The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Doctor Who: Changing Christian children into slutty retards! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=93085)

Mei Saeki 05-11-2016 02:08 PM

Re: Doctor Who: Changing Christian children into slutty retards!

I rephrase what I said and have had a small talk with my husband. God knows the future and past, he planned it all out every detail and he doesn't want to change it. Forgive me for saying he failed somehow. He didn't, I'm pregnant so I'm having mood swings.

Didymus Much 05-11-2016 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mei Saeki (Post 1180651)
...God knows the future and past, he planned it all out every detail and he doesn't want to change it...

Like when He precondemned all the people throughout history who didn't have a chance to hear about Jesus and get saved before they die, to everlasting Hellfire though they never committed a sin.

Or all the babies, infants, toddlers, and children who die (disease or accident) before they were old enough to understand the sacrifice Jesus made for them ("Hey look I'm dead, aaaaand... now I'm not, cool huh?"), yup, eternal torment and suffering for them, too.

Or anyone born with congenital conditions preventing them from ever understanding the Bible (I dislike the term "retard" for the misuse it's seen, but everything else just seems an avoidance of reality in order to not hurt someone's feelings, and I hate that even more), let's see what the Bible has in store... yeah, Hell again.

Much Love™. Very Justice™. So Righteousness. :wub:

Quote:

...Forgive me for saying he failed somehow...
Saying that God failed does not offend me in the slightest, so no forgiveness is coming (not that it would make any difference to anything anyway :D).

Leviathon_Envy 05-19-2016 03:38 PM

satin is pretty cool guys

Basilissa 05-19-2016 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leviathon_Envy (Post 1181555)
satin is pretty cool guys

Sure, as long as you don't mix it with other fabrics:

Deuteronomy 22:11 Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woollen and linen together.

(However I am unsure how does that comment relate to the topic of this thread).

Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork 05-19-2016 07:24 PM

Rather a "slutty Retard" the a so called "True Christian"...

Roland 05-19-2016 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSwedishTroll (Post 1181573)

Hello TST,

Donīt just barge in. Be so kind to start your own thread in the introduction forum. Instructions are on top of the forum, in the topic description.

Kind regards,

Roland

Mary Etheldreda 05-19-2016 07:39 PM

Why the hostility, dear? What angers you so much that you would turn your face from the loving embrace of Christ?

Basilissa 05-19-2016 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSwedishTroll (Post 1181573)

Hello and :welcome: to our Godly forum!

While it's hard to understand what you're trying to say because of your apparent inability to post in complete sentences, we are very glad that you've decided to take some time off your busy schedule to post on our forum. We'd be even more happy if you posted an introduction thread in the introduction forum, so we could get to know you better!

:)

Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork 05-19-2016 09:23 PM

You could probably help me more if you gave me spelling lessons then the intruduction forum but thanks actually bc I really needed to find that place, so thanks again.

The reson I turned away from christ is because he turned away from me first. I will not worship someone who wouldn't give me a chance.

Basilissa 05-19-2016 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork (Post 1181605)
You could probably help me more if you gave me spelling lessons then the intruduction forum but thanks actually bc I really needed to find that place, so thanks again.

Oh, you're most welcome, sweetie! I truly enjoy helping others. :)

Quote:

The reson I turned away from christ is because he turned away from me first. I will not worship someone who wouldn't give me a chance.
Well, you see, it's His world, and His rules. Complaining that the rules are not fair won't really help you much, but if you still want to be in the tiny minority that God wants to save while 99.9% of humanity will be burning in :hell-2: forever, you can still repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

I will pray for you. :pray:

Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork 05-19-2016 09:53 PM

Trust me that would be nice, but I have too many unanswerd questions. I anyone can answer a few of them I might give it a try.

Mary Etheldreda 07-18-2017 06:16 PM

The BBC has recently announced its intention to emasculate science fiction as a genre and clutter the TARDIS with bras and panties in some European version of GRRL POWER PANTIE PARADE. A foolish story about an alien with two hearts travelling through time in a telephone box that's bigger on the inside? Foolish, but if you must. A woman Doctor? Completely implausible.

https://media.apnarm.net.au/media/im..._ct620x465.jpg

Season One, Doctor Who spends all her time correcting people who refer to her as Nurse Who.

a.lyin'.kid 09-18-2017 12:11 PM

I really wish it was illegal to teach children Christianity. I'd rather be slutty than ***profanity that insults women and their private parts removed*** like you people.