The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   God Hates Asexuals (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=84162)

TekcubEht 12-27-2013 02:52 PM

Re: God Hates Asexuals

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chester Longshire (Post 1051398)
So you hate Christ?

Have you ever considered that perhaps God has smitten you with a barren, unlonging womb because of your sin?

Have you closed your eyes, thinking of Jesus Christ, and asked HIM to heal your enshackled loins?

How can I hate someone I have never met personally?

What if God made me be this way to be aware of the temptations that many have fallen into?

I do not have to ask for something for myself. Rather, I wish that He would give those poor women who keep wanting to have children the ability to have children.

Chester Longshire 12-27-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TekcubEht (Post 1051400)
How can I hate someone I have never met personally?

What if God made me be this way to be aware of the temptations that many have fallen into?

I do not have to ask for something for myself. Rather, I wish that He would give those poor women who keep wanting to have children the ability to have children.

He does...Sarai was a worthless barren wench before she prayed to God for children and then GOD blessed her and Abraham with Isaac.

She was so happy that she then threw out the illigitimate bastard and father of all a-rabs (Ismael) into the dumpster.

Why don't you just pray to God right now to heal you of your hatred and your affliction? Christ heals.

Also consider that you have never met Christ because you have never asked him to Come into your Heart.

If you talk to God, God talks back to you.

TekcubEht 12-27-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chester Longshire (Post 1051401)
He does...Sarai was a worthless barren wench before she prayed to God for children and then GOD blessed her and Abraham with Isaac.

She was so happy that she then threw out the illigitimate bastard and father of all a-rabs (Ismael) out into the dumpster.

Why don't you just pray to God right now to heal you of your hatred and your affliction? Christ heals.

Also consider that you have never met Christ because you have never asked him to Come into your Heart.

If you talk to God, God talks back to you.

That was just one woman out of many. There are women who do not even want the children and keep getting them, those same children still end up in the dumpster or some end up in pieces into the dumpster.

But it's pretty sad that you had the misfortune to become a widower thrice. However... isn't it against the Bible to marry again?

Pastor Ed Lowman 12-27-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TekcubEht (Post 1051402)
That was just one woman out of many. There are women who do not even want the children and keep getting them, those same children still end up in the dumpster or some end up in pieces into the dumpster.

But it's pretty sad that you had the misfortune to become a widower thrice. However... isn't it against the Bible to marry again?

Not if that remarriage is Scriptural...

Matthew 19:9: And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

Pastor Ed

Chester Longshire 12-27-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TekcubEht (Post 1051402)

As Pastor Ed graciously pointed out, I put away my wives for the sin of fornication and lying about their virginity in order to take a ride on the chestmobile.

I found them in Bangkok, and apparently they told me whatever i wanted to hear just in order to be close to me.:nono:

Along time ago, before I was washed in the blood of Jesus Christ, I was a sinner. I therefore, know the difference between a virgin and a non-virgin, even with those virginity-restoration scams that Satan's minions have created.

They tried to cheat on God, but it failed in the end for them.

TekcubEht 12-27-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ed Lowman (Post 1051403)
Not if that remarriage is Scriptural...

Matthew 19:9: And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

Pastor Ed

Put away as in dead or divorced?
Wait... >whoso marrieth her which is put away< uhh... that sounds like marrying dead people. O_o
Or like... anyone could marry your wife if she was divorced from you, but doesn't say "him" there.

Chester Longshire 12-27-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TekcubEht (Post 1051405)
Wait... >whoso marrieth her which is put away< uhh... that sounds like marrying dead people. O_o
Or like... anyone could marry your wife if she was divorced from you, but doesn't say "him" there.

Men can marry very often. King Solomon had over 1000 wives and he was the wisest king to ever rule a kingdom.

The sin was on the women who tempted him and tried to lour him from his Godly ways.

26 And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her. 27 Behold , this have I found , saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the accounthttp://cdncache1-a.akamaihd.net/item...rrow-10x10.png: 28 Which yet my soul seeketh , but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found ; but a woman among all those have I not found . 29 Lo , this only have I found , that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjv/e...iastes+7:26-29

Pastor Ed Lowman 12-27-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TekcubEht (Post 1051405)

Don't make things difficult. To put away meant divorce since the Law already addressed a partner's dying and being put away...

Deut 24:1-2
When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.
2 And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.

Romans 7:2-3
2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

Pastor Ed

TekcubEht 12-27-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chester Longshire (Post 1051406)
Men can marry very often. King Solomon had over 1000 wives and he was the wisest king to ever rule a kingdom.

The sin was on the women who tempted him and tried to lour him from his Godly ways.

I am aware that a lot of women nowadays try to obtain stuff from men. They act like the cat going around its master's legs. They want gifts, they want money, they have become quite materialistic. There are so many divorces nowadays, because people think that lust is love, when it is not. It is just a blindfold.

Does that verse actually give the first mention of necrophilia?
"and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery."

TekcubEht 12-27-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ed Lowman (Post 1051407)
Don't make things difficult. To put away meant divorce since the Law already addressed a partner's dying and being put away...

Deut 24:1-2
When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.
2 And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.

Romans 7:2-3
2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

Pastor Ed

Sir Chester used "put away" in a way that sounded like "dead". That was what confused me. Thank you for clearing that up, Sir.

Chester Longshire 12-27-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TekcubEht (Post 1051409)
Sir Chester used "put away" in a way that sounded like "dead". That was what confused me. Thank you for clearing that up, Sir.

I think you are taking me out of context, ma'am.

I never killed my ex-wives, and I have repeated this fact so many times to so many people that it is getting boring now. Nor have I ever been charged with 1st degree intentional homicide of any one of my three ex-fiances. There was a search within a 30 square mile radius of my cabin in the North woods, and no one turned up so much as a severed finger.

TekcubEht 12-27-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chester Longshire (Post 1051413)
I think you are taking me out of context, ma'am.

I never killed my ex-wives, and I have repeated this fact so many times to so many people that it is getting boring now. Nor have I ever been charged with 1st degree intentional homicide of any one of my three ex-fiances. There was a search within a 30 square mile radius of my cabin in the North woods, and no one turned up so much as a severed finger.

I haven't said that you have killed them, but you have said you are a widower. How can you be a widower if you have divorced them before that? (with "put away" meaning "to divorce" in that context)

Chester Longshire 12-27-2013 04:15 PM

Hi Ms. T,

Lets get back to you, okay?

What is it about men that repulses you so much?

Have you considered the fact that perhaps you are around a bunch of soft wussy "goth" boys that just don't have what it takes?

Real Christian Men are the most manly men on earth. Perhaps if you attended a local Baptist church and saw the stout, barrel-chested bible-thumping boys of Christ you would be more fascinated by the idea of marriage and a lifetime of servitude to Jesus Christ?

TekcubEht 12-27-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chester Longshire (Post 1051421)
Hi Ms. T,

Lets get back to you, okay?

What is it about men that repulses you so much?

Have you considered the fact that perhaps you are around a bunch of soft wussy "goth" boys that just don't have what it takes?

Real Christian Men are the most manly men on earth. Perhaps if you attended a local Baptist church and saw the stout, barrel-chested bible-thumping boys of Christ you would be more fascinated by the idea of marriage and a lifetime of servitude to Jesus Christ?

It doesn't repulse me at all, but I'd rather have a man as a partner and help other people out than concentrate on our own lives or on physical stuff. Therefore, I shall only accept a guy who does not lust and can live without marrying and without fornicating.

Where are these "wussy goth boys" you have mentioned? Because I'm bored of all these muscled guys; what is at the Church sounds exactly the same as what I see around college. They can't hold a deep conversation so we get bored of each other too easily.

Chester Longshire 12-27-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TekcubEht (Post 1051425)
It doesn't repulse me at all, but I'd rather have a man as a partner and help other people out than concentrate on our own lives or on physical stuff. Therefore, I shall only accept a guy who does not lust and can live without marrying and without fornicating.

Where are these "wussy goth boys" you have mentioned? Because I'm bored of all these muscled guys; what is at the Church sounds exactly the same as what I see around college. They can't hold a deep conversation so we get bored of each other too easily.

If its intellectual stimulation you are after, there is no more intelligent bunch than Baptist Christians, ma'am.

What college do you go do?

A secular college or a Christian college?

TekcubEht 12-27-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chester Longshire (Post 1051428)
If its intellectual stimulation you are after, there is no more intelligent bunch than Baptist Christians, ma'am.

What college do you go do?

A secular college or a Christian college?

But the Baptist Christians aren't allowed to question the Bible. Which is one of the many things that I question, especially the paradoxes, which are listed on this very forum.

I would consider it a secular one. And let's leave it at that.

Chester Longshire 12-27-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TekcubEht (Post 1051431)
But the Baptist Christians aren't allowed to question the Bible. Which is one of the many things that I question, especially the paradoxes, which are listed on this very forum.

I would consider it a secular one. And let's leave it at that.

At least your curiousity has been whet for Spiritual Guidance and Truth.

Regarding "paradoxes" could you give me an example?

I am sure I can explain it for you without much trouble.

Why don't you post a pic of yourself so we can see who we are talking to, btw?

Some "asexuals" generally are not much to look at....:pirate:

TekcubEht 12-27-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chester Longshire (Post 1051433)
At least your curiousity has been whet for Spiritual Guidance and Truth.

Regarding "paradoxes" could you give me an example?

I am sure I can explain it for you without much trouble.

Why don't you post a pic of yourself so we can see who we are talking to, btw?

Some "asexuals" generally are not much to look at....:pirate:

These are the paradoxes: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=91845

I would post a picture of myself, but I'd most likely get an angry mob ready with torches and pitchforks if I'd anger anyone (for the second time) around here. I didn't say I have returned from the "fiery pit" for no reason.

Mary Etheldreda 12-27-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TekcubEht (Post 1051434)
These are the paradoxes: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=91845

I would post a picture of myself, but I'd most likely get an angry mob ready with torches and pitchforks if I'd anger anyone (for the second time) around here. I didn't say I have returned from the "fiery pit" for no reason.

My, but you are a slow one, aren't you?

We talked about that, remember?

TekcubEht 12-27-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1051436)
My, but you are a slow one, aren't you?

We talked about that, remember?

Yes, but the reasons given there are insufficient for someone to follow orders.
If two paradoxical orders are given, which one will the human follow?
If God says "Thou shalt not kill" but then says whom will be dead, which order will humans follow then and why? Either one? The latest one?