The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Please Pray for Eskimos, Victims of the Finnish Holocaust (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=64745)

Born Again Bob 05-07-2011 02:08 AM

Please Pray for Eskimos, Victims of the Finnish Holocaust

Dear Friends,

It came to our attention today that, cut off from the rest of the world, Finland regressed to acts of genocide. Namely, there is not a single known Eskimo left living in Finland.

This act of barbarity will not stand.

Please pray for the poor Eskimos!

Yours in Him,
BAB

Felicity 05-07-2011 07:52 AM

Re: Please Pray for Eskimos, Victims of the Finnish Holocaust

That is horrible! Why did those evil Finnish kill all those innocent Eskimos? :fear2:

James Hutchins 05-07-2011 09:38 AM

Such a shame.

I hear they clubbed them for their skin.

Zechariah Smyth 05-07-2011 11:44 AM

There were widespread reports at the time that the Eskimos were being used for medical experiments (ice deprivation, antler grafting, blubber harvesting, etc. etc.) but you don't hear squat about those atrocities now.

Sick, sick, sick.

:angry:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

godismighty 05-16-2011 02:34 PM

on the behalf of all finns I would like to inform that this is false. We still have eskimos working in our ice mines and reindeer butcheries.

Also to remind you that Eskimos aren't completely innocent. it has been a common fact that eskimos sell soap without permission from the finnish bureau of eskimo affairs.

Still i personally am sorry for the loss of so many good eskimos that could have served a greater,christian,good. for many more years.

yours in christ
-peter
a concerned "Eskimo rights activist".

Titus Templeton 05-16-2011 03:47 PM

Maybe the eskimos are following the seals to Canada or something.

godismighty 05-16-2011 08:34 PM

They better be. othervise the finnish bureu of eskimo affairs will come and hunt down and execute any illegal eskimos...

Two-Dollar Bill 05-17-2011 08:18 AM

This is just further proof of the difference between doing God's will and doing God's work. If the Lord needed a bunch of pixies to round up and bring down the Eskies then I'm sure he would have made that clear somewhere. Instead we get a bunch of wannabe Lutherans hunting down these snow injuns and completely wiping them out for fun. Unlike the Finns, when we removed our "problems" it was sanctioned by the Lord and served a Christian purpose.

JustGotSaved 06-30-2011 04:46 PM

why are 57 guests suddenly looking at this thread?

Titus Templeton 06-30-2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustGotSaved (Post 770357)

Well good question. Maybe they have something to with the finish holocaust.
This thread deserves more attention. We are talking here about the first REAL holocaut ever happened!

NightFly 06-30-2011 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustGotSaved (Post 770357)

Well maybe because this thread is so epic that link to it has been posted on the joke/fun-sites around the world. And you do realise that eskimos live in Alaska? "The earliest known Eskimo cultures were Pre-Dorset Technology, which appear to have been a fully developed Eskimo culture that dates to 5,000 years ago. They appear to have evolved in Alaska from people using the Arctic small tool tradition, who probably had migrated to Alaska from Siberia at least 2,000 to 3,000 years earlier; though they might have been in Alaska as far back as 10,000 to 12,000 years or more. There are similar artifacts found in Siberia going back to perhaps 18,000 years ago."

There haven't ever been an even a smell of an eskimo near the finland. Eskimos live on the other side of the Planet...

Nobar King 06-30-2011 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightFly (Post 770374)
There haven't ever been an even a smell of an eskimo near the finland.

I don't know, they smell pretty bad.

Alphonse Alban 06-30-2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 770375)
I don't know, they smell pretty bad.

Do you mean Finnish or the Eskimos? Or is there really any difference.

