The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52617)

Alvin Moss 04-24-2017 07:32 PM

Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabe Newell (Post 1210898)
Homosexuality is perfectly normal, its nothing but a hormone imbalance

This filthy atheist is too far gone for help, IMO. However, I think we can gain insight into the tortured thinking of the unsaved by studying the quotation above. He has made a statement and refuted his own statement with a contrary statement in the same sentence- all in only ten words. And both statements are wrong!

Tell us Dr. Freud, is it a hormone imbalance or normal? It can't be both.

Didymus Much 04-24-2017 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabe Newell (Post 1210885)
Lets for a minute believe that god does exist, do you think he would be happy with what happens in the name of religion? About the millions who have died because of it?...

If He didn't like it, He would have stopped it. Checkmate, atheist. :D

Quote:

...Boycotting other religions makes you the evil person...
Believing in any religion means perforce that you think everyone else is wrong. These people actually have the decency and respect for others to say that very thing out loud, instead of the mealy-mouthed "co-exist" bullshit that spews from the pulpits of most every other religion.

Quote:

...stay piffleing sedated sucking the lies off this false entities dick...
And... there's the inevitable homophobic rant that occurs when poster realizes the weakness of his arguments, and doubles down. :thumbsup:

Mary Etheldreda 04-24-2017 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabe Newell (Post 1210902)
I have never said this but, Kill yourself mary

Don't be silly. You may find your atheistic view less challenging in the short run, but in the long run, you'll suffer at the business end of Satan's barbed tallywhacker next to the likes of Alan Turing, Mahatma Gandhi, and Anne Frank if you don't repent and follow Jesus.

Glory!

Gabe Newell 04-24-2017 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin Moss (Post 1210903)
This filthy atheist is too far gone for help, IMO. However, I think we can gain insight into the tortured thinking of the unsaved by studying the quotation above. He has made a statement and refuted his own statement with a contrary statement in the same sentence- all in only ten words. And both statements are wrong!

Tell us Dr. Freud, is it a hormone imbalance or normal? It can't be both.

Yes it is. Are you saying that ADHD is wrong as well, If yes, then you are the worst person I have seen. Everyone has some amount of hormone balance. U too have estrogen and testosterone. Some have more and some have less. The one who have more become homosexuals

Gabe Newell 04-24-2017 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1210906)
Don't be silly. You may find your atheistic view less challenging in the short run, but in the long run, you'll suffer at the business end of Satan's barbed tallywhacker next to the likes of Alan Turing, Mahatma Gandhi, and Anne Frank if you don't repent and follow Jesus.

Glory!

So what you are saying is that Mahatma Gandhi is a sinner, the person who saved the lives of millions?????
ARE YOU FKN CRAZY
Religion Killed and Gandhi saved, and you are for religion??

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 04-24-2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabe Newell (Post 1210913)
So what you are saying is that Mahatma Gandhi is a sinner, the person who saved the lives of millions?????
ARE YOU FKN CRAZY
Religion Killed and Gandhi saved, and you are for religion??

Leaving aside the unsubstantiated claim - would you care to name those "millions"? - and the mindless, foul-mouthed abuse, are you claiming that Gandhi was not a religious man? He had some truly bizarre and un-Christian attitudes concerning religious pluralism, but he was a Hindoo, so you can't claim that he wasn't religious according to his own, incorrect and sinful standards.

Alvin Moss 04-24-2017 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabe Newell (Post 1210912)
Yes it is. Are you saying that ADHD is wrong as well, If yes, then you are the worst person I have seen. Everyone has some amount of hormone balance. U too have estrogen and testosterone. Some have more and some have less. The one who have more become homosexuals

It is wrong to believe that "ADHD" is real and that it is alright to blame bad behavior on this imagined disease. I can see that you are blinded by the lies of science. Also, you have never seen me, so how could I be the worst or even the best person you have ever seen? As far as your ridiculous speculation about hormones and such- that may be one of the most absurd ideas I have ever heard. Homosexuality is known to be a bad choice made by weak minded perverts who make bad choices in life.

My advice to you is to get right with Jesus and quick. It's that or Hell, Gabe. Don't go there; it's too hot.

Didymus Much 04-24-2017 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabe Newell (Post 1210913)
So what you are saying is that Mahatma Gandhi is a sinner, the person who saved the lives of millions?????...

Gandhi? Not Christian. Not Christian = sinning (according to Christians). So... yeah?

