The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   It Has Started: The Negroes are Killing Our Elderly (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=94494)

Pastor Ed Lowman 11-16-2013 03:09 PM

It Has Started: The Negroes are Killing Our Elderly

Read this harrowing tale and then tell me you still think it's a waste of church funds for Landover to have armed security guards between the white and colored sections of all Freehold Baptist congregations...

Quote:

Brandi Bell-Gibson was watching the news Monday night in Missouri when she learned her grandmother was dead, and her teenage son and his cousin were suspects in the Oregon homicide.

They'd been arrested over the weekend, more than 250 miles away from the Cedar Mill home where Jacqueline Bell's body was found, after leading state police troopers on a high-speed chase in her green Lexus that topped out at 135 mph.

"I lost my legs," she said in a phone interview Tuesday, Oct. 8. "I just fell."

Joda Cain, 17, was arraigned Tuesday in juvenile court on charges related to the car chase, according to the Washington County District Attorney's Office. A grand jury will review homicide charges for him and his 19-year-old cousin, Micus Ward, early next week, said Senior Deputy District Attorney Jeff Lesowski.

"My head is spinning," Bell-Gibson said. "I'm thinking this is a nightmare, and I'm going to wake up. It's horrible."

Read full article
The negroes have all but made it impossible to live peaceably with them, even in cases like this where nice whites provide them a home. We told our leaders back in the early 1960s that desegregating was a bad idea, but they wouldn't hear it. No, instead, we were accused of "discriminating" and being "hateful" and "intolerant." Now look where that line of thinking has brought us today.

Watch your elderly, folks, especially when any gold-toothed visiting nurses drop by to administer care or medicine. Pretty soon, they are going to be ransacking houses and firebombing their way in and we'll be left with nothing.

Pastor Ed

WorldWideGodmockingWhore 11-16-2013 09:14 PM

Re: It Has Started: The Negroes are Killing Our Elderly

I am feeling ashamed of my behavior. I think Jesus wants me to pray, but I'm escared to.

what do?

James Hutchins 11-16-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorldWideGodmockingWhore (Post 1041770)
I am feeling ashamed of my behavior. I think Jesus wants me to pray, but I'm escared to.

what do?

Praise The Glory! :yahoo:
I knew if we kept on with the Laying Of Hands, eventually you'd see the Light.:innocent:

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 11-17-2013 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorldWideGodmockingWhore (Post 1041770)

what do?

You should also feel shame for having been born in the first place. We are all abominations in the sight of The Lord until we are saved:

Proverbs 20:10 - Divers weights, [and] divers measures, both of them [are] alike abomination to the LORD.

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.