The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   STOP being Left-handed!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=49703)

Viggo B. Kristoffersen 09-06-2010 05:35 PM

STOP being Left-handed!!!

God knows there are plenty of good reasons for ending up in hell, so why challenge fate just because you want to feel like something special?

Approximately 10 percent of the world population today is running around and telling others that they are left-handers - this is not a particularly clever move. The Bible contains several examples that God undoubtedly prefer right-handed people. In fact there is much evidence that left-handers will burn in hell for all eternity.

Maybe some of you think that it is a coincident if you're left- or right-handed - nothing is more wrong than such an assumption.

Let us look at a few examples of the type of people who have chosen to use Satan's hand (left hand) as their primary hand, instead of the right, which according to the Bible is God’s favorite hand:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UqB56cZ7cF...and+salute.jpg
Barack Hussein Obama and his slutty wife Michelle, mocking the Stars & Stribes and GOD by using the devillish left hand instead of the right.

Barack Hussein Obama
W.C. Fields
Bill Clinton
Benjamin Franklin
Robert Plant
Julius Caesar
Fidel Castro
David Letterman
Kermit the Frog
Boston Strangler
Jack-the-Ripper
Leonardo da Vinci
Euell Gibbons
Albert Einstein
Oprah Winfrey
Robert Redford
Bart Simpson
Kurt Cobain
Jimi Hendrix
Benjamin Netanyahu
Angelina Jolie
Dan Aykroyd
Paul McCartney
Ehud Olmert
Sarah Jessica Parker
Ringo Starr
Jerry Seinfeld

And it was just a few...
Still think it is a coincident?? Take a look on the scripture below, and I'm sure you will never doubt again.

Genesis 48:13-19 (King James Version)
13And Joseph took them both, Ephraim in his right hand toward Israel's left hand, and Manasseh in his left hand toward Israel's right hand, and brought them near to him. 14And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.15And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day, 16The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
17When Joseph saw his father placing his right hand on Ephraim's head he was displeased; so he took hold of his father's hand to move it from Ephraim's head to Manasseh's head.18And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head. 19And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

Matthew 25:33-34...41 (King James Version)
33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 6:3 (King James Version)
But when you do alms, let not your left hand know what your right hand does:

Ecclesastes 10:2 (King James Version)
A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Psalm 118:15-16 (King James Version)
15Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous:
“The Lord’s right hand has done mighty things! 16 The Lord’s right hand is lifted high; the Lord’s right hand has done mighty things!”

Psalm 16:11 (King James Version) Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore
Psalm 110:1 (King James Version) A Psalm of David. The Lord says to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool.”

Seth Campbell 09-07-2010 12:13 AM

Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Remember the good old days when teachers would beat the lefthandedness out of a child? With my brother they went as far as tying his left hand to his desk so that he couldn't use it.

Sister Christina 09-07-2010 12:16 AM

I am so glad my husband forced me to use my right hand when we met.

Bob4God 09-07-2010 02:04 AM

Amen! I am glad to see somebody giving some much-needed attention to the issue of the disgusting, alternate lifestyle of being left-handed.

Of course normal people like us take for granted that our families and friends all use their right hand, but we forget that there is an underbelly to society, a dismal moral abyss of deviants who choose to defy nature and GOD and do everything with their LEFT.

Well, I certainly hope this helps them see the light.

Viggo B. Kristoffersen 09-07-2010 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth Campbell (Post 594520)
Remember the good old days when teachers would beat the lefthandedness out of a child? With my brother they went as far as tying his left hand to his desk so that he couldn't use it.

Wise words dear Mr. Campell - Wise words indeed. I can only amagine how glad your brother must be today, knowing that God made the teachers disciplin in time him for his discusting behavior. Would he have been a True Christian™ today if he was still a "leftie"? - I think not.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iCDag7rZLq...Punishment.jpg
What happened to the good old days?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Christina (Post 594522)
I am so glad my husband forced me to use my right hand when we met.

Your are as blessed as you can be, having a gentle and understanding husband like this. As a husband my self, I know what kind of hard work it is, to disciplin your wife, but True Christian™ husbands are so full of love, that we will always take the time needed for a good beating.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 594583)
Amen! I am glad to see somebody giving some much-needed attention to the issue of the disgusting, alternate lifestyle of being left-handed.

Of course normal people like us take for granted that our families and friends all use their right hand, but we forget that there is an underbelly to society, a dismal moral abyss of deviants who choose to defy nature and GOD and do everything with their LEFT.

Well, I certainly hope this helps them see the light.

You're absolutely right! If only more sinners would stop their awful behavior and accept Jesus, this would indeed be a better place to live. Again and again we try to tell them what will happen to them when they die, but only a few seems to care about God's words.
It makes me sad to see how many freaks out there still choose to mock Jesus by using their left-hand to do things, only the right hand were meant to be doing.:cray:

Bryan Tamariki 09-07-2010 11:29 AM

I heard somewhere that Judas Iscariot was supposed to have been left-handed.

Alistair Black 09-07-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSalvationBeliever (Post 594325)
[B][COLOR=black]Maybe some of you think that it is a coincident if you're left- or right-handed - nothing is more wrong than such an assumption.

What does god think about people who make sweeping statements in his name and don't even bother to use the right word!? COINCIDENT!? The word you're looking for is COINCIDENCE. How can you possibly assume to make such vast generalisations and presumptions about mankind and its invisible but apparently all powerful god, when you haven't even mastered ONE language?

Let's suppose there is a god. He created everything, right? Which means he created all the hundreds of languages on our planet, right? Which means he gave you a big enough chance of at least getting ONE of them right, and must be pretty pissed off that you can't even do that, right?

Sister Christina 09-07-2010 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alistair Black (Post 594794)
What does god think about people who make sweeping statements in his name and don't even bother to use the right word!? COINCIDENT!? The word you're looking for is COINCIDENCE. How can you possibly assume to make such vast generalisations and presumptions about mankind and its invisible but apparently all powerful god, when you haven't even mastered ONE language?

Let's suppose there is a god. He created everything, right? Which means he created all the hundreds of languages on our planet, right? Which means he gave you a big enough chance of at least getting ONE of them right, and must be pretty pissed off that you can't even do that, right?

If you had taken your time to see where Brother TSB is from, you wouldn't have to worry about everything you just wrote.

Why are you really here, Godmocker?

Viggo B. Kristoffersen 09-07-2010 01:02 PM

Quote:

Dear Mr. Black

It seems clear to me that you are a "left-hander" who just don't want to change. Well I can't say I'm sorry, that you're gonna burn in Hell for that.
You are right about one thing though. I’m sincerely sad that I do not master God’s own language “American” to perfection yet. Unfortunately, I am raised in Denmark, where Denmarkian is the first language.
As for my opinions... They are, as you can see, based on the Bible’s words, and in clear contrast to you, I believe in each and every one of the scriptures in the Holy Book.
In addition… You should probably be careful to criticize my way to write, as long as you choose to write God without a capitalized G. Enjoy Hell.

Felicity 09-07-2010 04:04 PM

@TheSalvationBeliever I am glad I am right handed! :)

WinnerNotSinner 09-07-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Do you think attacking a True Christian™ over small grammatical errors who has American as a second language is fair? Don't answer, it's not.

Listen here, boy. Maybe you should get down off your high horse quickly, because God WILL push you off it otherwise!

WrongheadedThinker1991 09-17-2010 10:13 AM

Well, then I guess I have no reason to become a christian anyways. I'm left handed.

Haha you people are so deluded. Seriously it's really sad.

Brother Temperance 09-17-2010 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinker1991 (Post 601412)
Well, then I guess I have no reason to become a christian anyways. I'm left handed.

That's just one more reason why you should stop your sinister sinning and get right with Christ!
Quote:

Haha you people are so deluded. Seriously it's really sad.
Au contraire (pardon my French), I think you'll find that God has sent you a strong delusion by making you believe that left-handed extremism is acceptable:
2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

WrongheadedThinker1991 09-17-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 601445)
That's just one more reason why you should stop your sinister sinning and get right with Christ!

Au contraire (pardon my French), I think you'll find that God has sent you a strong delusion by making you believe that left-handed extremism is acceptable:
2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Well, since you don't have one, let me explain: Left handers have differently structured brains than right handers. But I'm sure you didn't know that. Any kind of science completely lacks in your cult of brain washing.

Phebe Carlyle 09-17-2010 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinker1991 (Post 601483)
Well, since you don't have one, let me explain: Left handers have differently structured brains than right handers. But I'm sure you didn't know that. Any kind of science completely lacks in your cult of brain washing.

Just how do you know that for sure? You were told it by a teacher or read it in a science book, on a science website...etc ..?

If otherwise, please cite evidence to support WHY you believe that.

WrongheadedThinker1991 09-17-2010 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt (Post 601485)
Just how do you know that for sure? You were told it by a teacher or read it in a science book, on a science website...etc ..?

If otherwise, please cite evidence to support WHY you believe that.

Do you know how many studies have been done on the brain? Look it up.

Phebe Carlyle 09-17-2010 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinker1991 (Post 601486)
Do you know how many studies have been done on the brain? Look it up.

Were they studies you personally did, thinker? If so please cite the articles you wrote and cite the journal/s?;) Thanks.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

WrongheadedThinker1991 09-17-2010 12:59 PM

Well actually it was jeebus who made me a left hander.

Phebe Carlyle 09-17-2010 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinker1991 (Post 601492)
Well actually it was jeebus who made me a left hander.

What does that have to do with the studies you mentioned as to the brain?

You are the one claiming that there is alleged "proof" of certain things and dissing and abusing people you claim don't know about it.

WHy not cite the information you claim to be there? If you HAD actually researched it at all, it should well be quick find for you. It WOULD be better however if you had authored the papers yourself of course, because by your 'free-thinking" rhetoric, you can't believe "stuff" others have written, right?:D

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

Brother Temperance 09-17-2010 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinker1991 (Post 601483)

Is the difference in structure caused by the demons? Don't worry friend, once Jesus has driven the demons out of your brain it'll be as normal as mine.