The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Requesting Permission to Post Here (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=96292)

Naomi Ruth Lamb 01-25-2014 08:01 PM

Requesting Permission to Post Here

Brothers in Jesus,

I meekly request permission to post a question about business management and other manly topics in your inner sanctum.

Please grant my request and I'll open up a little more to satisfy your curiosity.

Big smiles, winks, and appropriately platonic hugs,
NRL

Alvin Moss 01-25-2014 08:07 PM

Re: Requesting Permission to Post Here

I for one have no objections, Sister.

Many have proceed you and we could hardly be described as not being open minded when it comes to new ideas.

WilliamJenningsBryan 01-25-2014 08:53 PM

It has been some time, but the Church Elders did bring this up for discussion at a regularly scheduled meeting. I remember a discussion about trying to control those who sign up for the forum and lie to the Baby Jesus concerning their gender. Then there was the problem of all this despicable transgender stuff going around and determining whether a transplanted tallywhacker constituted a real man in the eyes of the Lord, let alone in the secular world where we are trying to spread the Gospel and save souls for Jesus.

While no exact policy change was made concerning the forum, I would advise that Ms. Lamb proceed with some caution. The Senior Pastors will be watching this little experiment and will either decide to loosen the existing policy or rebuke and clamp down harder.

Pastor Ezekiel 01-26-2014 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb (Post 1059464)
Brothers in Jesus,

I meekly request permission to post a question about business management and other manly topics in your inner sanctum.

Please grant my request and I'll open up a little more to satisfy your curiosity.

Big smiles, winks, and appropriately platonic hugs,
NRL

Since you have already posted here in the clearly-marked MEN's ONLY section of the forum, it seems that your "request" is largely rhetorical. I have often said from my Pulpit that an unattached female is a danger to any Congregation, and I am beginning to see evidence that I was right, as always.

Despite my misgivings, I am willing to allow you to make a fool of yourself attempt to post to the high standards here in the MEN's ONLY section this once. And if all you have to post is some ridiculous pie recipe, I can assure you that unpleasantness will be coming your way. :angry:

Naomi Ruth Lamb 01-26-2014 09:13 PM

I shan't post where I am unwelcome; I was merely seeking a man's opinion regarding the matters of my pie business that women can't possibly understand.

My apologies for the intrusion. I will spend four hours in the prayer closet seeking God's forgiveness.

Attila's Wife 01-26-2014 10:13 PM

Sister Naomi, I am also breaking with tradition by posting here. I do so with a Pastor's permission, as a woman of advanced years, who was long ago able to demolish her menstra-shack and redevelop the site into a bijou barbecue area.

I would suggest that, as a respectable True Christian™ woman, there are no questions related to your moist pie that you cannot post on the open areas of the forum. You are free to ignore the mindless witterings of any women who may feel the need to respond - just as you are free to ignore the pointless stupidity of this response.

Bless you, Sister.

YiC
AW
:jesus:

Trent Harvey, Jr. 03-03-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb (Post 1059464)
Brothers in Jesus,

I meekly request permission

DENIED!

Wow, that was fun. I should get myself into a position of real authority sometime soon.