The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52617)

BaseballMom67 10-25-2010 05:30 AM

DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

hi all

first i must say thank you all for this board so i can keep my son away from nasty stuff the devil puts on this earth

as grateful as i am i am here to tell you all to ban team fortress 2 (abbreviated as TF2) for the following reasons

i discovered about it this weekend when my 15 year old son charlie brought home his friend and they were playing on his friend's laptop a game where it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY

first off this is their artwork they use to advertise to the MASSES

http://www.tfportal.de/gfx/screensho..._tf2splash.jpg

as you can see, they all are posed to look threatening (i guess that's what boys like these days)

there is also blantent homosexuality (when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor" or "get behind me doctor!")

they made a character that looks like a soldier and he talks about god's world being his ("this is my world, you are not welcome in my world!") when i heard this i was MORBIDLY SHOCKED and appalled and ashamed of my son and he knew it

i was wondering why my son was getting into fights and after i saw this i banned him from ever seeing his friends

if you see your child playing this, tell them to uninstall it and watch him do it!!!

hope this helps parents out so your child doesn't stray far from god!

-baseballmom67

Wolverine 10-25-2010 05:41 AM

Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaseballMom67 (Post 623351)

i am here to tell you all to ban team fortress 2 (abbreviated as TF2) for the following reasons

... it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY

-baseballmom67

An interesting find, to be sure. Tell me, what shocking display of anti-American propaganda did you discover in TF2?

For the curious or suspicious... No, I have never played TF2 and do not intend to. :wacko:

BaseballMom67 10-25-2010 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolverine (Post 623354)
An interesting find, to be sure. Tell me, what shocking display of anti-American propaganda did you discover in TF2?

For the curious or suspicious... No, I have never played TF2 and do not intend to. :wacko:

they made a soldier character that is protrayed as a gay character like my son told me he gave me this photo (warning it's interracial)

REAL AMERICAN SOLDIERS ARE NOT GAY THEY ARE STRAIGHT JESUS LOVING MEN WHO LOVE THEIR COUNTRY AND THEIR LORD

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7...rbffs2046p.jpg

Wolverine 10-25-2010 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaseballMom67 (Post 623356)

REAL AMERICAN SOLDIERS ARE NOT GAY THEY ARE STRAIGHT JESUS LOVING MEN WHO LOVE THEIR COUNTRY AND THEIR LORD

All right, you don't have to yell, I get it. ;)

What about the God mocking part? What evil did you find to prompt that offense's inclusion in the list?

Wolverine 10-25-2010 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolverine (Post 623366)
What about the God mocking part?

Oh, I meant God bashing. My error.

Travis. 10-25-2010 06:26 AM

YES HOMOSEXULTY IS RONG AND I HOPE THE MAKERS OF THIS GAM GO TO HEL I WILL CERTAINLY KEEP MY DAUGHTRER AWAY FROM THIS GAM

BaseballMom67 10-25-2010 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolverine (Post 623367)
Oh, I meant God bashing. My error.

sorry i didnt mean to yell :innocent:

uh i mentioned it "
they made a character that looks like a soldier and he talks about god's world being his ("this is my world, you are not welcome in my world!") when i heard this i was MORBIDLY SHOCKED and appalled and ashamed of my son and he knew it"

they bashed god by making them say that this soldier character is god

they also made a video about the soldier saying that god is a squinty gook who wrestled all the animals on the ark isnt that sickening?????

i know, youtube, gross, but that's the only site i could find it on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2rvlPeaZxU

watch with your children gone and stuff they have other disgusting meet the videos too but I WANNA meet the person who made this DISGUSTING and REVOLTING game which DESTORYED MY HOUSE HOLD!!!

Travis. 10-25-2010 06:35 AM

yes god is sirtanly not azin he is whit the makers of this gam ar wrong

Wolverine 10-25-2010 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaseballMom67 (Post 623370)
sorry i didnt mean to yell :innocent:
watch with your children gone and stuff they have other disgusting meet the videos too but I WANNA meet the person who made this DISGUSTING and REVOLTING game which DESTORYED MY HOUSE HOLD!!!