Quote:

...Religious Killed and Gandhi saved, and you are for religion??
FTFY. Brush up on your reading/logic skills, please. :thumbsup:

And do some reading on what Gandhi actually stood for and believed. Some "not so great" stuff there (like racism).

Gabe Newell 04-24-2017 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1210914)
Leaving aside the unsubstantiated claim - would you care to name those "millions"? - and the mindless, foul-mouthed abuse, are you claiming that Gandhi was not a religious man? He had some truly bizarre and un-Christian attitudes concerning religious pluralism, but he was a Hindoo, so you can't claim that he wasn't religious according to his own, incorrect and sinful standards.

You know what, having a regular conversation with people like you is giving me a headache. I am not even Christian, Im a from a hindu family and stay in India, You guys are pathetic. I am one of the people who was save by Gandhi, as my grandfather was one of the people who was saved by him. I no longer want to come to this shitty place you call USA, I had initially planned, but looking at you people has given me a new perspective, and that is that America is full of people who would do anything for religion. People hate Islam for doing so, but holy (STRONG LANGUAGE DELETED), ill rather die than to come to USA. Just everyone on this kill yourself
-This is the last time im talking to you people who are ruining a great country
I just wasted 2 hours having a conversation with a bunch of retards who dont have any understanding of what's right and what's wrong. Science is right, you are not, so go F*uck yourself, call me a sinner all you F*kin want, but where there is no equality, there can be no progress, I thought that Trup was going to ruin USA, but how much worse can he make it

SO (NASTY TALK DELETED) YOURSELF AND KEEPING OF (DISGUSTING SUGGESTION DELETED) THE IMAGINARY (MORE NASTY TALK DELETED)OF JESUS,

REPLY ALL YOU piffleING WANT

Alvin Moss 04-24-2017 09:40 PM

Tell us how you really feel, Gabe.

Didymus Much 04-24-2017 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabe Newell (Post 1210919)
...Im a from a hindu family and stay in India, You guys are pathetic...

:rofl: So how does your "non-violence" square with your ever-increasing nuclear arsenal? :wacko:

Oh, right, you "had" to get them (because Pakistan). Then Pakistan had to get them because you got them, and both sides of that fight know that spending shitloads of public money on always-bigger guns is the best way to confront the ongoing social ills of your society (which, if anything, is just as racist [hello, caste system that's not going away] as when the Brits were in charge).

handmaiden 04-24-2017 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabe Newell (Post 1210902)
I have never said this but, Kill yourself mary

My goodness gracious, Gabe. Such anger. The only thing that redeems your post (not your soul, mind you, just the post quoted above) is that based on what I have read, you haven't chirped away about how God is love, (an actual scripture, but God is many things besides that) accused us of misinterpreting God's word when we straight out post the words printed on the pages, then finally tear away a hypocritical facade to curse us to hell for being "haters" while pounding out profanities on your keyboard.

I like the fact that you don't pretend to understand God better than we do and that you don't pretend not to hate. You may find this hard to accept, but we can work with that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabe Newell (Post 1210885)
Lets for a minute believe that god does exist, do you think he would be happy with what happens in the name of religion? About the millions who have died because of it? Because if thats the case, then god is worst being that ever existed. . .

Let's pretend for a minute that you have read the Bible. You need not believe any of it; you just know what is in it.

You will note that many a slaughter, big and small, was initiated at God's behest. To get technical about it, these things weren't done in the name of any religion; they were ordered by God, Himself. (That is how the narrative reads.)

In some cases, God cuts out the human middleman and attends to the slaughter more or less directly. He sent a couple of bears to tear apart over 40 naughty children. (That is a great bedtime story for the little ones.)

He leveled Sodom and Gomorrah with fire and brimstone. Before that He drowned everyone and everything on earth except for eight humans and a collection of animals.

God threw an earthquake-sized hissy fit (if not an actual earthquake) to swallow up a number of Israelites who angered Him.
Mind you, those were His Own Chosen People.

Prior to that event, He sent an angel to kill every first born offspring of any creature within the territorial district of Egypt. (This includes human infants, puppies, kittens, lambs and possibly cute little baby crocodiles.{Though I am a little fuzzy on this because crocodiles are hatched, not born. [But the babies are so cute with their big eyes.] Insects, reptiles and birds may have been spared this loss, as well as amphibians like frogs.} Little newborn colts and calves, though--dead as door nails.)

