The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Favorite Bible Verses (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Bible Study: Kill almost anyone you want and still go to Heaven! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=56552)

King of Babylon 03-24-2011 11:14 AM

Re: Bible Study: Kill almost anyone you want and still go to Heav

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 667281)
Now I have a question for you. Do you know what a "Shift" key is for?

That was the big point douchebag...

I wanna know too, Bible says:
Genesis 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

There is NO mention of creating other people, so God made TWO (2)
They have Cain and Abel (at this point), Cain killed his brother, get banned from eden, get a wife (International Version bible says: Cain made love to his wife, but b'cose you dudes obviously cannot feel love, you believe KJV, whatever, still point is that thay had SEX). Where did that woman come from? God has not made anymore humans (CHECK THE BIBLE!), so it got to be Cains SISTER!

Leviticus 20:17 And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.

I have asked this before, and never get an direct answer...

True Disciple 03-24-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King of Babylon (Post 717322)
That was the big point douchebag...

I wanna know too, Bible says:
Genesis 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

There is NO mention of creating other people, so God made TWO (2)
They have Cain and Abel (at this point), Cain killed his brother, get banned from eden, get a wife (International Version bible says: Cain made love to his wife, but b'cose you dudes obviously cannot feel love, you believe KJV, whatever, still point is that thay had SEX). Where did that woman come from? God has not made anymore humans (CHECK THE BIBLE!), so it got to be Cains SISTER!

Leviticus 20:17 And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.

I have asked this before, and never get an direct answer...

Friend, you aren't telling us anything new. In fact, Cain wasn't the only person in the Bible who married his sister; Abraham did so as well:

Genesis 20:11-12:

And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of God is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake.
And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.

What does this mean? It means that God made exceptions for Abraham and Cain. However, exceptions are only allowed for people who are granted permission by God in the Holy Bible Itself. People who haven't got such permission ought to be exiled.:thumbsup:

King of Babylon 03-24-2011 12:43 PM

You just actually said that every word in bible are not so undisputed? That mean that you actually cannot use direct verses from Bible, b'cose they could have "exceptions"...

:thumbsup: GG brother.

BibleReader 03-24-2011 08:50 PM

Praise His Name!!

I just killed my first queer! His *** FILTH REMOVED *** just walked in the room while i was stabbing him, so i stabbed him too! Oh gosh it was soooo much fun! Looking forward to killing again :D

They all need to die:praise:

True Disciple 03-24-2011 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King of Babylon (Post 717351)
You just actually said that every word in bible are not so undisputed? That mean that you actually cannot use direct verses from Bible, b'cose they could have "exceptions"...

:thumbsup: GG brother.

No, you retard, that's exactly what I didn't say.:angry:

I made very clear that the commandments of the Bible apply to everyone unless the Bible itself allows exceptions to the rule. The only exceptions there are are in the Bible, so we already know all of them, and there are no exceptions outside the Bible. They are no "disputations" of other Words in the Bible, but elaborations. No exceptions are made for other people than Abraham, Solomon and Cain, so other people who commit incest ought to be killed. Period.:thumbdown:

Rain Dancer 03-27-2011 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 661981)

Someone having a bad dream?
It's obvious that God does not allow this: Deuteronomy 13:5
"that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death".

....OK...so that means everyone get's put to death right? It's human nature for people to have nightmares...nobody's immune to them buddy

Pastor Ezekiel 03-27-2011 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Dancer (Post 718551)
....OK...so that means everyone get's put to death right? It's human nature for people to have nightmares...nobody's immune to them buddy

That's right. Whenever He sees fit, God kills us all. When really bad things happen (like you get eaten by wild beasts, get killed in war, get sick and die, etc.), then you'll know that it was God that did it to you. And you'll say thank you to Him too! :thumbsup:

Quote:

Ezekiel 14:13 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:

14:15 If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts:

14:17 Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it:

14:19 Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast:

14:21 For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?

