X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Jesus- Game

As the Bible clearly tells us time and time again, we are to be thankful.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Ephesians 5:20 - Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ

These are just two of many verses like them. So I thought, to remind us all to give thanks continually, we could play a game

I will start the game off with something I am thankful to God for that starts with A. The next person will do B, then C and so on. Once you get to Z you start over at A!

I thank the Lord for Amazing Grace!
    sigpic
    Praise Jesus! For He alone saves

Re: Thank You Jesus- Game

Just before lunch I made a big tray of cookies. So I'll have to say thank You, Lord, for butter!
    Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
    in 2016

Comment

Thank you jesus, for not making me a denial in faith. I truly believe in your path and that I am grateful for

Comment

Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
        Just before lunch I made a big tray of cookies. So I'll have to say thank You, Lord, for butter!
        Originally posted by Ocarina View Post
        Thank you jesus, for not making me a denial in faith. I truly believe in your path and that I am grateful for
        I thank the good Lord Jesus for giving us pastor Ezekiel Flint to guide us along our difficult path to Eternal joys in Heaven to the bosom of the everlasting conditional love of Jesus Christ!

Ezekiel 1:28
        As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
        2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
        Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

FIRE!!

Thank you Lord for this gift. Getting witches to confess would take much more elbow grease without it.

Comment

Thank you Jesus for guilt, it's very comforting to know that evil and sin don't just happen or exist, but that there's always someone who has caused it, is responsible for it, and will be punished for it.
            Leviticus 26:15-16
            And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

Thank you Jesus for

HEAVEN

where Thou shalt take me to rest on your lap as I am weary and want to come Home to Thee!

Matthew 6:20
              But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
              2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
              Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Infinity!

Jesus, I thank you for giving me infinite LIFE for which to Praise and Glorify Your Holy Name for Ever and Ever!

I cannot WAIT for Him to receive me as His Holy Bride, and love me and care for me for Infinity!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Jerusalem!
                  Mark 13:22
                  “For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.”

Comment

Kirjathjearim

Praise God for every clear and concise word in His Scripture. I still get goosebumps from every single verse!

1 Chronicles 13:6 "And David went up, and all Israel, to Baalah, that is, to Kirjathjearim, which belonged to Judah, to bring up thence the ark of God the Lord, that dwelleth between the cherubims, whose name is called on it."

In Christ
                    Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

I thank Jesus for lovin us so darn mush. He's love shines so brightly I cant barly see no more, but I aint complainin. Praise the Lord, brothers.
                      Deuteronomy 1:26

Notwithstanding ye would not go up, but rebelled against the commandment of the LORD your God

Comment

Mawnin

praise the lord for when I open my eyes from the big nap to see your kingdom rising above me, and I got a days worth of fishin and barbecuking n spreadin the word ahead o me
                        John 1:3
                        All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Comment

Re: Mawnin

Originally posted by Bobby Against Gays View Post
                          Morning (correct spelling)

Thank you Jesus for the NASA Space Challenger Disaster of 1/28/1986 resulting in 7 fatalities. Glory!! God hates NASA!
                          You have answered them, and you have caused death for their cause. Amen.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=90413
                          Isaiah 12:21 (KJV) -- Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers

Ezekiel 9:6 (KJV) -- Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women

Comment

Thank the lord for the good olde Bible
                            1st Corinthians 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

Comment

Re: Mawnin

Originally posted by Bobby Against Gays View Post
                              praise the lord for when I open my eyes from the big nap to see your kingdom rising above me, and I got a days worth of fishin and barbecuking n spreadin the word ahead o me
                              This is not about you per sé. Why do you want to focus all attention on yourself?
                              Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

Working...
                              X