The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Informative World Map (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=13233)

OldGreg 10-28-2009 07:00 PM

Re: Informative World Map

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 415952)
I'll apologize for Pastor Bathfire by saying there are times when things must be said. You cannot hide from the truth forever. I know some of his words can scorch the eyes of the innocent. But they are fact. Denial of fact leads to sin and an eternity in the fires of hell. :sinner:

Facts? These aren't facts! These are racist slurs. For one thing they're AUSTRALIANS no AUSTRIANS. As for calling Germany full of Nazis, that is just horrible. Germany is so disgusted by the fact that their country gave birth to the Nazis that even VIDEOGAMES that have just one picture of a Swastika in them will be banned. The Anti-Christ in Italy? If the Anti-Christ had come then the world would be destroyed all ready.

Christians of all denominations preach tolerance of all people. Isn't it time we started practicing it?

Nobar King 10-28-2009 07:05 PM

I think I know who you mean by 'we'.

James Hutchins 10-28-2009 07:09 PM

Brother Nobar, do you think he is one of those 'skate-punks'? I've seen thier boards with the satanic pictures. Managed to run over and break one last week at Wal*Mart. Made a satisfying 'ke-runch' under my trucks tires.

OldGreg 10-28-2009 07:13 PM

I do not not ride a skateboard nor do I have any desire to.

Nobar King 10-28-2009 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 415992)
Made a satisfying 'ke-runch' under my trucks tires.

The board or the punk?

Ezekiel Bathfire 10-28-2009 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldGreg (Post 415985)
Facts? These aren't facts! These are racist slurs. For one thing they're AUSTRALIANS no AUSTRIANS.

So, calling an Australian an Austrian is a racial slur? Tell me, who should be insulted?
Quote:

As for calling Germany full of Nazis, that is just horrible. Germany is so disgusted by the fact that their country gave birth to the Nazis that even VIDEOGAMES that have just one picture of a Swastika in them will be banned.
You seem to be very well versed on avoiding prosecution for racism - are you one of those Nazis?
Quote:

The Anti-Christ in Italy?
Hello! Anyone there? Do we need a visa to enter your word? It's not in Italy it is in The Vatican! (And you have the temerity to burble on about Austria!)
Quote:

Christians of all denominations preach tolerance of all people. Isn't it time we started practicing it?
What? Give me any passage from God's Word where what you said is supported. Did God tolerate iniquity in the World? NO! He flooded it ansd slaughtered men women and children. And you come here and tell us that we tolerate practices of abominations?

Anyhoo - where's the lack of tolerance in my map? :angry:

James Hutchins 10-28-2009 07:52 PM

Well said, Pastor Bathfire. Writings like that only serve to reinforce your stature in the community.:thumbsup:

Forgive me for responding earlier, I just was incensed at the insults tossed towards a Godly man such as yourself.:innocent:

Ezekiel Bathfire 10-28-2009 07:57 PM

Not at all, not at all! Your crushing defeat of his satanic toy above, gave me great pleasure as I thought how it might bring him nearer God.

OldGreg 10-28-2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 416004)
Well I'm pretty sure that calling people Messicants, Chinks, Sand-Nigras, Jigaboos is. Calling an Australian an Austrian is just plain stupid.
So, calling an Australian an Austrian is a racial slur? Tell me, who should be insulted?

No, The Nazis were a group of the most evil people to walk on the earth and I am offended that you would even call me one.

You seem to be very well versed on avoiding prosecution for racism - are you one of those Nazis?

Well you highlighted all of Italy so I made an intelligent guess that that's what you meant. Australia and Austria are two completely different countries that are thousands of miles away from each other while Vatican City is a mini-state located in the heart of the Italian capital.
Hello! Anyone there? Do we need a visa to enter your word? It's not in Italy it is in The Vatican! (And you have the temerity to burble on about Austria!)

Luke 9:52-56: "...they did not receive him...And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village."
Matthew 5:43-47 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in Heaven: for He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? Do not even the publicans the same? 47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? Do not even the publicans so?

Romans 12:18
If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

Matthew 7:2-5 [If we're self-righteous and intolerant of those who we feel have done wrong, in judging them we're committing an even worse sin.] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
What? Give me any passage from God's Word where what you said is supported. Did God tolerate iniquity in the World? NO! He flooded it ansd slaughtered men women and children. And you come here and tell us that we tolerate practices of abominations?

Anyhoo - where's the lack of tolerance in my map? :angry:

That is all.