Rain Dancer 03-28-2011 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 718613)
That's right. Whenever He sees fit, God kills us all. When really bad things happen (like you get eaten by wild beasts, get killed in war, get sick and die, etc.), then you'll know that it was God that did it to you. And you'll say thank you to Him too! :thumbsup:

So do you mean that you've never had a bad dream in your life, not even when you were a young child? that's highly impossible.

Born Again Bob 03-28-2011 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Dancer (Post 719263)
So do you mean that you've never had a bad dream in your life, not even when you were a young child? that's highly impossible.

as opposed to slightly impossible?

Rain Dancer 03-28-2011 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Born Again Bob (Post 719273)
as opposed to slightly impossible?

People dream every night, most of those dreams you don't remember, and like I said, 1/4 of your dreams are nightmares

Cursed 03-28-2011 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Dancer (Post 719281)
People dream every night, most of those dreams you don't remember, and like I said, 1/4 of your dreams are nightmares

A quarter of your dreams are nightmares if you're a quarter evil.

It's simple math!

Rain Dancer 03-28-2011 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursed (Post 719350)
A quarter of your dreams are nightmares if you're a quarter evil.

It's simple math!

Everyone has dreams silly, you just don't remember a lot of them. so technically, everyone is evil :)

Pastor Ezekiel 03-28-2011 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Dancer (Post 719377)
so technically, everyone is evil :)

And where exactly does it say that in the Holy Bible? :rtfm:

Rain Dancer 03-28-2011 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 719378)
And where exactly does it say that in the Holy Bible? :rtfm:

It doesn't, if you've ever watched anyone sleep, they're eyes go back and forth, this is called rapid eye movement, which is a sign that they are dreaming. Look it up my friend :)

True Disciple 03-28-2011 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Dancer (Post 719386)
It doesn't, if you've ever watched anyone sleep, they're eyes go back and forth, this is called rapid eye movement, which is a sign that they are dreaming. Look it up my friend :)

Usually, when people sleep, their eyes are closed, so we can't see them moving at all.

Anyway, all True Christians™ know that rapidly moving eyes are a clear sign of demonic possession. We've known that since the Middle Ages.:thumbdown:

Rain Dancer 03-28-2011 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 719864)
Usually, when people sleep, their eyes are closed, so we can't see them moving at all.

Anyway, all True Christians™ know that rapidly moving eyes are a clear sign of demonic possession. We've known that since the Middle Ages.:thumbdown:

I said 'watch anybody' sleep, not yourself. Then everyone must be possessed my friend. Unless you are dead you have rapid eye movement. :)

Cranky Old Man 03-28-2011 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Dancer (Post 719894)
Unless you are dead you have rapid eye movement. :)

I just looked into the mirror to check, but my eyes did not move rapid at all. You are clearly talking nonsense here.

Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."

Rain Dancer 03-29-2011 03:49 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 719897)
I just looked into the mirror to check, but my eyes did not move rapid at all. You are clearly talking nonsense here.

Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."

Re read the first quote, I said when you were asleep, not awake, that is why you didn't have rapid eye movement, but you have it when your asleep and dreaming

True Disciple 03-29-2011 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Dancer (Post 720211)
Re read the first quote, I said when you were asleep, not awake, that is why you didn't have rapid eye movement, but you have it when your asleep and dreaming

Friend, are you slow? I said that sleeping people have their eyes closed, so we can't see their eyes moving.

Rain Dancer 03-29-2011 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 720326)
Friend, are you slow? I said that sleeping people have their eyes closed, so we can't see their eyes moving.

No friend, I am not slow, re-read these quotes I said. Watch ANYBODY sleep. meaning somebody other then yourself. of course you can't watch yourself, that'd be weird

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Dancer (Post 719894)
I said 'watch anybody' sleep, not yourself. Then everyone must be possessed my friend. Unless you are dead you have rapid eye movement. :)

Quote: