The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Autism - the New Gay (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=79746)

MitzaLizalor 08-31-2012 08:50 AM

Re: Autism - the New Gay

@Chaz1218 You don't seem to have made an introductory post.

Christians follow The Bible. When God brings down His curse upon a nation or a city or a lineage or any individual it is a source of joy and merriment.
PSALM 2
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
KJV
Quote:

derision when someone or something is laughed at and considered stupid or of no value
Which nations have been cursed, which cities or lineages or individuals is quite obvious and just because this or that curse may have been given a name (blindness for example, or famine or autistic) in no way detracts from the fact that is is a curse. Very often multiple generations will be blasted due to the actions of some forebear (or near relative of the forebear even if he wasn't present for the crime itself such as viewing genitals of intoxicated grandfathers) and as they are vexed in God's sore displeasure so we laugh. Because God is laughing and His Spirit is in us. If you disagree with God, well you are free to do so. God knew that the only way to overcome sin is by killing things.
Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
KJV
Very often the uninformed will pronounce that the Old Testament is defunct. In order for our sins to be forgiven bloodshed is essential. Although God has explained that it's now OK to eat bacon (and even bat for that matter) He has gone out of His way to make sure we know that blood sacrifice is still essential if we are to avoid everlasting torture in hell. Jesus' blood is that sacrifice. God explains through these words:
Hebrews 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
KJV
Those words were written AFTER the murder of Jesus. But Jesus did not stay dead. Jesus said:
John 16:7,12-14 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
KJV
When we see the joy in one another and the wretchedness of all acccursed progeny we know that indeed we share the Spirit Of God. And just like Him, we laugh.
Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
KJV
:clap: HALLELUJAH!

FreeFromBrains 08-31-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottie bookends (Post 924125)
:)
These people that are believers here have amazing insite but have severe ignorance on some issues and relate these to spiritual when there just physical. I implore you people to first look into the issue and you will see this is a real issue that has nothing to do with being gay because you found one story! But has to do with mercy in vaccines and floride in our water and tooth paste! LOOK up floride it is a dangerous TOXIN and MECURY deadly. Look up vaccination ingredients that's going in your vaccinations and You might:angry:. You might cry or curse but don't just realize who is in control of this world and God will repay him and all that follow him. You've all been decieved now you know!

I just wanted to point out that autism has nothing to do with vaccinations. All the the published research shows autism has nothing to do with vaccinations.

I defy you to find one study that has not been roundly debunked supporting vaccinations cause autism.

You stupid piffleing science hating Christians make me piffleing sick. Do you know what happens when idiots like you stop their kids having vaccinations?

Bang goes herd immunity and things like whooping cough (that have been gone for decades) come crashing back into existance.

Ever seen a child with brain damage because his stupid piffleing mother refused to immunise him?

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Born Again Bob 08-31-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreeFromBrains (Post 924925)
I just wanted to point out that autism has nothing to do with vaccinations. All the the published research shows autism has nothing to do with vaccinations.

Dear Friend,

All the published research used to show the Earth was flat. Now it says the Earth is round.

I guess that proves what "all the published research" is worth! :lol:

Quote:

Ever seen a child with brain damage because his stupid piffleing mother refused to immunise him?
Reading your posts is the next best thing, I imagine.

Yours in His Cavalier Dismissal of You,
bab <--- a lil' booster shot of truth :innocent:

SamePerson 12-07-2012 07:36 PM

This is sick.. How could anyone think like this. I will probably be kicked off for this but this is disgusting, you people should be ashamed of yourselves.. You say people like me are going to burn in hell.. " Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself" If you truly were good Christians that would be enough. You are sick piffleed up and insane, You have stolen valuable oxygen on this planet and wasted resources on your sorry excuses of lives.... Go piffle yourselves

Abigail Talmadge 12-07-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanePerson (Post 956155)
This is sick.. How could anyone think like this. I will probably be kicked off for this but this is disgusting, you people should be ashamed of yourselves.. You say people like me are going to burn in hell.. " Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself" If you truly were good Christians that would be enough. You are sick piffleed up and insane, You have stolen valuable oxygen on this planet and wasted resources on your sorry excuses of lives.... Go piffle yourselves

Well, hello there Sane Person! Why do you think we're so sick? We're only obeying the true word of the Lord for what it truly is, word for word :innocent:. God created man in HIS image, and God is not autistic!

Billy Bob Jenkins 12-07-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanePerson (Post 956155)

The Bible is much longer than the verse you cited. Just imagine how many other commandments could be logically consistent with "Love thy neighbor as thyself". Well, that's about how many other commandments there are in the Bible. If the behavior of True Christians™ is inexplicable to you, read the rest of the Bible, not just one verse, and I'm certain that will shed much light on the subject.

If you had bothered to read the Bible, before professing to be an authority on Christianity, then you would know that Jesus answers the question "and who is my neighbor?" in Luke 10:25-37. If you knew the first thing about Christianity, you would know the Parable of the Good Samaritan. :lol:

Quote:

Luke 10:25-37

King James Version (KJV)

25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?
30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

When we tell you that you will burn in Hell, it's only because God promises to burn people like you in Hell throughout the entire Bible. If you had read it, then you would know we are not making this stuff up.

