The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Bill Nye "The Science Guy" to embarrass himself in debate against Creation Museum Founder Ken Ham (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=96491)

Bob4God 02-03-2014 04:25 PM

Bill Nye "The Science Guy" to embarrass himself in debate against Creation Museum Founder Ken Ham

TV's most notorious teacher of the witchcraft of science has challenged humble Creationist Ken Ham, founder of Answers in Genesis, to a debate about the origins of life.

It is going to happen here tomorrow: http://debatelive.org

As a Christian, it is rare that I indulge myself in watching anything live except Baptist preaching. Live TV carries the constant threat of nipple slips and gay sex, and theater and ballets are hotbeds of AIDS and gambling.

But this is one live event the True Christian cannot afford to miss! I recommend you pop some popcorn and get all your GODly friends together to watch an amateur actor who plays a scientist on TV for kids get schooled by a True Scientist who has a lifetime of Bible study to back up his assertions.

Personally, I'd like to see Richard Dawkins versus Kent Hovind next, if they could set up a live stream directly from Mr. Hovind's prison cell.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-04-2014 04:54 AM

Re: Bill Nye "The Science Guy" to embarrass himself in debate against Creation Museum Founder Ken Ham

This debate is really becoming big. The heathens have even created a drinking game out of it. :angry:

I'm flying in to advise Brother Ham. Brothers in Christ, please join me in a One-Minute Prayer, just before the debate begins:

"Let us pray. Almighty God, today we pray Imprecatory Prayers from Psalm 109 against the enemies of God and His favorite Holy Science (Creationism). Those who have attacked Biblical teachings, or are attacking Brother Ken Ham. Filthy whores from foreign shores, diseased and wallowing in perversions. God, do not remain silent, for wicked men and women surround us and tell lies about us. We Bless them, but they curse us. Therefore find Bill Nye guilty, not Ken Ham. Let his days be few, and replace him with Godly Creation Scientists in every classroom. Plunder Bill Nye's fields, and seize his assets. Cut off his descendants, and remember his vile sins. We are specifically referring to Bill Nye, known Blasphemer and pervert, don't forget. In Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Zechariah Smyth 02-04-2014 05:32 AM

Re: Bill Nye "The Science Guy" to embarrass himself in debate against Creation Museum Founder Ken Ham

Ken Ham is going to MOP THE FLOOR with this nancy boy. Did you know that Bill Nye is a ballroom dancer?

:gay-fight:

Mary Etheldreda 02-05-2014 03:13 AM

Wow! Bill Nye the science fraud practically CRIED on his way out, slinking in shame! Did anyone else see that?!? Ken Ham sure taught him a thing or two, and the point he drove home was beautiful:

All these "mysteries" of science have already been answered in a SINGLE BOOK!

Pastor Ezekiel 02-05-2014 03:19 AM

Just look at this film clip of the demon Bill Nye (probably a joo) mock God. :angry:

VictoryOS 02-05-2014 03:20 AM

Let's see how the LIEberal media distorts and twists this around to make it seem like BIll Nye the God Mocker won the debate. They always do.

Nobar King 02-05-2014 05:15 AM

I listened to the debate and Ken Ham was the obvious winner. Plus, Bill Nye is obviously a fag.

Jedediah 02-05-2014 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 1062175)
I listened to the debate and Ken Ham was the obvious winner. Plus, Bill Nye is obviously a fag.

A common thread with adherents of the evolutionist false religion is that they are desperate to find excuses to continue wallowing in sin, even though Jesus is more than willing to wash their sins away if they meet the prerequisites to receive His unconditional love (i.e., obeying the LORD).

It's no surprise that Nye is a prancing nancy. Every time I see him on TV, it's though he's gazing at me with bedroom eyes, and thoughts flash through my mind of all the dirty, dirty things he must like to do with other men. I can't stop thinking about it. Uggh... I'm even thinking of it right now. Disgusting. He's a sick, sick man. Time to go pray.

Jack O'fagan 02-05-2014 09:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Golly! I recently had the pleasure in meeting and having a good talk with Stuart Burgess the Creation Scientist that Ken ham talks of. He was doing a talk on Intelligent Design in Warminster, UK. A proper brain box he was. Unfortunately some Jesus haters were also in the audience. :angry:

Prof Burgess rightly pointed out that a pen fits PERFECTLY in the human hand and this is evidence that the hand was PERFECTLY designed to hold a pen. Obvious.

However some ugly, jug ears, fat faced God mocker, Dean something or other put his hand up and asked this. 'Is it possible that the pen was perfectly designed to fit the hand???" :lol:

We all laughed :lol:

The mental gymnastics that these fools have to do so they can carry on with their sin and anal sex is staggering.

Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction

YIC

Jack

Pim Pendergast 02-05-2014 01:06 PM

It really annoyed me how Bill Nye kept saying you can't make predictions based on the Bible. You can. We Christians know that Jesus will return one day very soon, just as He promised 2,000 years ago (Rev 22:20). When Jesus returns, this prediction will be proved. We know that the last days will bring earthquakes and disease and famine and war (Mat 24:6-7). And if we look around us in the world today, that's exactly what we see; and Jesus predicted this 2,000 years ago. We can predict that when people die, they will either go to heaven or hell (Heb 9:27); and that's exactly what happens, we believe. We can predict that Christians can perform miracles through the power of the Holy Spirit, and we see evidence of that in every True Church™ (Mat 10:8). Can science make predictions like this?

Ken Ham introduced the audience to several real-life Biblical-creationist scientists. Bill Nye didn't introduce any other scientists who believe in evolution. It's all very well for him to claim that the majority of the scientific community accepts evolution, but where's his proof? Ham proved that evolution is a theory in crisis. More and more scientists are rejecting the preposterous notion that everything came from nothing.

Christian_soldier 02-05-2014 04:04 PM

Bill Nye didn't have anything new to offer that EVIlutionists already don't tell us all the time in order to justify their faulty theories. He didn't even make an attempt to refute the overwhelming evidence of a Great Flood. His implausible idea of plate tectonics couldn't hold water to Ken Ham's logical Genesis explanation of a Great Flood that must have scattered all continental land away in different directions.

Both individuals however, agreed on the theory of the Earth landmass holding itself together in beginning of time; the scientists call it Pangea with a time scale of 100 millions of years; we call it the Garden of Eden with time scale of 10,000 years!!!

Bill didn't know how to refute the overwhelming PowerPoint evidence presented by Ken to explain the failure of Carbon-14 dating, as I saw the debate he was literally at a loss for words. Also didn't have any clue on how "pure energy" could have converted matter to intelligent life. It was delightful when Ken suggested that you may concentrate all the heat energy you want on a wooden stick and it will simply decay. Bill gives a faint premise that maybe, someday in future, scientists would be able to give an answer to this question; they never give up you know.

Ken gave several examples of notable scientists who support the Creation theory and have produced high quality research papers on the subject. Bill didn't even acknowledge their scholarly output by saying that such scientists are a minority and that the majority of Scientists are with him. To this, Ken gave a standard Christian response, "as demonstrated in history, the majority of scientists have not always proved right" as they keep shifting base with new evidence points. However, the Godly-inspired Bible has never seen a single word edited from its very creation.

There was an interesting juncture where Bill mentioned the importance held by Second Law of Thermodynamics to fundamental Science: he says you can disagree with the laws of Gravity, the laws of quantum physics but you can never disagree with the Second Law of Thermodynamics which basically suggests that "no closed system on its own can produce energy - there has to be an outside change agent." I would have liked Ken to grab his opponent then and there; he should have gone for the jugular - the second law of thermodynamics ironically, is one of the best examples to prove the existence of God.

Even if we go with Scientist's Big Bang theory, all matter supposedly concentrated together in the beginning couldn't have produced energy on its own. Are you there with me so far? That would directly violate the second law of thermodynamics. Only an external energy source can produce such a result; now scientists on their own admission tell you that before Big Bang, there was absolutely nothing. So, what could have been the source of this external energy; was it God? There you go, scientists, admit defeat.

I'm not against Science; all through the ages, Godly-inspired scientists and engineers have produced all the marvelous wonders we see before us: however without the hand of God, none of their ideas would have seen the state of desired perfection. Why shouldn't it be that way, after all God created Man in his own image: so it's natural he would bestow upon us a certain percentage of his inventive skills.

VictoryOS 02-05-2014 04:57 PM

Look at how masculine and handsome Brother Ham is, then compare that to the pencil necked, skinny little geek Bill Nye. You can always tell those of us who are closer to God as we are more attractive. It's just another little way that God smiles down on us. :)

Jack Rankan 02-05-2014 06:50 PM

I got released from jail for child abuse (thanks Obama for persecuting Christians who desire to save their boys from the fires of Hell) two days ago and found out about this debate. Brother Ken obliterated that pencil neck yahoo.

The creationism think tank Ken Ham had solid undeniable facts, while that EVILutionist Nye had nothing to offer. Like always, EVILutionists come empty handed, all they have is lies of Satan.

It was funny and at the same time sad how Nye tried to disprove the Great Flood. His "arguments" looked so pathetic against scripture based solid, logical and heavy arguments of Ken Ham.