Oh dear, all that from a game? What on earth happened?

I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope you are never bothered by TF2 again.

Perhaps you might be more pleased to hear of another altogether different game, where players must use cunning and skill to escape an evil scientific facility controlled by a giant computer, by opening holes in walls:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/400/
B)

AwaitRescue 10-25-2010 07:05 AM

Oh my!
This is truly shocking. I have to admit, I have played this unholy and dirty game myself. Yet, in fact, it IS installed on my PC!

But I've never noticed all the things mentioned in here. It makes me feel guilty for some reason. I never wanted to be some god-hating hippie-loving pot-smoking homosexual-supporter.. I am so sorry...

I really hope that god may forgive my childish naivety!

BaseballMom67 10-25-2010 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolverine (Post 623377)
Oh dear, all that from a game? What on earth happened?

I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope you are never bothered by TF2 again.

Perhaps you might be more pleased to hear of another altogether different game, where players must use cunning and skill to escape an evil scientific facility controlled by a giant computer, by opening holes in walls:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/400/
B)

i had talked to a fellow mom about this and she said valve is the company of the devil! that game MAY look clever, but after you're done, you're suppose to drop into the fiery pit of hell as the computer (who is portraying satan having the character do his bidding) watches on and laugh

she also told me the name of the man who makes this game and i suggest a public BOYCOTT against this swine man

http://a.fsdn.com/gc/wp-content/uplo...qff954n8tz.jpg

his name is gabe newell or something like that and he been making game that promotes the DEVIL :devil: for years

dear god please send gabe newell to the pits of hell so he may never harm another individual with his evil games may we hope his business burns in flames from your anger and hated for all things satan!!! amen

REMEMBER HE DIED FOR YOUR SINS, NOT A WOMAN FOR A COMPUTER!!! :jesus:

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-25-2010 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis. (Post 623372)
yes god is sirtanly not azin he is whit the makers of this gam ar wrong

I didn't know it was "bring your retard to work" day.

Did your mommy give you permission to use the computer?

BlackMuslim 10-25-2010 07:21 PM

I love Team Fortress 2 :D
It's great, you get to kill people. AND theres LOTS of gore and blood
:lex_12:

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-25-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackMuslim (Post 623615)
I love Team Fortress 2 :D
It's great, you get to kill people. AND theres LOTS of gore and blood

Being both a Muslim and an unsaved Negro, I'm sure it's right down your alley.

Travis. 10-26-2010 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 623539)
I didn't know it was "bring your retard to work" day.

Did your mommy give you permission to use the computer?

i am sory i am terible at spelng

Pastor Ezekiel 10-26-2010 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis. (Post 623967)
i am sory i am terible at spelng

Ever heard of spellcheck, boy? Maybe if you didn't spend all your time playing homo video games devised by slants and compulsively masturbating, your spelling would be better. :glare:

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

Rev. Jim Osborne 10-26-2010 03:55 AM

I actually think this woman is right. Look at the cast of characters and you can see it's the full spectrum of homosexual sub-culture.

From Left to Right: Rubber-suit S&M Fetishist, Construction Worker from the Village People, Man with a Gimp Mask, a shaved-head Bear, Cowboy from the Village People, Anorexic Emo Clubber, Soldier from the Village People, Biker from the Village People, Role-Playing Doctor that Performs Prostate Checks in the 3rd Stall in a Gay Bar Bathroom

J3susL0v3r 10-26-2010 04:33 AM

It seems obvious to me that all the characters in Team Fortress are gay which would explain their sassy attitude and need to fight over a piece of "intelligence" which is obviously a briefcase filled with the newest issues of Cosmo magazine.

