The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=13845)

James Dewitt 10-02-2010 11:41 PM

Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by just_a_human_being (Post 609495)
For example: Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."
or casting the first stone John 8:7
I haven't read the complete Bible yet. I don't have all the answers, I am not at all claiming that.
I am trying to understand.

And why should we only listen to music that glorifies God? And again, how can you judge that?

Quote:

John 8:7
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
What did Jesus mean? He that is with out sin cast the first stone.
We are indeed with out sin, so yes we can in fact cast said stone. In other words we are Righteous. So are we True Christians free of sin? Well lets look and see what the Bible tells us.

Quote:

Psalm 119:1 ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
Psalm 119:2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
Psalm 119:3 They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.
1st John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
Romans 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
Romans 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
Romans 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
John 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Can we infact judge others? Good question, lets see that God has to say on the matter shall we.

Quote:

Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1st Corinthians 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
1st Corinthians 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-02-2010 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just_a_human_being (Post 609511)
You are welcome, but I think I was always civil, at least I treid to be, I think it was a fellow human being and MCR fan who you were talking too before this. I didn't mean to take over, the quotes kinda got messed up, but it still leads to a good conversation so I hope no one will mind.

What's civil about persecuting Christians for practicing their religion?

Quote:

Well, I will tell you why I choose to listen to music that might appear to be filth to some people. True love, compassion, heart is not clearly visible. It's not the words that we say, but our actions that count.
What about when MCR gang rapes tweenaged girls backstage at their concerts? Is that an act of compassion?

Quote:

I have met a lot of people who talk very clearly, who speak of compassion and love, but who act in a very different way. Isn't it our 'duty' in a way too look deeper? Look at what Jesus did with Maria Magdalena, he saw more, he looked beyond 'the filth'
As True Christians™ we are commanded to distinguish ourselves from evil sinners, and to pass judgment on them.

Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Quote:

And what saddens me so much is that I know a lot of artists and fans and people in general who are given the stamp 'filth' when, when you actually meet them, talk to them, see their actions, you see that they are some of the most beautiful beings on this planet.
I'm sure a bunch of 80 pound, AIDS infested needlers seem beautiful to a pervert like you.

Quote:

With The Bible, or any other religion for that matter, I also find it very difficult to understand what it all really means, it takes a lot of studying to come to the true meaning right? Isn't it the same for art and for people?

The Bible is the only art that I am interested in. It is very simple and easy to understand. It's when you start reading between the lines that Satan deceives you into thinking it is really code for something else. Just do what the Bible says.

Brother Harold Porter 10-02-2010 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just_a_human_being (Post 609511)
Well, I will tell you why I choose to listen to music that might appear to be filth to some people. True love, compassion, heart is not clearly visible. It's not the words that we say, but our actions that count.

But these virtues ARE clearly visible with Jesus. It's why we True Christians™ focus our attention on Him and Him alone. The songs we sing are essentially praises of Him and acknowledgement of what He told us. Nothing is hidden. What you see is what you get.

Non-Christians that try to ascertain the meaning of secular music are almost always lead astray and into sin. As a young atheist, I was quite fond of Judas Priest and especially the album "British Steel". It was, at first appearance harmless, as I wore headphones and played air guitar. But the Satanic message of "Living After Midnight" and the razor blade on the cover had it's intended influence.

If I had known that Rob Halford was a filthy homersexual, I might have understood the real intention of his music. But I was young and impressionable. Within a few short years, I was addicted to cocaine and passing my body around the Castro District in San Francisco as if there was no tomorrow. Praise Jesus that I was Saved a few years later and spared the AIDS that I rightfully deserved!

I'm trying to demonstrate the dangers of trusting anyone but Jesus Christ. Does this make sense?

Quote:

With The Bible, or any other religion for that matter, I also find it very difficult to understand what it all really means, it takes a lot of studying to come to the true meaning right? Isn't it the same for art and for people?
Read my signature friend. It's Jesus or eternal death and damnation. It could not be more simple.

You are in my prayers.

In Christ!

PokemonTrainerRed 10-02-2010 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 581562)
That is because you have become seduced by their demonic influence and cannot tell the difference.

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Or because we're not arrogant, hypocritical clusterpiffles like you? :sarcasm:

MyHateIsDigusting 10-02-2010 11:59 PM

"Enjoy Hell and serving as Satan's sex toy. You deserve each other. We'll enjoy the show from above:thumbsup:"

wow... I am sure God LOVES you :sarcasm: I just don't see why you would hate someone just for having a diffrent opinion than your own. My Chemical Romance is not making children cut themselves and to think a band could make a child cut themselve is just idiotic. Its NOT the band its the parents bad parenting.

