The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   PROOF God is REAL! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=13955)

Pastor Ezekiel 08-09-2008 01:28 PM

PROOF God is REAL!

Ezekiel Bathfire 08-09-2008 01:41 PM

Re: PROOF God is REAL!

You know Pastor, I often feel that we here at Landover are too compassionate and understanding. Do we bend to far in allowing the vile sinners to spew their diatribes of vomit across these Godly Pages? Do we allow our responses to be driven by these atheists and communists with their grubby grasping at straws? Do we argue too much with them over their schemes and thoughts, which are devoid of all moral guidance?

Mr Current has a lesson for us all here: The Bible says it and the Bible is the Word of God and thus God must exist. I feel we need to maintain that clear Vision of Faith and I believe the Godless Unsaved Trash could then start their march towards Salvation™! Praise!

One-eyed Jack 08-09-2008 03:12 PM

That video is an excellent summary of the proper Christian attitude toward arrogant know-nothings, uneducated braggarts, illiterate provincials, and other scientific types.

"The Bible is the inerrant ... word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc." -- Jerry Falwell, Finding Inner Peace and Strength

God knows all, and is eternal. In the Bible He gave a compendium of ultimate and perfect wisdom to mankind. We can make an educated guess at what God considered important by looking at what He chose to put into His great book.

God believes it is important that mankind know that He killed King Jehoram by making his intestines fall out of his ass. God considers knowledge of King Jehoram's prolapse more important than knowing about electricity, antibiotics, or higher math.

In fact, the Omniscient Scientist apparently thinks science in general is not very important -- the Bible reveals nothing about atomic theory, or stoichiometric chemistry, or optics. It would have been very useful for God's children to have binoculars during their military campaigns in Canaan -- not to mention weapons made of high-carbon steel! -- but God did not think lenses and metallurgy important enough to mention in His Book of Wisdom.

So it is very likely that God really doesn't want mankind to have refrigerators and televisions, heart surgery and painless dentistry. Looking at the wisdom God passed on to mankind in His book of eternal wisdom, it seems that God really prefers mankind to live in an early-Iron-Age society.

Much like the Dark Ages of Europe, with Baptists instead of Catholics as the Godly elite.

I am cast into gloom by our modern, anti-God society. It is simply not Biblical. And it is the fault of scientists and technologists. Bastards!

~~ OEJ

Rachael Van Helsing 08-09-2008 03:36 PM

Oh, yes, utterly convincing. :sarcasm: Oh, so convincing, a badly made video with text flashing one person's opinion. If you accept such as proof, then give me a bit of time and I'll show you 'proof' that the president's wife is actually a baboon. :pirate: (It's already been proven many a time that he himself bears a close resemblance to our apelike ancestors).

Bob Kaare 08-09-2008 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 219701)
Oh, yes, utterly convincing. :sarcasm: Oh, so convincing, a badly made video with text flashing one person's opinion. If you accept such as proof, then give me a bit of time and I'll show you 'proof' that the president's wife is actually a baboon. :pirate: (It's already been proven many a time that he himself bears a close resemblance to our apelike ancestors).

I checked out his myspace page, did you?B)

Butt Pirate 08-09-2008 06:38 PM

This is definitely the most, unexpected proof i have ever witnessed, Make it yourself?

Ezekiel Bathfire 08-09-2008 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heidi Arrugila (Post 219751)
This is definitely the most, unexpected proof i have ever witnessed, Make it yourself?

...and I suppose you have an even better proof for the existence of God, O genius...?

Women just can't get their pretty little heads around these concepts, but that's no reason to dismiss them.

MattyB 08-16-2008 08:33 AM

Okay so pretty much the argument is that the Bible is right and everything else is wrong? Wow, that was a long video just to say you believe only because of faith. And say no to reason? Wow, that is very primitive.

Talitha 08-16-2008 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattyB (Post 221979)
Okay so pretty much the argument is that the Bible is right and everything else is wrong? Wow, that was a long video just to say you believe only because of faith. And say no to reason? Wow, that is very primitive.

It's called Absolute Faith.
Something an ignorant, blinkered Tunnel-vision Godless Atheist can never have.

I also believe in God because God is real. The Bible is real, the Bible tells me God is real. The Bible is The Truth because it says so in The Real Bible.

See, easy :thumbsup:

eliot mayfield 08-16-2008 08:53 AM

Faith is everything! Without faith there is nothing. You sure do a search on our site for this very important topic!

MattyB 08-16-2008 09:16 AM

I have faith the Minnesota Vikings are going to win the next SuperBowl, doesn't have mean I'm right or ignorant? Oh, or are sports evil too for you fundamentalists? You deny reason over faith, what planet do you have to be on?

Ezekiel Bathfire 08-16-2008 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattyB (Post 221990)
I have faith the Minnesota Vikings are going to win the next SuperBowl, doesn't have mean I'm right or ignorant? Oh, or are sports evil too for you fundamentalists? You deny reason over faith, what planet do you have to be on?

Apart from not understanding the highlighted phrase, may I suggest to you that if you are able to believe, through faith, that the Minnesota Vikings are going to win the next SuperBowl, then faith in an Almighty God and Lord of All as revealed in KJV1611, is going to be easy.

I think you are a closet Christian and I am outting you!

Pastor Ezekiel 08-16-2008 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattyB (Post 221990)

How old are you boy? I'm guessing about 14. :glare:

messingwithpeople 08-17-2008 09:25 PM

How about some logic and perhaps some Occum's razor.

god =\= true

god made the bible so...

bible =\= true

Also, if god is omnipotent why would he care to put the light going this way when he made the universe? He's too lazy to do that. Because he's a FAKE.

messingwithpeople 08-17-2008 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 222016)
How old are you boy? I'm guessing about 14. :glare:

Woah, now, keep it in your pants, no raping allowed.

Bob4God 08-17-2008 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godslove (Post 222521)
Woah, now, keep it in your pants, no raping allowed.

This isn't a filthy Catholic church filled with statues and other hard objects! We don't RAPE children here!! :angry:

Ahimaaz Smith 08-18-2008 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godslove (Post 222520)
perhaps some Occum's razor

I presume you mean Occam's razor. If so, then what's the simpler hypothesis, that the universe was created by an omnipotent being or that a bunch of stuff that fills up trillions upon trillions of square light years that just happens to have all of the prerequisites for life all flew out of nothing? at exatly the same time.

Quote:

=\=
What is that, a no smoking sign?

Quote:

Also, if god is omnipotent why would he care to put the light going this way when he made the universe? He's too lazy to do that. Because he's a FAKE.
The Lord created the world in only six days, then went right back to work after taking only one day of vacation, and you call Him lazy? How old are you and what have you accomplished in all that time?

I'm not quite sure what yo mean by "put the light going this way." God said let there be light, and there was light, right after he created the Heaven and the Earth. Then, three days later, he created the Sun and the Moon and the stars. It's not any more complicated than that.

The DEVIL-tard 08-25-2008 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 219668)

hmm "says" he wrote??? well i says i created the earth. so everyone bow down to me. if god is so perfect why did he create people who believe in the devil?

Roberta 08-25-2008 01:47 AM

Why don't you finish your basic grammar studies before you post on our forum again, dimwit!

JennyD 08-25-2008 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDEVIL (Post 226172)
hmm "says" he wrote??? well i says i created the earth. so everyone bow down to me. if god is so perfect why did he create people who believe in the devil?

Because He created the devil. What sort of people would NOT believe the devil exists, when the Bible says he does? :dunce: