The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover Baptist Lounge (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What are you offended by right now? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=29141)

vargvikernes1 06-07-2015 09:35 PM

Re: What are you offended by right now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1147683)
The days of the Christian will never be over until Jesus returns (and He will soon, I expect) and sends all the sinners, both dead and alive to the Lake of Fire.

Glory!

love when they get butthurt, like you just did, :lol:

H. Montague Worthington 06-08-2015 11:55 PM

I am disgusted by Sass-mouthed Negro children who want to swim in our pools. And I am especially disgusted when these insolent Negro children don't immediately stick their cheeks against the concrete when the White Police order them to do so!!

http://www.msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/fil...?itok=rYeqABE0

Remember, this insolence took place in McKinney, Texas!! This is a White community run and paid for by Whites, and more than 25 miles away from Dallas (where I believe Negroes, or Jigaboo-Americans if you want to be politically correct, are allowed to swim). These children were 14-15 years old, and they still haven't learned to properly take orders from the White authorities. Just how far out of the Big Cities do Real Americans need to move to create their own miniature Rhodesias??

Disgusting.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-09-2015 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 1147816)
I am disgusted by Sass-mouthed Negro children who want to swim in our pools. And I am especially disgusted when these insolent Negro children don't immediately stick their cheeks against the concrete when the White Police order them to do so!!

http://www.msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/fil...?itok=rYeqABE0

Remember, this insolence took place in McKinney, Texas!! This is a White community run and paid for by Whites, and more than 25 miles away from Dallas (where I believe Negroes, or Jigaboo-Americans if you want to be politically correct, are allowed to swim). These children were 14-15 years old, and they still haven't learned to properly take orders from the White authorities. Just how far out of the Big Cities do Real Americans need to move to create their own miniature Rhodesias??

Disgusting.

Back in the day, When America was more purely Christian, we had ways of dealing with coons in the pool.

Alvin Moss 06-09-2015 03:34 AM

The same cure that is applied when you are milking the cow and she puts her foot in the pail, leaving a piece of dried cow turd floating in it, should be applied when dealing with Negroes in the pool. Namely: you have to fish them out before there is any permanent harm done.

Now, I understand that those two Negroe girls who were fighting had not been invited to that pool. They just came anyway and I am told that there was a Jeri Curl ring on the pool and the chaise lounges were sticky with red soda water when they left. That kind of hooliganism cannot be tolerated in a civilized society.

Virginia Day Templeton 06-09-2015 03:32 PM

They can swim? :huh:

SoldierofChrist 06-16-2015 09:42 PM

Feminists and Emos. Poor depraved wretches

Witch Hammer 06-19-2015 10:46 PM

After The Rapture Pet Care
The type of person who cares about the well being of some stupid cat is not the type of person who will be Raptured anyway, amen? And the company that offers this service is obviously run by atheists who will certainly sacrifice the cat to satan, or eat it, once it is delivered into their care...so what's the point??:confused:

WickedWitch 07-11-2015 08:20 PM

I'm offended by the fact that there isn't a Landover forums mobile app that I can download, or even a mobile version of this site. Navigating the desktop version on my BlackBerry is tricky as balls and don't you know everything revolves around what is most convenient for me?

Dr Laurence Niles 07-11-2015 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WickedWitch (Post 1151271)
I'm offended by the fact that there isn't a Landover forums mobile app that I can download, or even a mobile version of this site. Navigating the desktop version on my BlackBerry is tricky as balls and don't you know everything revolves around what is most convenient for me?

There is a JesOS app but it is only for True Christians™ of sufficient tithe standing.

YIC

WickedWitch 07-12-2015 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1151276)
There is a JesOS app but it is only for True Christians™ of sufficient tithe standing.

I'm offended by that.

Pastor Ezekiel 07-12-2015 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WickedWitch (Post 1151341)
I'm offended by that.

And Jesus is offended by filthy degenerate witches. :glare:

Quote:

Exodus 22:18
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live

WickedWitch 07-12-2015 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1151400)
And Jesus is offended by filthy degenerate witches. :glare:

Hmm, I'm tempted to be offended by that.

WickedWitch 07-15-2015 09:09 PM

People who power-trip are pretty offensive.

Didymus Much 07-15-2015 09:39 PM

People who use "per say".

WickedWitch 07-15-2015 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1151869)
People who use "per say".

I would really love to give you positive reputation for this post, but someone seems to have revoked my ability to do so. Which offends me.

Esther B. 07-17-2015 12:18 PM

People who are easily offended.

Basilissa 10-05-2015 08:43 PM

Currently I'm heavily offended by all of the roadworks slowing down my commute in Michigan. If they think they can finish all that before winter comes, they are WRONG. God will soon smite Michigan with snow, which means that the roadworks will be stopped and all of these piles of broken asphalt and whatnot will just lay there obstructing traffic the whole winter. :angry:

Basilissa 02-11-2016 12:47 AM

I am deeply offended by some members of our Church (who shall remain nameless) who have the nerve to doubt that Donald Trump (:wub:) is a :true-fancy: chosen by God to be our next President. :angry:

I Man Rastafari 02-11-2016 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1174018)
I am deeply offended by some members of our Church (who shall remain nameless) who have the nerve to doubt that Donald Trump (:wub:) is a :true-fancy: chosen by God to be our next President. :angry:

Do not grieve Sistren. Senator Bernie Sanders is to be the next President of America. He is for the Black man and for the people. I am pledged to vote for him and he is pledged to provide a larger stipend as well as a position for myself. Everything is going to be free and the rich will finally have to pay their fair share.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-11-2016 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari (Post 1174024)
Do not grieve Sistren. Senator Bernie Sanders is to be the next President of America. He is for the Black man and for the people. I am pledged to vote for him and he is pledged to provide a larger stipend as well as a position for myself. Everything is going to be free and the rich will finally have to pay their fair share.

An old joo? President of God's favorite country? :huh:

:rofl: