The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover Baptist Lounge (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Need help with my android device (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=99154)

Nobar King 05-12-2014 03:58 PM

Need help with my android device

I am getting frustrated with my samsung note because it can never remember my wifi-password at home or elsewhere. It has the latest OS, and I'm sure that it can remember a wi-fi password, but I just can't figure it out. I don't want to have to enter the password each time partially because it is really long and there is no way to remember a random string of numbers and letters.

I downloaded a couple of WiFi manager apps but they didn't help.

This should be really simple, right? I don't know why I can't figure it out.

Wide-Open 05-12-2014 05:46 PM

Re: Need help with my android device

Can't you just use "God" as your password like most of us do? Easy to remember, and a Holy way to connect your device!

Nobar King 05-12-2014 06:38 PM

The password is printed on the label. I don't know how to change it, I just want it to remember the password. I'm too stupid to do any of this, that's why I need the help.

lilnikkitta 05-13-2014 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 1088055)
The password is printed on the label. I don't know how to change it, I just want it to remember the password. I'm too stupid to do any of this, that's why I need the help.

What would Jesus do? I can't believe you are all so close minded and intolerant of others but at the same time can have such devices. One side of everyone here says how evil everything is, and the other side being so different.

Cranky Old Man 05-13-2014 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilnikkitta (Post 1088406)
What would Jesus do? I can't believe you are all so close minded and intolerant of others but at the same time can have such devices. One side of everyone here says how evil everything is, and the other side being so different.

We are True Christians™. We invented the atom bomb to win the Second World War. It seems you are confusing us with the Amish. Yet another demonstration of your utter ignorance.

lilnikkitta 05-13-2014 10:18 PM

Can I reply without another infraction? Others seem to be off topic.

Didymus Much 05-13-2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilnikkitta (Post 1088460)
Can I reply without another infraction? Others seem to be off topic.

Why so worried about infractions? A real Christian would know that the Bible says they will be persecuted for their faith, and WELCOME it (as proof of their faith).

lilnikkitta 05-13-2014 10:29 PM

Oh my, I was just ASKING and another infraction.

Didymus Much 05-13-2014 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilnikkitta (Post 1088465)
Oh my, I was just ASKING and another infraction.

Do you remember that Simpson's episode where Lisa wired up a cupcake to the house mains, and Bart kept grabbing at it, going "Ow.... Ow.... Ow...."? :rofl:

Des 05-14-2014 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1088486)
Do you remember that Simpson's episode where Lisa wired up a cupcake to the house mains, and Bart kept grabbing at it, going "Ow.... Ow.... Ow...."? :rofl:

I never watch that filth. Matt Groaning-In-Hell-For-All-Eternity is a slimy athesit God mocker.

Nobar King 05-14-2014 01:42 AM

What about my password? How am I going to get this thing to remember my wifi password?

Wide-Open 05-14-2014 07:58 AM

I will pray for you Brother Nobar. :thumbsup: