The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Autism - the New Gay (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=79746)

scottie bookends 08-29-2012 07:47 AM

Re: Autism - the New Gay

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laurence Niles (Post 924122)
Neural means brain and it is our brains that make our choices and all our choices are based on moral choices.

Where do these morals come from?

That's right: the Holy Spirit.

FACT.

We use our brains to follow the Holy Spirit. When I choice not to bite someone or not to bang my head on a toilet until it bleeds I am making a spiritual choice.

FACT.

Someone who is spiritually retarded will skip up and down chanting and spinning a wheel on a toy car. Ever seen any one do that while singing a hym?

FACT.

Read the Bible and you will see why.

YIC

IF you get hit in the head with a baseball there's a chance you might have neural damage so you probably will have the same developemental problems of the autistic! You will be slow to learn,walk,speak, and interact with you family and friends and have bowel movement problems. If i inject you with the current vaccinations several times you might have neural problems as well as the toxin works from your blood stream to your brain and sense each body responds differntly to all things(thus you have autism spectrum) Conpiracy from the devils in power! Trust them if you must, i only trust the Lord!

Jack O'fagan 08-29-2012 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookends12 (Post 924127)
IF you get hit in the head with a baseball there's a chance you might have neural damage so you probably will have the same developemental problems of the autistic! You will be slow to learn,walk,speak, and interact with you family and friends and have bowel movement problems. If i inject you with the current vaccinations several times you might have neural problems as well as the toxin works from your blood stream to your brain and sense each body responds differntly to all things(thus you have autism spectrum) Conpiracy from the devils in power! Trust them if you must, i only trust the Lord!

So you would share our view that epilepsy is not a neural problem but a demonic problem?

YIC

Jack

Mary Etheldreda 08-29-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookends12 (Post 924116)
Do you have children? Do you know anyone with children that have this condition?

I have fourteen children, none of whom would ever dream of getting away with behaving like this. I take my parenting very seriously, thank you very much, and my children's salvation is something I regard with utmost importance.

Mary Etheldreda 08-29-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookends12 (Post 924125)
:)
These people that are believers here have amazing insite but have severe ignorance on some issues and relate these to spiritual when there just physical.

I can understand your confusion. You see, we do know there is a spiritual and physical reality. But we also know the physical reality comes under influence of the spiritual. For this reason Christians are required to be vigilant - because what we do physically affects the spiritual, and what we do spiritually affects the physical! (Luke 10: 19; 1 Peter 5:6-10; Ephesians 6:10-12) Yes, technically autism is a neurological disorder, but why do you think the neurons get mixed signals? Because there is a Mighty Spiritual War going on and we are on the front line!

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God
to the pulling down of strong holds;)
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God,
and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ
2 Corinthians 10:3-5

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world:
and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
Who is he that overcometh the world,
but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
1 John 5:4-5

Quote:

I implore you people to first look into the issue and you will see this is a real issue that has nothing to do with being gay because you found one story! But has to do with mercy in vaccines and floride in our water and tooth paste! LOOK up floride it is a dangerous TOXIN and MECURY deadly. Look up vaccination ingredients that's going in your vaccinations and You might:angry:.

Do a little more searching yourself, dear, and not just on your crazy "Autism Speaks" websites. If mercury were responsible for autism, there wouldn't be a continued increase even after the mercury was removed. If it were due to fluoride, the increase by hundreds of percents per decade would have started when fluoride was first put in toothpaste.

Quote:

You might cry or curse but don't just realize who is in control of this world and God will repay him and all that follow him. You've all been decieved now you know!

God is Sovereign indeed! But it is an indisputable fact that He allows people to make their own choices, and to lie in their own beds, as it were. He is a God of freedom and liberty and that means parents are free to raise their children to be ignorant of Him. Sadly, this is the result. The good news is that there is hope! Jesus can heal all infirmities, even autism!

Holy Spirit cures Indonesian boy of autism!

Prayer in Jesus' Name cures autism!

15 Year Old Boy Healed From Autism by the Lord

Why are you trying to dissuade people from trusting in the LORD? What do you hope to accomplish by sowing the seeds of doubt? How dare you come in here and try and turn people away from the LORD!

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-29-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

But has to do with mercy in vaccines and floride in our water and tooth paste! LOOK up floride it is a dangerous TOXIN and MECURY deadly.

I have lived my entire 41 years in jurisdictions with fluoridated water.

I don't drink sodas or juices. I drink water. I drink anywhere from a quart to half a gallon of fluoridated water every day.

Yet here I am, not autistic. Nor is any member of my family. Nor did I know of a single case of autism while growing up. Explain that.

When I was a child, the public school my parents sent me to required that I receive all childhood vaccinations. So I did. In the early 1970s, when thimerosal concentrations were higher than they are today.

Yet here I am, not autistic. Nor is any member of my family. Nor did I know of a single case of autism while growing up. Explain that.

Quote:

Look up vaccination ingredients that's going in your vaccinations and You might:angry:.
http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/

Quote:

Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative used in some vaccines and other products since the 1930's. There is no convincing evidence of harm caused by the low doses of thimerosal in vaccines, except for minor reactions like redness and swelling at the injection site. However, in July 1999, the Public Health Service agencies, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and vaccine manufacturers agreed that thimerosal should be reduced or eliminated in vaccines as a precautionary measure.
Since the 1930s. That means that your grandparents should be autistic, doesn't it? And your parents, and you?

Are they?

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/00_...sandAutism.pdf

The second item listed is of particular interest. An excerpt for you:

Quote:

To further examine the plausibility of this finding, this study took advantage of the cessation of thimerosal use in Denmark and Sweden in 1992 to conduct a before and after comparison of the incidence or case numbers of autism. In both countries, autism increases throughout the years 1987-1999, contrary to the decrease in autism that would be expected after 1992 if thimerosal exposure was related to autism. The increasing trend for autism is most notable in Denmark where the number of autism cases rises substantially even after the discontinuation of thimerosal use.
Quote:

Originally Posted by bookends12 (Post 924127)
Conpiracy from the devils in power! Trust them if you must, i only trust the Lord!

Do tell, exactly what benefit would there be to the "devils in power" (whom we have elected) of a nation full of high-maintenance retards?

James Hutchins 08-29-2012 05:03 PM

When I was a child growing up in the suburbs of NYC, not a single child had autism. There were no retards around.
Only in the last 20 or so years, thanks to the democrats and God haters, these horrid people are flourishing. I do get some relief in knowing these people are incapable of producing babies. God made their bodies in such a manner as to prevent pregnancies.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-29-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 924251)
When I was a child growing up in the suburbs of NYC, not a single child had autism. There were no retards around.
Only in the last 20 or so years, thanks to the democrats and God haters, these horrid people are flourishing. I do get some relief in knowing these people are incapable of producing babies. God made their bodies in such a manner as to prevent pregnancies.

Brother, have you noticed that autism has spread with the denial of Jesus in public forums?

As more Ten Commandments displays are removed from schools and courthouses, and as more city councils abandon pre-meeting prayers, and as more soy protein and high fructose corn syrup flood our packaged foods, and as more and more young people declare themselves "nones" (non-religious), autism becomes more and more common.

Coincidence?

Chaz1218 08-30-2012 10:32 AM

If god created everything that means he created autism, right? So my question is why did he create autism, is it so you can call them gay and retarded, because that's all you seem to be doing, just making fun of them and I'm really pissed off about it.

Dr Laurence Niles 08-30-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaz1218 (Post 924530)
If god created everything that means he created autism, right? So my question is why did he create autism, is it so you can call them gay and retarded, because that's all you seem to be doing, just making fun of them and I'm really pissed off about it.

The autumism and the gay are LIFESTYLE CHOICES!!!

What part of that don't you understand?

YIC

Chaz1218 08-30-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laurence Niles (Post 924531)
The autumism and the gay are LIFESTYLE CHOICES!!!

What part of that don't you understand?

YIC

Yeah but if god created everything didn't he create those lifestyle choices, and the gay and autistic people?

Dr Laurence Niles 08-30-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaz1218 (Post 924533)
Yeah but if god created everything didn't he create those lifestyle choices, and the gay and autistic people?

God gave us free will and He gave us the Bible so we would know how to use our free will to obey His statutes (see Leviticus 20).

If we did not have a choice we would not have free will.

Can't you even see that?

YIC

Chaz1218 08-30-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laurence Niles (Post 924535)
God gave us free will and He gave us the Bible so we would know how to use our free will to obey His statutes (see Leviticus 20).

If we did not have a choice we would not have free will.

Can't you even see that?

YIC

But he would have created those choices but if he didn't want gay or autistic people he wouldn't have made those choices, and by the way being autistic isn't a choice.

Dr Laurence Niles 08-30-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaz1218 (Post 924538)
But he would have created those choices but if he didn't want gay or autistic people he wouldn't have made those choices, and by the way being autistic isn't a choice.

If God restricted our choice it would not be free will. Even scientists like Descartes knew that and that was in the olden days. Come to the 21st century with the rest of us.

As for autism being a choice: I've seen they bang their heads or twirl the wheels on toy cars or do that hilarious tip toe dance. How is that done if it is not them doing it?

Or are you trying to say there is some invisible man in the sky pulling his strings: do you know how mental that sounds?

YIC

MitzaLizalor 08-30-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaz1218 (Post 923826)
Autism is A disorder of neural development characterized by impaired social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behaviour.

If what you're saying were true, you'd follow your initial statement with something relevant.

"Autism is A disorder of neural development characterized by.." (something to do with nerves).

You don't. You go "Autism is A disorder of neural development characterized by.." (something to do with behaviour).

EXAMPLE Autism is a disorder of neural development characterised by short axons.

If you want to gab about behaviour, you'd need to go: Autism is a disorder of behaviour characterised by head banging.

You don't. If I said "helicopters are a type of aircraft.." characterised by "..tomatoes are a fruit" what would you think?
Both statements are true.
That's what we think of you.

Chaz1218 08-30-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 924541)
If what you're saying were true, you'd follow your initial statement with something relevant.

"Autism is A disorder of neural development characterized by.." (something to do with nerves).

You don't. You go "Autism is A disorder of neural development characterized by.." (something to do with behaviour).

EXAMPLE Autism is a disorder of neural development characterised by short axons.

If you want to gab about behaviour, you'd need to go: Autism is a disorder of behaviour characterised by head banging.

You don't. If I said "helicopters are a type of aircraft.." characterised by "..tomatoes are a fruit" what would you think?
Both statements are true.
That's what we think of you.

But that's what it's characterized by.

James Hutchins 08-30-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

I am pissed off about it too.:thumbsup:

In my day, we simply told these lazy children to snap out of it and get with the program. So they did.

God gives us retards and other mentally defective people as a punishment for their caregivers and a test to normal peoples tolerance. I can to you though, I have had about enough of the whiny coddling that is going on today. Instead of accommodating these spoiled people, they should be in Church, praying to God to cure them.:innocent:

MitzaLizalor 08-30-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 924549)
I am pissed off about it too.:thumbsup:

In my day, we simply told these lazy children to snap out of it and get with the program. So they did.

God gives us retards and other mentally defective people as a punishment for their caregivers and a test to normal peoples tolerance. I can to you though, I have had about enough of the whiny coddling that is going on today. Instead of accommodating these spoiled people, they should be in Church, praying to God to cure them.:innocent:

If they had prayed they would have been cured. But that is not a characteristic of their behaviour.

Mary Etheldreda 08-30-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Friend, we live in a Fallen World. Death and Destruction are a part of the reality we must face. Until Jesus returns, we are here on this Earth for one purpose and one purpose only - to Fear and Obey the LORD (Ecclesiastes 12:13). Part of this obedience includes convincing everyone in the world to convert to Christianity (Matthew 28:19). The wages of sin are death (Romans 6:23) and God is Righteous, we must pay the price. But God is also merciful and has delivered His Son to take our place (John 3:18). Only Christianity knows and teaches this Truth. Don't you see? If we don't convince atheists to believe this Good News, MORE children will be born to face a life of autism!

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-30-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaz1218 (Post 924544)
But that's what it's characterized by.

Perhaps Mitza's words are too complex for your sodomy-obsessed, autistic brain to comprehend.

If you say "autism is a neurological disorder", then the characteristics of autism that you list should relate to neurology. What is neurology? The physical characteristics and function of the nervous system.

Head-banging is not a physical characteristic or function of the nervous system; it is a behavior characteristic of Juggalosers and metalheads.

Since you are describing autism by the behavioral characteristics, you should say that "autism is a behavioral disorder, characterized by head-banging, atheism, and sodomy".

Do you understand now?

Pastor Ezekiel 08-30-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

God created cancer and AIDS and scorpions and even satan. Is it your contention that we should love all of God's creations? :huh:

Quote:

Proverbs 16:4
The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.