The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   "Homosexual Movement Prone To Violence, Terror, And Treason" (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=88317)

Mary Etheldreda 03-11-2013 06:35 PM

"Homosexual Movement Prone To Violence, Terror, And Treason"

Mayor Johnny Hold, did I hear correctly that you've been invited to speak at a future panel on why Homosexual Movement is prone to violence, terror, and treason? How very exciting! As a citizen of Freehold who takes my safety very seriously, I am ever grateful to politicians like you, and law enforcement personnel like Officer Richards, to keep our community safe from the infection of sodomy, and the demonic forces it invites.

For those who haven't heard yet, Cliff Kincaid is urging CPAC to hold a panel to investigate the “dangers of the homosexual movement and why some of its members seem prone to violence, terror, and treason.” Kincaid is the Director of the Accuracy In Media‘s Center for Investigative Journalism, which is a right-wing watchdog funded in large part by Richard Mellon Scaife, “an American billionaire, a principal heir to the Mellon banking, oil, and aluminum fortune as well as owner and publisher of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.”

Claiming that ”the homosexual movement” – which he also calls ”this monster” — “wants to impose itself on our children in the schools and even the Boy Scouts of America,” Kincaid explains:
The term “gay conservative” is being used by some news outlets in connection with the upcoming Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) and whether certain homosexual groups should be invited to appear. There is no such thing as a “gay conservative,” unless the term “conservative” has lost all meaning. But there is a homosexual movement that has its roots in Marxism and is characterized by anti-Americanism and hatred of Christian values.

Two of this movement’s members, Bradley Manning and Floyd Corkins, have recently been in the news. Manning betrayed his country in the WikiLeaks scandal, while Corkins has pleaded guilty to trying to kill conservative officials of the Christian Family Research Council in Washington, D.C.

Rather than debate whether “gay conservatives” exist or ought to have prominent speaking roles, CPAC should be sponsoring a panel on the dangers of the homosexual movement and why some of its members seem prone to violence, terror, and treason.

Since I started out in Young Americans for Freedom (YAF) in high school, I know something about the conservative movement. It seems clear that the homosexuals are trying to make inroads in the Republican Party through the conservative movement. No one can seriously dispute this.
Kincaid adds:
The donation of gay blood to the nation’s blood supply, despite the health risks, is the next “right” that the male homosexuals now are demanding the government grant to them.

MawPaws 03-11-2013 07:22 PM

Re: "Homosexual Movement Prone To Violence, Terror, And Treason"

Wish I'd have found this site sooner. Good info, thanks for posting. I was uaware of attempts on the lives of those within FRC.

Johny Joe Hold 03-11-2013 07:39 PM

Re: "Homosexual Movement Prone To Violence, Terror, And Treason"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 985162)
Mayor Johnny Hold, did I hear correctly that you've been invited to speak at a future panel on why Homosexual Movement is prone to violence, terror, and treason? How very exciting! As a citizen of Freehold who takes my safety very seriously, I am ever grateful to politicians like you, and law enforcement personnel like Officer Richards, to keep our community safe from the infection of sodomy, and the demonic forces it invites.

Thank you Sister E. Yes, the good Christian folks lobbying CPAC to put together a panel of experts have asked me to participate.

It is now looking like we True Christians™ now have a new enemy, our own Republican Party. There are Party members playing with words, "Gay Conservatives" and "Gay Republicans". There is no such thing.

What I'm planning on telling folks at the conference is our country cannot function with homers having equal rights, or, any rights for that matter. Decriminalization of homerism was the biggest mistake this country has ever made.

Homers have one goal, infect our bodies and our morals so Satan can have his way.