The_Repenter 10-26-2010 10:40 AM

FIRST OF ALL, the game is not about homosexuality. Give me some reasons WHY YOU THINK ITS ABOUT THAT. Its just for fun. I am a white person, that plays this and the only thing you HAVE to worry about is the people you play with. THAT DOES NOT MEAN you can call it all about homos. Game = For fun. Over 1 million people play it a DAY! The picture that is so "wrong" is just to make it look cool. I let my son play it. It does not swear, I have seen him play it there is nothing wrong with it. Your kid will face blood and gore SOMETIME IN HIS/HER LIFE! Or are they going to cry back to their parents every time they get a boo boo? Just shut the piffle up. Your kid is old enough to take care of himself. He knows whats right and wrong. I asked my son what its all about and he said. Its a capture the flag game with a briefcase, you can play arena which is deathmatch, play control points (kinda like territorial control) This is what our soldiers are doing RIGHT NOW. If you hate blood and gore you hate yourself because thats what you are made of. You hate our soldiers, you hate meat eaters. I bet all of you are vegitarians.Weak and spineless.

BlackMuslim 10-26-2010 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Repenter (Post 624097)
FIRST OF ALL, the game is not about homosexuality. Give me some reasons WHY YOU THINK ITS ABOUT THAT. Its just for fun. I am a white person, that plays this and the only thing you HAVE to worry about is the people you play with. THAT DOES NOT MEAN you can call it all about homos. Game = For fun. Over 1 million people play it a DAY! The picture that is so "wrong" is just to make it look cool. I let my son play it. It does not swear, I have seen him play it there is nothing wrong with it. Your kid will face blood and gore SOMETIME IN HIS/HER LIFE! Or are they going to cry back to their parents every time they get a boo boo? Just shut the piffle up. Your kid is old enough to take care of himself. He knows whats right and wrong. I asked my son what its all about and he said. Its a capture the flag game with a briefcase, you can play arena which is deathmatch, play control points (kinda like territorial control) This is what our soldiers are doing RIGHT NOW. If you hate blood and gore you hate yourself because thats what you are made of. You hate our soldiers, you hate meat eaters. I bet all of you are vegitarians.Weak and spineless.

I 100% Agree With You

SpleenballPro 10-26-2010 03:55 PM

With the Repenter I would like to know how the Soldier in the youtube link is claiming God to be Sun Tzu? He was quoting him on if fighting will result in victory then you MUST fight. And if you think Portal is evil, then any other puzzle game is evil as well, digital and analog. Also, you claim the game is homosexual...is that because everyone in the game is a man? Well...using your logic here, men who fight in combat are gay as well because they are all men? Maybe we should get this to the news since this is an epidemic no one else has discovered.

Also, I wonder why the idea of judge yourself lest you be judged is the hardest lesson to learn as a Christian. Why does it matter that it wasnt an Asian person who made this game. Why was the retard comment to Gabe Newell necessary.

Rev. Jim Osborne 10-26-2010 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpleenballPro (Post 624248)
Also, I wonder why the idea of judge yourself lest you be judged is the hardest lesson to learn as a Christian.

Please read my sermon addressing that verse here. You will be educated and surprised.

SpleenballPro 10-26-2010 04:00 PM

Quote:

With the Repenter I would like to know how the Soldier in the youtube link is claiming God to be Sun Tzu? He was quoting him on if fighting will result in victory then you MUST fight. And if you think Portal is evil, then any other puzzle game is evil as well, digital and analog. Also, you claim the game is homosexual...is that because everyone in the game is a man? Well...using your logic here, men who fight in combat are gay as well because they are all men? Maybe we should get this to the news since this is an epidemic no one else has discovered.

Also, I wonder why the idea of judge yourself lest you be judged is the hardest lesson to learn as a Christian. Why does it matter that it wasnt an Asian person who made this game. Why was the retard comment to Gabe Newell necessary.

Further more, i would like to say that Hashem has been burdened by posts, tarnishing the good name of Gaben. Shema Yisrael!:rabbi:

Rongxin 10-26-2010 04:03 PM

And God said," Thou shall love Scoot."

WEIRD IMAGE REMOVED

Javyer 10-26-2010 10:02 PM

TF2 is OKAY!!!

Quote:

The game is based in 1980. The soldier is an idiot, and he only know about fighting. He just say things that he doesn't got clear and he heard someday at a random discussion and try to say it to motivate the team. He may not know god or may not care, but saying something like "God can kill you all, let's beat him" is a motivational speach, even if it's totally wrong.

The phrase "I love this doctor" means to the fact of being healed, you can say I love this car because it's big, in their way it would be "I love this doctor because it heals me". It's nothing gay.

The phrase "Get behind me, Doctor!" could be explained this way "Doctor, while you heal me of the bullet that I'm receibing, get behind me so they won't hurt you". What it's gay about it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 623982)
I actually think this woman is right. Look at the cast of characters and you can see it's the full spectrum of homosexual sub-culture.

From Left to Right: Rubber-suit S&M Fetishist, Construction Worker from the Village People, Man with a Gimp Mask, a shaved-head Bear, Cowboy from the Village People, Anorexic Emo Clubber, Soldier from the Village People, Biker from the Village People, Role-Playing Doctor that Performs Prostate Checks in the 3rd Stall in a Gay Bar Bathroom

From left to right: Pyro, has a rubber suit to protect himself from fire(really gay, right?), Engineer(remember that the game is based around 1970-1980), Spy(he hide his identity and disguise as another players), Heavy(a man with a big killing machine), Sniper, Scout(he is thin so he can run fast), Soldier, Demoman(drunk explosive proffesional) and Medic(he is german)

Butch Dickerson 10-27-2010 07:09 PM

TF2'ers:
Now, I talk from experience on this subject. The subject of Team Fortress 2 fame, and the inevitable fall.
Like you, I was once a puny friendless soul who strayed from the Faith. I laid around all day watching SpongeBob and jerkin' off to Mylie Cyrus (and iCarly too). I lived a weak wasted life UNTIL Mom bought me TF2, and I signed into the Steam to chat with other pimple faced guys with no life, no car, and no girlfriend.

From the first moment I wandered into the Mann Co. Store I knew that a game with a flame-throwing Pyro was the fantasy game of my destiny. I played night and day. I stole to buy meth so I could play 24-7. I played standing on my head behind the couch. My buddies stared in amazement as I played to perfection WITHOUT even turning the sound on. That's right TF2'ers: the Bomb Plush was IN me.
I was good, no, I was the best that had ever been.

I stole Moms credit card and took a bus to Hollywood, game on the laptop, heading for fame and fortune. I auditioned time after time, I didn't care if they laughed at me cause it wasn't "real" , I was the best !!
After a while the money ran out and no offers came from the gaming companies; just offers for modeling opportunities in string bikinis holding my precious TF2 maps over my dong.
I sat at a bus-stop cursing fate that I wasn't born a fat-assed gaming loser with no real life, or real guts ... then suddenly He appeared.
Like the Conversion of Saul {Acts 22.66-16 & 6.12-18 KJV} a bright light shone and KJV Acts 9:5 -- And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. 6And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. 7And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

Kicking the ass of any gamer prick I find has been my new mission in life.
I truly love being a Bully for Christ. I found weight and strength training, a special supplement in concentrated injectable form, and this Godly Forum.
My new-found anger finally has a direction.:innocent:

May you find your epiphany here too.
Dump that pansy game, stop jerkin off, and read your KJV Bible. You can tell em' Butch said so :thumbsup:

BelieverInGod 10-27-2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butch Dickerson (Post 625124)
TF2'ers:
Now, I talk from experience on this subject. The subject of Team Fortress 2 fame, and the inevitable fall.
Like you, I was once a puny friendless soul who strayed from the Faith. I laid around all day watching SpongeBob and jerkin' off to Mylie Cyrus (and iCarly too). I lived a weak wasted life UNTIL Mom bought me TF2, and I signed into the Steam to chat with other pimple faced guys with no life, no car, and no girlfriend.