When you say "Love thy neighbor" should be "enough" for us, you are literally telling us to ignore almost the entire Bible. This means you have committed the grave sin of taking away from scripture. See Revelation 22:19, and Matthew 5:18. That is why you are going to burn in Hell. :)

SamePerson 12-08-2012 12:55 PM

Did jesus not help the sick.. Should you not do as jesus did ?

aUniversityStudent 12-08-2012 01:08 PM

I am very troubled by this thread. Christianity is not sounding like what I had read in Jesus' words or seen my friends doing by going to other nations on missions trips and helping people. I met a two year old with autism last month. Two years old. With autism. If autism is a learned social ability and most two year olds cant even comprehend words and ideas how do you propose that parents of a two year old brainwash it into acting autistic? This is insulting to people all over the world. In John 9:1-3 we see that God has plans bigger than any of us. Who are you to say what God has planned for a person?

SamePerson 12-08-2012 01:25 PM

These people are not True Christians.. They have taken the bible and turned it upside down..

*provide an example of a True Christian™ misrepresenting the contents of the Bible, or your pathetic attempt to lash out at God's elect is meaningless*-*Moderator*

Pim Pendergast 12-08-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamePerson (Post 956478)

Jesus didn't just go around helping the sick indiscriminately. On one occasion, when a Canaanite woman came to Jesus begging Him to exorcise a demon from her daughter, Jesus initially refused to speak to her, then called her a dog and then finally agreed to heal her daughter.

Matt 15:22-28 22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

I'd like to reiterate Brother BBJ's message. Yes, the Bible tells us Jesus healed the sick. But Jesus also drove moneylenders from the Temple with a whip of chords (Jn 2:13-17). He killed a fig tree (Mat 21:18-22). He enjoyed being pampered by a woman more than giving money to the poor (Jn 12:3-8). Jesus states His mission in Mat 10:34.

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

As Brother BBJ said, you need to read the whole Bible. Yes, Jesus helped the sick, and yes, all True Christians™ strive to emulate Jesus. For example, I do my bit to help the sick by protesting against euthanasia and ensuring that disabled babies are brought to full term rather than sucked from their mother's womb with a vacuum and diced up in a blender. But Jesus also did many other things, which you would know if you ever actually read the Bible. Healing the sick wasn't His top priority.

:kjv1611-read:

Pim Pendergast 12-08-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aUniversityStudent (Post 956481)
Christianity is not sounding like what I had read in Jesus' words or seen my friends doing by going to other nations on missions trips and helping people.

How much of Jesus' words have you actually read? You need to read the whole Bible anyway, not just the red letters. What kind of church do your friends go to?

Quote:

In John 9:1-3 we see that God has plans bigger than any of us. Who are you to say what God has planned for a person?
Jn 9:1-3 tells us God had big plans for that particular blind man, and I have no problem with this passage being applied to everyone who God heals. But it doesn't apply to everyone, because God doesn't heal everyone. In fact, God sometimes refuses to heal people.

2 Sam 12:15-18a 15 And the Lord struck the child that Uriah's wife bare unto David, and it was very sick. 16 David therefore besought God for the child; and David fasted, and went in, and lay all night upon the earth.
17 And the elders of his house arose, and went to him, to raise him up from the earth: but he would not, neither did he eat bread with them.
18 And it came to pass on the seventh day, that the child died.

God didn't have any big plans for that baby.

Billy Bob Jenkins 12-08-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamePerson (Post 956478)

Jesus HEALED the sick. He did not aid and abed sinners. Let me tell you, I have personally aided in the healing of several formerly autistic children with the Bible based Twelve Step program. I promise you that Autism Anonymous is something every TRUE Christian™ can get behind. It offends me in my deepest integrity that you think I would not help a sinner towards Salvation©.

SamePerson 12-08-2012 06:07 PM

True Christians are people who care for others and help people when they need help.. Not sit around on the internet acting like they are above everyone else, when really your nothing but a bunch of pathetic sociopaths.

Didymus Much 12-08-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamePerson (Post 956578)
True Christians are people who care for others and help people when they need help...

Gee, I always thought that Christians were people who follow Christianity, ie. the teachings and commandments of the Bible.

Speaking of the Bible, why don't you try reading the damned thing before you go telling others what it says? 66 books, if you read two books per day (couple of hours, tops), you'll be done in a month. Wouldn't discussing these things from a position of knowledge be better than your present state of ignorance?

Start here. :thumbsup:

Mary Etheldreda 12-08-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamePerson (Post 956578)
True Christians are people who care for others and help people when they need help.. Not sit around on the internet acting like they are above everyone else, when really your nothing but a bunch of pathetic sociopaths.

You call us sociopaths for helping people avoid Hell?

:o

Goodness, your moral compass is really off balance. I'll pray extra hard for you.

SamePerson 12-09-2012 12:16 PM

Autism is the new gay, like people choose to be gay or autistic ?

Zechariah Smyth 12-09-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamePerson (Post 956922)
Autism is the new gay, like people choose to be gay or autistic ?

Yes! Looks like you are finally starting to learn something.

:thumbsup:

YiC,

Zech

SamePerson 12-10-2012 12:13 AM

Maybe you should learn the meaning of a question mark...

Pastor Ezekiel 12-10-2012 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamePerson (Post 957051)
Maybe you should learn the meaning of a question mark...

Maybe you should shut your yap and accept Jesus. That's why He called you here you know. Not to sass your betters. :angry:

SamePerson 12-10-2012 12:29 AM

How do I report someone for "sassing" back ? I think you just gave me some "sass" pastor ?