Tho for my taste brother Ken was too lenient to that atheist pencil neck LIEberal and EVILutionist. He should have brought the whole truth of the Holly Scripture on that heathen. Just to end their pathetic attempts to distort the truth.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Christian_soldier 02-05-2014 07:36 PM

Hooray...even though most discerning viewers would disagree, that still didn't stop the liebral media from proclaiming VICTORY for EVIlutionlists. Proves that God-haters will go to any extent distorting the truth perpetually keeping the unsaved masses in darkness.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...olution-debate

Quote:

Declaring a clear winner isn’t going to happen because both sides are firmly entrenched. Still, since you’ve lasted with us this long, we should probably get off the fence and tell you this: Nye won by a landslide. Why? He presented evidence while Ham relied upon the Bible.

Pastor Isaac Peters 02-05-2014 08:08 PM

Quote:

Nye won by a landslide. Why? He presented evidence while Ham relied upon the Bible.
That perfectly shows the "up is down, day is night, and the sun rises in the west" reasoning that God-mockers so dearly love. What evidence could possibly be stronger than the strongest evidence of all, God's Word?

WWJDnow 02-05-2014 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 1062175)

Why does the world even have a "science gay" for children?

Surely, the End of Times is nigh!

John Creeser 02-06-2014 03:51 PM

Read it and weep libtards!

The Bill Nye-Ken Ham Debate Was a Nightmare for Science

Titus Templeton 02-06-2014 08:41 PM

So creationism is not good for children but anal sex is?

Mary Etheldreda 02-06-2014 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 1062646)
So creationism is not good for children but anal sex is?

That pretty much wraps up the liberal agenda right there, Mr. Templeton.

MitzaLizalor 02-07-2014 12:10 AM

It was a real encouragement for me to hear The Truth presented so frankly. January is not a good month for me, having to associate with assorted heathens in rural locations where they mock Jesus by laughing and jeering at everything He stood for when He was here on the once beautiful world He made for us. The wretched end He accepted on our behalf, The Price He paid for our vile and filthy nature innate from birth to be Redeemed, is rejected by secularists everywhere so that they can sin with impunity. Or so they think. And that's exactly what they'd teach our children. Questions answered with lies.

Lies leading to nightmare by day and HELL. FOREVER.

But there is a book. A Book that explains where science will be tomorrow. And in it we read how God made the world all those years ago for us to live in. Its food was not poisonous. There were no weeds. Nothing died.

Now the amoral secularist must lie, even knowing how we are made, and special pleading sows the seeds of doubt to fund idiotic projects no responsible person would ever attempt. I am unashamed to quote from that Book:

GENESIS 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

How consciousness arises is not a mystery, the answer is right there in Genesis. No special pleading required, no rubber rulers of radioactive decay heating up the world for billions of years, no special magic dirt.

It was almost embarrassing for me to watch, but thanks to our Pastoral Team and their discipline I'm able to recognise the deceit of unrighteousness and am reassured that in such a moral vacuum the charlatan must perish.

Talk about vain babbling. The false science of astrophysics tries to answer questions with more questions drawing ever farther fron The Truth. It brainwashes malleable minds to internalise a monstrous void with great exploding lights, not 1 or 2 but trillions of the things, worlds not yet formed, stars creating themselves from nothing, a great swirling ever ongoing lie.

GENESIS 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night:
he made the stars also.

GENSEIS 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

How can there be any ongoing manufacture of stars? Just to make sure we understood that stars are included in God's Finished Work we have the information twice. He made the stars also. And when the world was finished, the heavens were finished too. All the host of them. That's very clear, a very clear answer in Genesis.

God does not like to be challenged. Satan challenged God and look at him now.
I think a little laugh at his expense would be appropriate, what a moron. Satan the moron :giggle:
False science doesn't care what happens to any child. Or any adult for that matter.
It is a matter of history how God responds when adversarial toadies promote their own agenda thinking that whatever God can do we can do to. Check this out for dumb:

GENESIS 11:1-9 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter. And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

.So let's get this straight.
..They had slime.
...They didn't want to get scattered.
....So they embark on a building programme explicitly designed to put themselves on a level with God.
.....Big mistake.
......Scatter Central.

Like how low can you go? So I was reassured to hear The Truth presented despite inevitable jibes from mockers and demoniacs. Whatever questions are raised by these "science" types the answers we need to know are all there for us. And the foundation for both History and the Creation Sciences are found right here in Genesis. We know God made the stars. We know where He put them. And the book He has provided leaves no room for doubt.

GENESIS 1:6-10 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day. And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

I hope others will be encouraged to speak out when confronted with lies masquerading as truth. From the ghastliness brought down upon us all by Eve from the light of reason and so many lives lost to reach freedom through tyranny has been a tremendous struggle. Satan wants us to throw it all away, but I trust that like me Christians are inspired to speak up for The Truth.