them, not condemn them! A crippled person can still live a life of a good Christian.
Just because their legs dont work doesnt mean their brain and heart dont either!

Talitha 06-19-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stripeydani (Post 344171)
But didnt Jesus himself heal the crippled man?

If God made cripples, then we should help them, not condemn them! A crippled person can still live a life of a good Christian.
Just because their legs dont work doesnt mean their brain and heart dont either!

If someone chooses to live a Cripper lifestyle then that comes under God's free will clause.
Jesus will cure anyone who really wants to be cured.

James Hutchins 06-19-2009 03:02 PM

When you see a cripple in the street move them so I can park it is Gods way of making sure everyone else knows that God has already deemed that person unfit for heaven and that the person is going to hell. He also has them about to remind us to remember our P's and Q's.

John Magee 06-19-2009 09:56 PM

I have to say you have some compelling arguments. I have always been as nice to cripples as anyone else I meet but now I'm not so sure that I should be.

James Hutchins 06-19-2009 11:40 PM

Everything happens for a reason. God makes cripples for a reason and we do not question it. Cripples are yet again, proof of God. Pretty simple, actually and funny to watch on stairs.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-19-2009 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Magee (Post 344656)
I have to say you have some compelling arguments. I have always been as nice to cripples as anyone else I meet but now I'm not so sure that I should be.

"Being nice" won't get you one step closer to Salvation® friend. Take a look at my sermon on the subject HERE.

I'm glad to hear that you are geting a healthy dose of the Holy Ghost. :thumbsup:

John Magee 06-19-2009 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 344786)
"Being nice" won't get you one step closer to Salvation® friend. Take a look at my sermon on the subject HERE.

I'm glad to hear that you are geting a healthy dose of the Holy Ghost. :thumbsup:

That sermon is very well-delivered Pastor. For all my "niceness", if I don't live as God instructed, I will never get to Heaven.

James Hutchins 06-20-2009 01:07 AM

'Niceness' and three bucks will get you a latte. Giving your soul to God will get you to heaven. But if you want to bounce a cripple on your knee, you have to go to the 'special school'. Bring fireworks.

Jiminy Cricket 06-20-2009 02:16 AM

God hates you.

James Hutchins 06-20-2009 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiminy Cricket (Post 344874)
God hates you.

"Hate" is such a terrible word. :thumbdown:And how do you know how God feels about me. You certainly are not Him. Spreading Hate is not Gods message, you limp wristed frog food.:innocent:

angels 06-23-2009 07:03 AM

my father can hardly walk,he's very sick,and my mother tends to him each day....my dad has never hurt anyone,why would god hate him?...and didn't jesus heal a cripple?...

Nova Joyner-Finer 06-23-2009 07:48 AM

I was made cripple through an act of God some 15 years ago. I wonder - Did the Good Lord hate me BEFORE I was crippled, and then just made me a cripple as an act of malicious humour, or Did I subconsciously make a lifestyle choice to become a cripple?

angels 06-23-2009 10:46 AM

my dad was born with health issues..how can God punish a new born baby?...

James Hutchins 06-23-2009 12:22 PM

God makes cripples for several good reasons:
1) To punish the parents
2) To pre-emptively punish for being bad
3) To make the dim feel better about themselves
4) As a warning to others to shape up.

angels 06-23-2009 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 346972)
God makes cripples for several good reasons:
1) To punish the parents
2) To pre-emptively punish for being bad
3) To make the dim feel better about themselves
4) As a warning to others to shape up.

god doesn't hate my father....he has saved my father's life 5 times.if god had hated him,he's have let him die on the operating table....explain that.

James Hutchins 06-23-2009 12:36 PM

If God wanted to show mercy to your crippled father (God does not hate, He Smites), do you honestly think he would of enabled the doctors to save him? Each operation was performed by God to further torture your father here on Earth before he is sent to hell to burn in an eternal fire of damnation. Do not get upset with me, I am just the messenger. If he became crippled after you were born, it might be your fault.