From the first moment I wandered into the Mann Co. Store I knew that a game with a flame-throwing Pyro was the fantasy game of my destiny. I played night and day. I stole to buy meth so I could play 24-7. I played standing on my head behind the couch. My buddies stared in amazement as I played to perfection WITHOUT even turning the sound on. That's right TF2'ers: the Bomb Plush was IN me.
I was good, no, I was the best that had ever been.

I stole Moms credit card and took a bus to Hollywood, game on the laptop, heading for fame and fortune. I auditioned time after time, I didn't care if they laughed at me cause it wasn't "real" , I was the best !!
After a while the money ran out and no offers came from the gaming companies; just offers for modeling opportunities in string bikinis holding my precious TF2 maps over my dong.
I sat at a bus-stop cursing fate that I wasn't born a fat-assed gaming loser with no real life, or real guts ... then suddenly He appeared.
Like the Conversion of Saul {Acts 22.66-16 & 6.12-18 KJV} a bright light shone and KJV Acts 9:5 -- And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. 6And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. 7And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

Kicking the ass of any gamer prick I find has been my new mission in life.
I truly love being a Bully for Christ. I found weight and strength training, a special supplement in concentrated injectable form, and this Godly Forum.
My new-found anger finally has a direction.:innocent:

May you find your epiphany here too.
Dump that pansy game, stop jerkin off, and read your KJV Bible. You can tell em' Butch said so :thumbsup:

**sniff**sniff** That's a beautiful testimony Brother :cray:

hardshocker 12-21-2010 09:00 PM

honestly this is crazy, the op is looking for a meaning that is non-existent. Team Fortress 2 is based around the WW2 era, it is about two companies fighting for control over certain territories, in which they hire mercenaries(the so called "homosexuals") to fight and capture the land. The game takes on a slightly comedic approach and gives each playable character a certain personality(aka the heavy's protective nature over his medic so he can survive). The art style is also a major part of the game. The pyro's suit is an example. It protects him/her(no one knows the pyro's real gender) from other pyro's flamethrower and keeps him/her from lighting on fire. If you took the time to listen and play the game you would understand. As for Portal, that game also has no meaning what so ever other than a crazy computer is using you for "experiments" and plans on disposing of you afterwords. All in all, PLAY THE GAME OR STUDY IT!! More often than naught, it is not what you actually think it is.

Monxer 12-21-2010 09:11 PM

All these responses are pure ignorance.

I have playes this game and not one shred of homosexuality has been spread through it.

Killing yes, but in a humorous matter. Bad words, yes, but also used in a humorous matter. god bashing? certainly not, I havn't even heard the word "God" used in the game. Anti american propaganda? Even though I havnt seen any, Maybe because the game took place in the cold war and half of the characters have different nationalities? (ex. German, Russian, Scottish, French.)

So all of you are being mis-informed and need to ignore this mans ignorance and listen to the games rating. M. Dont let your children not play it under the false accusation that it is ant-biblical, but under the fact that it is ment for a mature audience.

