The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   PROOF God is REAL! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=13955)

Andreas Ivanschitz 09-18-2008 10:33 PM

Re: PROOF God is REAL!

Exactly. But you never know if he exists in the first place.

Pastor Ezekiel 09-18-2008 10:41 PM

Andy, denying the existence of God is not unbelief but an exercise in self-deception. You may know things, but you cannot account for anything you know. Arguing against God's existence would be on par with arguing against the existence of air, breathing it all the while. You use the universal, immaterial, unchanging laws of logic, mathematics, science, and absolute morality in order to come to rational decisions, but you cannot account for them. These laws are not the only way God has revealed himself to you, but they are sufficient to show the irrationality of your thinking, and expose your guilt for denying Him.

There is a reason that you deny the existence of God and it has nothing to do with proof. I can show this to you. Do you think that you can continue to deny God because surely somewhere, sometime, a philosopher or scientist will come up with an explanation for universal, immaterial, unchanging laws apart from God?' Did you ever try to come up with an alternate explanation on your own?

Hoping that an alternate explanation for universal, immaterial, unchanging laws can someday be found apart from God, is a blind leap of faith, or wishful thinking. Isn't it interesting that this is exactly what professed unbelievers accuse Christians of?

Please examine the real reason why you are running from God. It is my prayer that God will open your eyes and change your heart so that you may be saved from your sin, embraced by His ferocious love, and that you will tithe robustly immediately using the Paypal button at the bottom of this page.

Andreas Ivanschitz 09-19-2008 12:01 PM

I never said i don't believe God exists. I said that trere is no proof, because this is what this thread says. Faith is not proof, it is just something some have while others don't.

Even if scientists find out how the universe was created, they will have only found how God created it.

God has nothing to do with science. God does it all, scientists only try to explain how He does.

Pastor Ezekiel 09-19-2008 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andreas Ivanschitz (Post 238270)
I never said i don't believe God exists. I said that trere is no proof, because this is what this thread says. Faith is not proof, it is just something some have while others don't.

Even if scientists find out how the universe was created, they will have only found how God created it.

God has nothing to do with science. God does it all, scientists only try to explain how He does.

If you believed in God then you would say so, proudly and unequivocably. If you believed in God, then proofs wouldn't concern you. If you believed in God, then you would renounce satan and stop being a greek joo.

We've all heard about the things you don't believe in. Why don't you tell us what you DO believe.

Andreas Ivanschitz 09-19-2008 01:11 PM

So, all scientists are non believers?

Ezekiel Bathfire 09-19-2008 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andreas Ivanschitz (Post 238281)
So, all scientists are non believers?

All secular scientists are by definition and that's the majority of all scientists. There are a few brave and faithful souls still out there; these are the Biblical Scientists - they do God's Work and help the ordinary citizen on his path to Salvation by confirming the Mysteries of God.

Gitoketo 09-27-2008 08:08 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkhQLt1vbWU

Description: My indisputable Biblical proof that atheists are deluded and stupid..

Puke-a-chew 09-27-2008 08:27 PM

Lmao.

I study Quantum Mechanics and Space Science and trust me,those guys are telling the truth.

Earth cannot appear out of nowhere but by the debree of new stars,galaxies are in fact thousands of light years old.

They have details and proof that those things are true,they even made something called a "law" which means that occurs 100% of the time.

capitano 09-29-2008 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 238094)
Arguing against God's existence would be on par with arguing against the existence of air, breathing it all the while.

You know, that's a widely accepted way of demonstration, the so called "reductio ad absurdum", you deny something obvious and in the process of doing so you come up with the proof that you cannot deny it, if you try to deny the existence of air you will eventually come up with various paradoxes which will proof that air must exist, if you try to deny the existence of god you will just realize that everything keeps working as intended.

And no, the fact that science can't (yet) understand certain natural events isn't a reason to make up fairy tales or stick to bronze age myths to explain them.

SayvedByTheLord 09-29-2008 08:11 PM

And yet you spell like 3rd grader. Interesting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puke-a-chew (Post 242193)
Lmao.

I study Quantum Mechanics and Space Science and trust me,those guys are telling the truth.

Earth cannot appear out of nowhere but by the debris of new stars,galaxies are in fact thousands of light years old.

They have details and proof that those things are true,they even made something called a "law" which means that occurs 100% of the time.

Ahimaaz Smith 09-30-2008 05:03 PM

Quote:

Great. I've been looking for someone who studies Quantum Mechanics to explain to me how the field effect works in MOSFET transistors. I know it's a little off topic, but would you mind explaining that to me?

Or are you just some idiot who talks big but doesn't really know anything about Quantum Mechanics and Space Science?

Cromwell Bear 10-09-2008 08:31 AM

Does anyone actutally know what the word proof means?
I have seen no-where in this thread or others that prooves anything.
There is much talk of faith, but that is not the same as proof, even if the faith is unswerving. Belief is in much the same boat.

My turn to be a little off topic: ive never understood why it is the King James version that you all look to.
Would it not be a clearer word from God if you were to read the original Aramaic versions? So much is lost in translations, and without the original contributers around in the 17th Century, many words or phrases may have been mis-translated.

Brother Guy Bayard 10-09-2008 09:13 AM

Quote:

Lmao.

Earth cannot appear out of nowhere but by the debree of new stars,galaxies are in fact thousands of light years old.

Why is it you can study quantum mechanics and 'space science' (whatever that is) yet not be able to spell 'debris' correctly. I sense a fraudulent God-mocker - and not a very clever one.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-09-2008 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cromwell Bear (Post 247504)
Does anyone actutally know what the word proof means?
I have seen no-where in this thread or others that prooves anything.
There is much talk of faith, but that is not the same as proof, even if the faith is unswerving. Belief is in much the same boat.

My turn to be a little off topic: ive never understood why it is the King James version that you all look to.
Would it not be a clearer word from God if you were to read the original Aramaic versions? So much is lost in translations, and without the original contributers around in the 17th Century, many words or phrases may have been mis-translated.

Take a look at THIS and maybe you'll understand.

If you're up for it, you might also want to read my sermon "Seven Easy Ways to Tell the True Bible from the False ones." :thumbsup:

The Raven 10-10-2008 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 219671)
You know Pastor, I often feel that we here at Landover are too compassionate and understanding. Do we bend to far in allowing the vile sinners to spew their diatribes of vomit across these Godly Pages? Do we allow our responses to be driven by these atheists and communists with their grubby grasping at straws? Do we argue too much with them over their schemes and thoughts, which are devoid of all moral guidance?

Damn, you are delusional and so is everyone else here. Do you even listen to yourselves? You are so brainwashed and trapped in your cages that you don't even realize the wrongs and insults that spew from your own mouth? You seem to think you can do no wrong. You don't even try to attempt to even listen to others. Most of what all of you say is insane, and it makes little piffleing sense. The great part is, none of you realize it. None of you realize the huge contradiction you are to yourselves and how ignorant you are. You are self-righteous. Get off that horse dude.
All of you are seriously living in a dream world or la la land or something.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-10-2008 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Raven (Post 247908)
Damn, you are delusional and so is everyone else here. Do you even listen to yourselves? You are so brainwashed and trapped in your cages that you don't even realize the wrongs and insults that spew from your own mouth? You seem to think you can do no wrong. You don't even try to attempt to even listen to others. Most of what all of you say is insane, and it makes little piffleing sense. The great part is, none of you realize it. None of you realize the huge contradiction you are to yourselves and how ignorant you are. You are self-righteous. Get off that horse dude.
All of you are seriously living in a dream world or la la land or something.

We worship Jesus Christ. You worship satan. We are not about to "get off this horse." :angry:

mrlogic 10-20-2008 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talitha (Post 221983)
It's called Absolute Faith.
Something an ignorant, blinkered Tunnel-vision Godless Atheist can never have.

I also believe in God because God is real. The Bible is real, the Bible tells me God is real. The Bible is The Truth because it says so in The Real Bible.

See, easy :thumbsup:

That's awfully judgmental for someone who lives by the word of God:

“Judge not, and ye shall not be judged” (Matthew 7:1 and Luke 6:37)

Pastor Ezekiel 10-20-2008 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrlogic (Post 253277)
That's awfully judgmental for someone who lives by the word of God:

“Judge not, and ye shall not be judged” (Matthew 7:1 and Luke 6:37)

Ever read the Bible all the way through?

Quote:

Leviticus 19:15
In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1 Corinthians 2:15
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13
For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

1 Corinthians 6:2-3
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

1 Tim 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
God demands that we judge unsaved scum like you. If you don't like that, then take it up with God.

mrlogic 10-20-2008 11:16 PM

Haha. I suppose those are just more of the countless times the bible contradicts itself. Nice "proof."

Ebenezer Wright 10-20-2008 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrlogic (Post 253282)
Haha. I suppose those are just more of the countless times the bible contradicts itself. Nice "proof."

Read This And quit talking foolishly.