James Hutchins 10-28-2009 08:04 PM

Greg, very decent of you to admit you were wrong. Takes a big man to admit that after all the ranting you have done.

I do however, suggest an apology to the good Pastor for taking the time to explain the obvious to you. It is the Christian thing to do.

OldGreg 10-28-2009 08:11 PM

..................................You did read the post didn't you?

James Hutchins 10-28-2009 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldGreg (Post 416031)

Sure did, this what you wrote, acknowledging the good Pastors irrefuttable statement and bible quotes.:innocent:
Quote:

Originally Posted by OldGreg (Post 416019)
That is all.

But I think he deserved more, don't you? I mean simply do a 'sign off' is a bit rude, is it not?:wacko:

OldGreg 10-28-2009 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 416038)
Sure did, this what you wrote, acknowledging the good Pastors irrefuttable statement and bible quotes.:innocent:

But I think he deserved more, don't you? I mean simply do a 'sign off' is a bit rude, is it not?:wacko:

You did read the BOLD part of my post right?

Ezekiel Bathfire 10-28-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldGreg (Post 416031)

Quote:

Bathfire. E: What? Give me any passage from God's Word where what you said is supported. Did God tolerate iniquity in the World? NO! He flooded it and slaughtered men women and children. And you come here and tell us that we tolerate practices of abominations?
I see no toleration of iniquity. I also see Luke:19:27, and the slaughter of the Amelkelites and Midianites. I also see you have no comprehension of who "thy neighbour" is. I see that you have failed to grasp the most basic Biblical story, "The Good Samaritan" because, in this, Jesus acknowledges that the entire race of Samaritans were bastards to a man (and woman) and thus the point of the story.

I also looked at your verses:

Quote:

Luke 9:52-56
Quote:

: "...they did not receive him...And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village."
See Luke 19:27 they get their punishment later…

Quote:

Matthew 5:43-47 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in Heaven: for He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? Do not even the publicans the same? 47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? Do not even the publicans so?
Explain to me why any of this is relevant – not one of the races that God created is my enemy. You on the other hand seem to think that everyone thinks foreigners are vile swine – just as you must!

Quote:

Romans 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
Note the “If it be possible”

Quote:

Matthew 7:2-5 [If we're self-righteous and intolerant of those who we feel have done wrong, in judging them we're committing an even worse sin.] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Ever read Leviticus 19:15? Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.
Quote:

Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
Exactly! Exactly! If I were going astray, I would want someone to save me from error. It would NOT matter how they did it!

James Hutchins 10-28-2009 08:33 PM

Greg, are you drinking, you are making less and less sense with every post. You merely randomly highlighted stuff.

OldGreg 10-28-2009 08:43 PM

I still do not see what gives you the right to call other people racial slurs.

James Hutchins 10-28-2009 08:51 PM

Son, for example, an Australian/Austrian confusion is not a slur. Calling a Godly Republican a Liebral is a slur however. If you think there has been recism on the forum, contact a pastor immediately as it will not be tolerated.
Managing Racism - INSTABAN Feature

OldGreg 10-28-2009 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 416086)
Son, for example, an Australian/Austrian confusion is not a slur. Calling a Godly Republican a Liebral is a slur however. If you think there has been recism on the forum, contact a pastor immediately as it will not be tolerated.
Managing Racism - INSTABAN Feature

I never said anything about Republicans or Liberals. But calling people Messicants, Sand-Nigras, Chinks, and Jigaboos is. I would kindly report this to a pastor but you and me both know that their is no one who will take the word of someone who's new here (Me) over the word of someone who has made 8,623 posts here (Ezekiel)

Ezekiel Bathfire 10-28-2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldGreg (Post 416073)
I still do not see what gives you the right to call other people racial slurs.

First you should read the first post - it is "Informative" not a slur.

Next you should read THIS THREAD and understand that somewhere on God's Earth, there must be a record, otherwise confusion will reign.

Finally, You have forced yourself to become upset here. Learned whiteman's guilt from the self-loathing Liberal Left has clouded your mind. It is your mind that shows corruption.

Ti:1:15: Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

That is what The Lord says of you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldGreg (Post 416095)
[...]I would kindly report this to a pastor but you and me both know that their is no one who will take the word of someone who's new here (Me) over the word of someone who has made 8,623 posts here (Ezekiel)

I am the Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance, report it to me and I will give my judgment.

OldGreg 10-28-2009 09:02 PM

*Sigh* Never mind. I read the thing on racism and I can see that what this site considers racist is different from what I consider racist. So with that I admit defeat and I will leave you all in peace.

God Bless