Jarate 12-21-2010 09:17 PM

BULLSHIT

Ohhh You little trolls wanting your kids NOT to play "gay" games ? Huh ??
Well, TF2 is not gay game. If you see 9 guys on a poster, like a group, does that mean, they are gay ? No. Let's use a real life example... You're walking down the street and you see a 40 year old guy with 20 year old guy walking down the street right next to each other. What will you do ? You, Baptists, would walk up that 2 guys and say "UR SO FKIN GAY KILL YOURSEVES NAO UR GOIN TO HELL". But normal guy would walk by and didn't mind. Also, you think that every game HAS to be Christian/Baptist? If it would be "Gay" then there would be angels flying, and those guys kissing. BUT NO.
And another thing... If there would not be Gabe Newell by you the "demonic fatty" or whatever you call him, Your kids would sit in the corner, watchin' their own feet, they would have nothing to do. Gabe Newell is a polite person that has been studying at Microsoft for good 13 years and invented company named 'VALVe' that made him up 1.000.000s of $. If you don't like the game, just don't mind and don't post about it like: "OMGWAD ITS SO HOMO AND DRASTIC".
And Totally last thing:
Screw it if I'm going to hell, I want to have my 70 virgins In Heaven...

-Have a nice day :D

Sheep in Wolves Skin 12-21-2010 09:20 PM

I came here expecting to be mildly amused by ultra-sensive fanatics. I came away feeling a rightious indignation I have not felt in many years.

Christian is to be "like Christ", is it not? And of course a christian would not want to engage in a game as violent as Team Fortress, as Jesus himself (the son of god) was a man of peace.

But the lengths in which you people take and twist the red text of the bible into a blind rage over that which you deem is purely saddening. What I see in this website would be deemed as the devils work by any thinking Christian who has actually read the red-text and strives to follow it in their quest to be as christ-like as possible.

Jesus had supper with the sinnners, remember that?

Jesus only condemned the teachers who led his flock estray, likening them to a "pit of vipers".

Jesus taught us the golden rule to "do unto others".

And yet, I see this message lost under an endless tirade of destroying the homosexuals. The very people you would think would be in most of a need of your master's love and salvation.

Open your hearts and minds, read the red text again, note the actions of the Master.

"Let he who is without sin throw the first stone".

I fully expected to be condemned to hell by your good reverand for this. Completely ignoring the fact that such judgement is in the hands of his God, not him. I also fully expect this post to be edited and removed. But perhaps, if I can reach one person and prevent them from being decieved at what the real truth of humble carpenter who's name they take "CHRISTIAN! CHRIST LIKE", then I can sleep better tonight.

-May you find truth in the red text

Bobby-Joe 12-21-2010 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheep in Wolves Skin (Post 659211)
(snip)

Open your hearts and minds, read the red text again, note the actions of the Master.

"Let he who is without sin throw the first stone".
(snip)

-May you find truth in the red text

Dear Ironically Named,

We are without sin. Remember the bit were when you repent Jesus, He forgives you and washes away your sins when you repent,...?

We also agree homosexuals are the ones most in need of help. That's why we aggressively target them for their sins to help them repent. We have quite a few ex-gays in our Church.

HonoredTF2 12-21-2010 09:33 PM

Hi,

Okay, let's get this straight. I'm an Atheist, I love Obama, and I play Team Fortress 2. So sue me. It is one of the most widely recognizable games available on the PC, and I believe you're f**king crazy.

"Homosexuality"? Seriously? "I love this doctor" is much applied in the same way as "I love these cookies". It's not meant in a fondling your genitals kind of way, it's meant in a "You're awesome for saving my life" kind of way.

If you think "Get behind me, Doctor!" is in any way homosexual, it's simply your own dirty mind thinking that and you should seriously reconsider your "christianity". If you've played the game for more than 10 seconds you'd know that medics literally FOLLOW you into battle using a beam-ray type healing gun. What's the safest way to do that? GETTING BEHIND THEM.

The artwork is just a little basic portrait of all the playable classes. There is nothing offensive in that, not even remotely. All the characters in this game have their own personalities, none of which could be seen as offensive besides maybe the spy.

The soldier remarks are not offensive. If you see that as offensive, go to boot camp. Most of his lines are highly bootcamp-esque.

"i was wondering why my son was getting into fights and after i saw this i banned him from ever seeing his friends"

Want to know why he's getting into fights? He's FIFTEEN. Shit, if I had you as a mom, I'd be punching people too to get revenge for how crazy of a mom this supposed "God" gave me.

If he's 15, and you think he should be playing Hello Kitty Island Adventures, you are the one who the world should shun, not him. Freak.

Thanks,
-HonoredTF2

hardshocker 12-21-2010 09:37 PM

i have never seen what was so bad about being homesexual. i understand it may be presumed bad in the bible but over time things have changed. I believe i have actually met a true christian who was also homosexual. The religion should have nothing to with a persons sexual orientation. in simple terms, religious beliefs=/= sexual beliefs

Achillies 12-21-2010 09:39 PM

You people absolutely disgust me. Your slander on a game you've never seen, especially the vulgarity of it.

Anti-American? I've been playing this game for a very long time and have never seen anything like that. If anything, it's pro-American.

Homosexual, you've got to be kidding me. You people are pathetic. There is nothing homosexual about this game.

The fact that you said you want Gabe Newell to "burn in the fiery pits of hell" makes me ashamed to be a Christian. The fact that you'd say something like that is just unbelievable.

Hell! This whole damn forum is absolutely ridiculous.

That ^ That absolutely is unbelievable and you all should be ashamed of yourselves. I'm at an utter loss of words for you people.

All of you, every last one of you should be ashamed and disguested in yourselves as I am in you. I'm a Christian and I have been my entire life, but I have family in the Middle East and am Turkish.

You think Team Fortress 2 is bad? What the piffle is wrong with you people. If I could I would shut this racist piffleing forum down and if any of you actually are pastors and reverends, you should be stripped of your title. This is bullshit. I'm completely outraged.

I hate every last one of you.

This is all coming from a Christian, remember that. No, I haven't "lost faith" in the Lord, if anybody has, it's you psychotic people.

Go ahead, ban me, do what you wish. I will never visit this forum ever again.

The Soldier 12-21-2010 09:42 PM

This is MY world! YOU are not welcome in my world!

IDIOT BABBLE DELETED

EDIT NO RETARD. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN MY WORLD.

Bobby-Joe 12-21-2010 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardshocker (Post 659222)
i have never seen what was so bad about being homesexual. i understand it may be presumed bad in the bible but over time things have changed. I believe i have actually met a true christian who was also homosexual. The religion should have nothing to with a persons sexual orientation. in simple terms, religious beliefs=/= sexual beliefs

sigh

The Bible quite clearly states that homosexuality is a captial crime under God's law.

Monxer 12-21-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 659230)
sigh

The Bible quite clearly states that homosexuality is a captial crime under God's law.

I like how bobby joe only replies to posts that have a slight fabrication in them.

Saxton_Hale 12-21-2010 09:50 PM

I came here to post that children should not be playing this game.
It has a mature rating and isn't meant for children.
They should be doing better things with their time:innocent:

It is a VERY violent Game.But the Statements of it being Homosexual isn't backed up:

The Doctor in Question has a wife within the games storyline.

The "bear" as some have referenced to. Loves him as a brother. The medic protects him from his enemies by healing him. "Get behind me Doctor"is just a call out as he protects the medic from in turn from his enemies.

The Guy in the Balaclava as one referenced to is actually the baseball guys father.

Baseball Guy - Virgin in the story

The Guy in the gasmask is just burnt ¬_¬

The Black man and the soldier were just friends in the storyline and were torn apart by the horror of war.

The whole Soldier thinking he is god is untrue. He was quoting the war quote from Sun Tzu. He doesn't think he is god at all he is just an idiot

Ah well. my main point is THIS GAME IS NOT FOR CHILDREN it is made for ADULTS. So if your kids play it get them to stop and do something better with their time like read their KJV Bible.

ITS VIOLENT but shouting Homos Isn't backed up and doesnt work too well.

The Soldier 12-21-2010 09:50 PM

You are a spineless worm.
YOU are a mistake of nature.
YOU ARE WALKING VOMIT!

AND YOU ARE BANNED DUMB ASS. LARP SOMEWHERE ELSE