Lisa H 10-03-2010 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PokemonTrainerRed (Post 609518)
Or because we're not arrogant, hypocritical clusterpiffles like you? :sarcasm:

I am glad you put that sarcasm sign next to your comment. It shows that you agree with what I said.

PokemonTrainerRed 10-03-2010 12:04 AM

And no, i don't believe this band should go on trial because some dumb b`itch killed herself, and they will Never go on trial for something SHE did to HERSELF, so boohoo.

Also OHH BAWW THEY WEAR BLACK AND WORSHIP DA DEVILZZZZZZZZZ
...Is this whole fourm retarded? I don't even have anything to say.... I'm jst....baffled

You're all manchildren who will talk sh`it online, but when face to face, you all don't say a word.

Arrogant pi`sspiffles, time to grow up and live life?

Also, Yes, I'm burning in hell, that's where all the fun is ;)

-Normal Human being who accepts people.

James Dewitt 10-03-2010 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourHateIsDigusting (Post 609519)
"Enjoy Hell and serving as Satan's sex toy. You deserve each other. We'll enjoy the show from above:thumbsup:"

wow... I am sure God LOVES you :sarcasm: I just don't see why you would hate someone just for having a diffrent opinion than your own. My Chemical Romance is not making children cut themselves and to think a band could make a child cut themselve is just idiotic. Its NOT the band its the parents bad parenting.

Have you ever heard of Charlie Manson? I am sure his followers thought they would not murder people either. A few to many Beatles songs and away they went. Helter skleter, was the song written in blood if I am not mistaken. Good ole Charlie loved that song so.

MyHateIsDigusting 10-03-2010 12:07 AM

You "True Christians" are more full of hate then any My Chemical Romance fan that I have ever met...

Lisa H 10-03-2010 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PokemonTrainerRed (Post 609521)
And no, i don't believe this band should go on trial because some dumb b`itch killed herself, and they will Never go on trial for something SHE did to HERSELF, so boohoo.

Also OHH BAWW THEY WEAR BLACK AND WORSHIP DA DEVILZZZZZZZZZ
...Is this whole fourm fu`cking retarded? I don't even have anything to say.... I'm jst....baffled

You're all f`ucking manchildren who will talk sh`it online, but when face to face, you all don't say a f`ucking word.

Arrogant pi`sspiffles, time to grow up and live life?

Also, Yes, I'm burning in hell, that's where all the fun is ;)

-Normal Human being who accepts people.

Does Pokermon teach you to swear so much.

PokemonTrainerRed 10-03-2010 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 609520)
I am glad you put that sarcasm sign next to your comment. It shows that you agree with what I said.

I don't agree with you, stop being so fu`cking arrogant.

Are you naturally blonde? or did the f`ucking bleach you put on your head make you f`ucking stupid?

2nd option for sure :)

Too bad i'm getting banhammered, over having a f`ucking opinion towards arrogant p`issf`ucks.

Manchildren.
F`ucking Manchildren
EVERYWHERE.

Also no, "Pokermon" doesn't teach me to swear, it's a kids show lololololo
Swearing just add's the rage ;D
[yes i mad]

James Dewitt 10-03-2010 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PokemonTrainerRed (Post 609526)

Are you naturally blonde? or did the @$#$%$%^bleach you put on your head make you $%^^&& stupid?

Too bad i'm getting banhammered, over having a &*^% opinion towards arrogant %^&*&**.

Manchildren.
%^^&&&** Manchildren
EVERYWHERE.

[yes i mad]
REMOVED FILTH

Why all the hate friend? Jesus wants you to love Him, He can fill you up with joy. Stop hating.

MyHateIsDigusting 10-03-2010 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Dewitt (Post 609522)
Have you ever heard of Charlie Manson? I am sure his followers thought they would not murder people either. A few to many Beatles songs and away they went. Helter skleter, was the song written in blood if I am not mistaken. Good ole Charlie loved that song so.

To be completley honest from the mean and hateful things that you "christians" say on this forum, I think it will be you guys going on a killing spree.

Lisa H 10-03-2010 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PokemonTrainerRed (Post 609526)

Are you naturally blonde? or did the f`ucking bleach you put on your head make you f`ucking stupid?

Too bad i'm getting banhammered, over having a f`ucking opinion towards arrogant p`issf`ucks.

Manchildren.
F`ucking Manchildren
EVERYWHERE.

[yes i mad]

My how rude you Pokermon worshipers are, swearing and insulting women. Is that part of your Pokermon Training or does it come naturally.

If you did not agree with me then why did you put the sarcasm sign next to your comment. Seems rather silly.

PokemonTrainerRed 10-03-2010 12:18 AM

Oh hey, THIS IS DEVIL WORSHIP TOO~~1!!1!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNLKmhq7xkw

(Sadly, this song was about a Boston priest John Geoghan molesting over 150 kids over a 30 year span, if you call this song "Devil worship", then you might as well support child molestation)

"Why all the hate friend? Jesus wants you to love Him, He can fill you up with joy. Stop hating. "

Hate? Contradiction here, You're all hating on a Band that did virtually NOTHING to you. This Band should be on trial for Murder for a girl commiting suicide? It makes no sense. Instead of ranting on this little forum, try pressing charges on them.

I feel bad for being a d/ick but i'm trying to prove my point.

I'm out of here. I just cannot withstand all of this bull.

James Dewitt 10-03-2010 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourHateIsDigusting (Post 609528)
To be completley honest from the mean and hateful things that you "christians" say on this forum, I think it will be you guys going on a killing spree.

Friend we dont hate, that's not the Christian way. Sometimes God has rules that require the dispatch of sinners. But we can not comply with God's laws at this time. Now if say Brother Huckabee or Sister Palin become President, the KJV1611 will be the law of the land and we can then stone a few sinners.

Lisa H 10-03-2010 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PokemonTrainerRed (Post 609531)
Oh hey, THIS IS DEVIL WORSHIP TOO~~1!!1!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNLKmhq7xkw

(Sadly, this song was about a Boston priest John Geoghan molesting over 150 kids over a 30 year span, if you call this song "Devil worship", then you might as well support child molestation)

"Why all the hate friend? Jesus wants you to love Him, He can fill you up with joy. Stop hating. "

Hate? Contradiction here, You're all hating on a Band that did virtually NOTHING to you. This Band should be on trial for Murder for a girl commiting suicide? It makes no sense. Instead of ranting on this little forum, try pressing charges on them.

I'm out of here. I just cannot withstand all of this bull.

So you are into Devil worshiping and child molestering also. If you notice John Geoghan was not a True Christian like Baptists are.

Wash O'Hanley 10-03-2010 12:24 AM

This thread is evidence of how much persecution Christians have to put up with in America. It's really sad that our humble messageboard here on our corner of the internets is being assaulted by these emos that have nothing better to do that annoy a bunch of elderly church-going folk. Hopefully all this hate that is directed at us will serve to bring us all closer to God through our hardships.

James Dewitt 10-03-2010 12:25 AM

=PokemonTrainerRed;609531
Quote:

]Oh hey, THIS IS DEVIL WORSHIP TOO~~1!!1!!!

REMOVED SATANIC LINK

(Sadly, this song was about a Boston priest John Geoghan molesting over 150 kids over a 30 year span, if you call this song "Devil worship", then you might as well support child molestation
That's a Catlik for ya. Damn pedophiles. Just so you know Catliks are not Christians, Papist Mary worshiping scum.

Quote:

I'm out of here. I just cannot withstand all of this bull
Satan has got a hold of you boy, you do not know right from wrong. The Satanic band is responsible for a death. Life in prison is to good for them.

PokemonTrainerRed 10-03-2010 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 609530)
My how rude you Pokermon worshipers are, swearing and insulting women. Is that part of your Pokermon Training or does it come naturally.

If you did not agree with me then why did you put the sarcasm sign next to your comment. Seems rather silly.

Stop bleaching your hair. It's "Pokemon" not "pokermon"
Insulting woman? Hun, i am a woman :D
and yes <3 it comes naturally <3
Now why is my name PokemonTrainerRed?
Because i like pokemon. Is it a big deal?

Oh god, You guys better be trolls....

Also Pokemon has a very good song in their first movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZFcTGAGL3s

"
We watch our world fall apart
Tell me what good is winning
When you lose your heart

Brother my brother
Tell me what are fighting for
Isn't life worth so much more
We should love one another
Oh, can't we just pretend
This war never began
Tell me why
Brother my brother

Yes
We can try
Brother my brother
Yes

Let's take a moment to look deep inside
and say we're willing to give love a try
we're not as different as we seem to be
there's so much more to me than what you see

It don't have to be this way
Think about the consequences
then turn around and walk away"

Why can't we all just accept each other? G`ays, Blacks, and other religions?

This song has a very beautiful meaning.

ps: oh bvecause i think the sarcasm sign guy is cute ;D
that doesn't mean i agree with you, stop twisiting my words. It's ignorant