None of these animals-- or the newborn children, by the way-- had anything in the way of a religious belief. Furthermore, they weren't done to death by any human agent acting on behalf of a religious belief. An angel attended to the matter, and because he was sent by God, Himself, we know that he was a good angel.

So, to circle back to your point that God is the worst being ever-- you need to understand that the Bible says that He is the First Being ever and that He is Perfect.

I have heard it said that you can't not believe in God and be angry at Him. That does make sense. If I take your meaning correctly, you hate us and not God, Whom you don't believe exists. Again, there is some sense to that, I grant you.

But please bear in mind, Gabe, that we haven't killed anybody. We're just here to get people to read the Bible so that they can decide for themselves if they would kill anybody if God told them to.

Many of the people who tell us that we are going to hell refuse to understand the depth of commitment their "God" requires. This is because they don't see the God Who describes Himself in the Bible.

They see a reflection of their own sensibilities and morals. And it isn't just modern day, self-styled, Christians who do this. The people who killed on behalf of their religions in the past were acting from their own sensibilities and morals. The main difference is that people's sensibilities have changed over the centuries. (Not sure about the morals.)

According to the Bible, however, God does not change. That's why we challenge people to follow all of God's Commands, or give up the pretense. And that's why most people hate us.

:bye:for now.

Basilissa 04-25-2017 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabe Newell (Post 1210912)

You should apply for a Nobel Prize for being the person who finally discovered how homosexuals are made. Your next step should be to come up with a pill to solve the imbalance and therefore get rid of homosexuality once and for all!

:thumbsup:

Proud_agnostic 04-25-2017 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1210935)
You should apply for a Nobel Prize for being the person who finally discovered how homosexuals are made. Your next step should be to come up with a pill to solve the imbalance and therefore get rid of homosexuality once and for all!

[Gay Rectal Sex Link Deleted]

That post was obviously not sarcastic.

The article above is just the first search in "why people are gay" I haven't read it at all, but i can bet one million dollars that it says, "The devil makes you gay"

God is real. There is so much proof of him existing. Therefore, there is proof he is real. WHOA i just said "he" in reference to god without capitalizing the h. I apologize.

Science > "Fake News!"

Didymus Much 04-25-2017 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proud_agnostic (Post 1210942)
...I haven't read it at all...

So, um, thanks, I guess, for sharing the results of your grueling research, and sticking to the topic. :huh:

Alvin Moss 04-25-2017 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proud_agnostic (Post 1210942)
[Gay Rectal Sex Link Deleted]

That post was obviously not sarcastic.

The article above is just the first search in "why people are gay" I haven't read it at all, but i can bet one million dollars that it says, "The devil makes you gay"

God is real. There is so much proof of him existing. Therefore, there is proof he is real. WHOA i just said "he" in reference to god without capitalizing the h. I apologize.

Science > "Fake News!"

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. I couldn't help thinking of that passage when I saw your prideful name.

I suspect that you are being sarcastic in the comment above. Further, your last statement about science is too cryptic to be understood. I fear you are suspect, friend, but I have been wrong. Why don't you head on over to the introduction forum and tell us about your congregation, your pastor, your time with Jesus and exactly what you meant about science and fake news.

God Bless!

handmaiden 04-25-2017 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin Moss (Post 1210944)
Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. I couldn't help thinking of that passage when I saw your prideful name.

I suspect that you are being sarcastic in the comment above. Further, your last statement about science is too cryptic to be understood. I fear you are suspect, friend, but I have been wrong. Why don't you head on over to the introduction forum and tell us about your congregation, your pastor, your time with Jesus and exactly what you meant about science and fake news.

God Bless!

I second my Brother Moss. Perhaps after you are done with your introduction, you can return to this thread and provide the 3018th post explaining what we don't know about TF 2.

The_Soldier 04-26-2017 09:09 PM

[QUOTE=Dan U. Holier;783741]…I'm just jealous that you have more of a life than i do and will continue to argue until you agree

You must have confused us with smart people

The_Soldier 04-26-2017 09:17 PM

[QUOTE=Redeemed Papist;786460

Do you also push old ladies under buses?[/QUOTE]

Do you ban people that dont agree with you? :thumbdown:

Mary Etheldreda 04-26-2017 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Soldier (Post 1211081)
You must have confused us with smart people

Nnnope. Don't think that'll be a problem, dear.