The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I'm thinking about coming out, pastoral advice (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97906)

QNancyBoy 03-20-2014 04:12 AM

I'm thinking about coming out, pastoral advice

Hey fellow free-loving followers of christ,

I'm thinking of coming out to my family and freinds, and my community in general. I'm sure with the world being what it is today, so full of hate and evil, that many people have the same issue i'm having. You see, i've got two jewish friends and unfortunately my neighborhood is chalk full of friendly yet suspicious arabs... That coupled with the fact that my family is atheist puts me in a big giant juicy pickle. How did everyone here come out and express their admiration and devotion to jesus? Any advice would be a godsend, i cant hide it any longer.. Im coming out and i want the world to know, for Jesus.

Xoxoxo

~Qnancyboy

Zechariah Smyth 03-20-2014 04:25 AM

Re: I'm thinking about coming out, pastoral advice

What do you mean? You tell them you are following Jesus, and if they don't have the sense to follow Him right alongside of you, you kick 'em to the curb.

BOOM!

(2 Corinthians 6:14) "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?"

This is simple stuff, friend...don't make it more difficult than it has to be.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Mary Etheldreda 03-20-2014 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 1074722)
This is simple stuff, friend...don't make it more difficult than it has to be.

Indeed, Brother Smyth! Why, the faith is so simple, even my three year old understands it! No further mental effort is needed. All one's attention can go to praising the LORD!

\o/

QNancyBoy 03-20-2014 04:30 AM

Yeah, i know what your saying, but I owe my friends some money... And right now i don't have a job so im staying with mother... It's tough to move on as i dont want to move out...

Besides, im pretty sure getting a job would get in the way of worshiping christ.

TaraAnne 03-20-2014 05:10 AM

Dear Nancy ?????

What is your real name?? It cannot be Nancy can it???

Anyways !!! I think you will find this very helpful. Do not be afraid to come out. The Joo and Mooslims cannot hurt you with God in your life. Do not be afraid!!

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Mark 16:15 - 16:16

Mother Of Seven 03-20-2014 05:11 AM

Congratulations on allowing the Holy Spirit to enter you. Another heathen saved. Hallelujah!!

Freddy Osborne 03-20-2014 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QNancyBoy (Post 1074717)

I'm thinking of coming out to my family and freinds, and my community in general. I'm sure with the world being what it is today, so full of hate and evil, that many people have the same issue i'm having. You see, i've got two jewish friends and unfortunately my neighborhood is chalk full of friendly yet suspicious arabs... That coupled with the fact that my family is atheist puts me in a big giant juicy pickle. How did everyone here come out and express their admiration and devotion to jesus? Any advice would be a godsend, i cant hide it any longer.. Im coming out and i want the world to know, for Jesus.

Xoxoxo

~Qnancyboy

Hello Qnancy,

I'm relieved this is your problem. I read your thread title and thought you may be after a big giant juicy pickle.

Anyway, I grew up in the Bible Belt and did not have contend with such wickedness. Professing faith in a small town Southern Baptist Church was a serious but relatively safe experience.

Paying heed to the Book of Romans, I would start with the Jews:

Romans 1:16. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

(You may ask why not the Romans next- especially in the Book of Romans but remember, Greece is halfway between Rome and Israel.)

Regardless, I would pay heed to all the Christians that have suffered and died before you. Nothing you experience will come close to their tribulations. At least until those dune coons try to blow you up.

Orem Festus Jr. 03-20-2014 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QNancyBoy (Post 1074717)

Xoxoxo

~Qnancyboy

Boy,im all confused now.is you or is you or aint you a cornholer? If your fixin to have ol Jesus enter you,remember he wants to live in your heart not your bung hole. Word to the wise,son.

MitzaLizalor 03-20-2014 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QNancyBoy (Post 1074728)
Yeah, i know what your saying, but I owe my friends some money... And right now i don't have a job so im staying with mother... It's tough to move on as i dont want to move out...

Besides, im pretty sure getting a job would get in the way of worshiping christ.

I think you'll find that right now you don't have a job because you're staying with mother.

The first thing you'll need is a wife. It's right there on page 1.

:kjv1611-read:

When you've done that, we can advise you what happens when you find Jesus.

James Hutchins 03-20-2014 09:03 AM

Friend, I know and understand the persecution you will experience. I too, went through the same thing when I came out. Ridicule. Bullying. Getting beaten up. Spat at. Refused service in restaurants. Fired from jobs.
But my burning need to free myself came before anything Else and I had to be true to myself and to Christ. I can now proudly say, with no shame or fear, 'I am a True Christian™'

Naomi Ruth Lamb 03-21-2014 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1074783)
Friend, I know and understand the persecution you will experience. I too, went through the same thing when I came out. Ridicule. Bullying. Getting beaten up. Spat at. Refused service in restaurants. Fired from jobs.
But my burning need to free myself came before anything Else and I had to be true to myself and to Christ. I can now proudly say, with no shame or fear, 'I am a True Christian™'

Sweet Brother Jimmy,

I have tears in my eyes. I am going to Fed Ex you some of my pie, you dear, handsome, burly, Spirit-filled Soldier for Christ! How lucky your darling spouse is. When I open a shop in Virginia, you must come. I really want you to come.

In HIS love,
NRL

Naomi Ruth Lamb 03-21-2014 07:03 PM

Dear New Friend,

When you are about to come out, you want the world to know that you love Him so, relax. If you need Him, call Him. No matter where you are, no matter how far. Just call His Name, and He'll be there in a hurry. On that you can depend and never worry. No wind, nor rain, nor winter's cold can stop Him, Nancy, Nancy, if He's your Goal. I say again:

No wind, nor rain can stop Him Nancy, if He's your Goal. Ain't no mountain high enough - ain't no valley low enough - ain't no river wide enough,
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

Just watch out for suicide bombers - but even those are nothing when it comes to our LORD - He will be with you. I'll be on my knees on your behalf, dear.

Dear JESUS: Please let your Holy Spirit enter this young man and grant him the courage, wisdom, and tact to ejaculate your words to the unwashed and unsaved. May he always be strong, hard, and raging to spread the Good News of the Gospel of Your Salvation, and may he forever be a soldier in the Army of Christ, prepared at any instant to fight the foes that try to corrupt men's souls. I pray in the HOLY NAME OF JESUS,

Amen and Amen! GLORY!

Let Sister Naomi comfort you as you endure this special test of faith.

NRL

Pastor Ezekiel 03-22-2014 04:20 AM

Quote:

Nehemiah 8:10 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our LORD: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.
Let the Lord be your strength, son! Go forth and PROCLAIM YOURSELF to the world. Let them know that you are a lover of one special man. That you love Him so much that you're on your knees for Him! Shout it out to the world that you spend all your waking hours dreaming of being with Him for all eternity! That you look longingly at His face and weep for His love. That being apart from Him causes you unspeakable grief and pain. Tell everyone that asks how much you want to turn your very life over to Him, that you would literally do ANYTHING He commanded of you! Tell them you would kill for Him, you would die for Him, that your love and adoration for Him knows no bounds! Tell them that you follow every word He has ever uttered to the letter, that you are His to command. Make them understand how much you love your Savior©.

QNancyBoy 03-23-2014 01:54 PM

Good news, I decided that friday night was an excellent time to come out to the world. I assembled my own cross out of two brooms (was all i had) and proceeded to have my very own "lighting of the cross".

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/staff/staffpic1.gif

However, Im not sure what to make of this sign from god, but apparently i was almost killed, no one told me those heat resistant robes need to be made out of something other than cotton... I had to strip out of it immediately, or risk burning!???

Also, guys, im not sure if my jewish friend was just trying to get more money or something out of me, but he said that what i did was highly inappropriate and i might get a fine from the city????

Redeemed Papist 03-23-2014 03:51 PM

I come back from my mission in Africa to advise on correct persecution of queers and I find some effeminate fag boy mocking Jesus. :angry:

Get with Jesus and turn against your devil-worshipping atheist scum of a family!
Matthew 10:34-36
34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Do you love Jesus or not? I'm starting to think you are too effeminate and downright queer to even leave your vile family of hellbound freaks and find a wife to raise soldiers for Jesus.

God could kill you tomorrow, and if He does you will burn. Get your act together.

I look forward to hearing that you have joined us in the bosom of Christ by rejecting your family as Jesus would have wanted and your announcement of which fine Christian woman you will be marrying.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-23-2014 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QNancyBoy (Post 1075757)
Good news, I decided that friday night was an excellent time to come out to the world. I assembled my own cross out of two brooms (was all i had) and proceeded to have my very own "lighting of the cross".

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/staff/staffpic1.gif

However, Im not sure what to make of this sign from god, but apparently i was almost killed, no one told me those heat resistant robes need to be made out of something other than cotton... I had to strip out of it immediately, or risk burning!???

Also, guys, im not sure if my jewish friend was just trying to get more money or something out of me, but he said that what i did was highly inappropriate and i might get a fine from the city????

Son, the joo is not your friend. They'll turn on you in a New York second. They killed Christ Jesus, so why would they hesitate to do the same to you?

You seem like a fine, strapping young man. I'd like to help guide you.

Redeemed Papist 03-24-2014 12:32 AM

Listen to the Pastor, sonny.

Pastor Zeke has a fine track record of taking a firm grip on wayward young men and pulling them in the right direction until they come into Christ. You would do well to fall to your knees before him and lift your face skywards for an anointing of His grace.