NightFly 06-30-2011 08:30 PM

I now think that i missed the irony in OP :sarcasm:

Sister Kitty 06-30-2011 08:32 PM

Quote:

Well maybe because this thread is so epic that link to it has been posted on the joke/fun-sites around the world. And you do realise that eskimos live in Alaska? "The earliest known Eskimo cultures were Pre-Dorset Technology, which appear to have been a fully developed Eskimo culture that dates to 5,000 years ago. They appear to have evolved in Alaska from people using the Arctic small tool tradition, who probably had migrated to Alaska from Siberia at least 2,000 to 3,000 years earlier; though they might have been in Alaska as far back as 10,000 to 12,000 years or more. There are similar artifacts found in Siberia going back to perhaps 18,000 years ago."

There haven't ever been an even a smell of an eskimo near the finland. Eskimos live on the other side of the Planet...

Hello, ignorant one. As an Eskimo I would like to correct your blatant stupidity. The Dorset Eskimos are extinct. Dead, gone, zippo, not one left anywhere on the planet. My ancestors killed every last one when we moved into Alaska, across norther Canada, and into Greenland. Those pretend Eskimos fell to my ancestors (Thule Eskimos) superior bloodlust. The last of the Dorset Eskimos gasped out his final breath in a haze of blood foam over 500 years ago. Read a book moron.

As for my Eskimo brethren who migrated across NORTHERN RUSSIA to Scandinavia, rumors of the atrocities committed against them are disturbing. But not overly so as the vast majority of Eskimos are unsaved heathens whose main dietary component is alcohol. At least the disgusting vikings are not putting up with that sort of nonsense. :glare:

Bobby-Joe 06-30-2011 09:20 PM

Quote:

Have you ever heard of the Sami People of Northern Scandinavia?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_people

The epic LUZ are from the utter parochial ignorance of fools like you NightFly.

CLUE for today - for an Eskimo the Bearing Straits an't exactly much of barrier.

NightFly 06-30-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Kitty (Post 770386)
Hello, ignorant one. As an Eskimo I would like to correct your blatant stupidity. The Dorset Eskimos are extinct. Dead, gone, zippo, not one left anywhere on the planet. My ancestors killed every last one when we moved into Alaska, across norther Canada, and into Greenland. Those pretend Eskimos fell to my ancestors (Thule Eskimos) superior bloodlust. The last of the Dorset Eskimos gasped out his final breath in a haze of blood foam over 500 years ago. Read a book moron.

As for my Eskimo brethren who migrated across NORTHERN RUSSIA to Scandinavia, rumors of the atrocities committed against them are disturbing. But not overly so as the vast majority of Eskimos are unsaved heathens whose main dietary component is alcohol. At least the disgusting vikings are not putting up with that sort of nonsense. :glare:

Hello rude one. I am fully aware that original Dorset Eskimos are extinct ofcourse :D:D and rumors are rumors, there isn't much needed to create the rumor (one person is more then enough usually). And thanks for your politeness, i thought i won't get called a mormon so easily around here :(, i'm rather disappointed and would like to ask if a moderator could erase all my posts on these forums.

Billy Bob Jenkins 06-30-2011 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightFly (Post 770406)
Hello rude one. I am fully aware that original Dorset Eskimos are extinct ofcourse :D:D and rumors are rumors, there isn't much needed to create the rumor (one person is more then enough usually). And thanks for your politeness, i thought i won't get called a mormon so easily around here :(, i'm rather disappointed and would like to ask if a moderator could erase all my posts on these forums.

If only life were like a tape deck. You could rewind away all your little mistakes. Unfortunately, even if someone would erase all your blasphemous postage, GOD WOULD STILL REMEMBER! :jesus::angry:

Cranky Old Man 06-30-2011 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightFly (Post 770406)
I am fully aware that original Dorset Eskimos are extinct ofcourse

Not extinct, they were exterminate by the Finns. It was horrible! :fear2:

NightFly 06-30-2011 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 770402)
Have you ever heard of the Sami People of Northern Scandinavia?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_people

The epic LUZ are from the utter parochial ignorance of fools like you NightFly.

CLUE for today - for an Eskimo the Bearing Straits an't exactly much of barrier.

Sami people are the original scandinavians not eskimos (I have roots from them so i know few bits of it, and again could you please keep polite tone, are you so hostile to everyone?