The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Teaching His Word (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   God Hates Cripples (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=42)

angels 06-23-2009 12:41 PM

Re: God Hates Cripples

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 346984)
If God wanted to show mercy to your crippled father (God does not hate, He Smites), do you honestly think he would of enabled the doctors to save him? Each operation was performed by God to further torture your father here on Earth before he is sent to hell to burn in an eternal fire of damnation. Do not get upset with me, I am just the messenger. If he became crippled after you were born, it might be your fault.

my dad was born with physical issues,however i'd gladly take his place,
and yes i do think god looks after my dad..i know he does..i've prayed so hard sometimes,that i pass out..but i tell you what,each time,i've asked god has answered me...i feel blessed and loved by god..warm in his love.
i'm not getting upset with you,i just feel so out of my depth right now its scary...

James Hutchins 06-23-2009 12:51 PM

Quote:

my dad was born with physical issues,however i'd gladly take his place,
and yes i do think god looks after my dad..i know he does..i've prayed so hard sometimes,that i pass out..but i tell you what,each time,i've asked god has answered me...i feel blessed and loved by god..warm in his love.
i'm not getting upset with you,i just feel so out of my depth right now its scary...
I thought you were a female? No matter, well unless that special fellow in your life finds out. Be careful what you wish for, God does grant them. In time, it will all become crystal clear. Accepet the realities God has presented to you. Realize your dad is like he is for a good reason. Be happy for him. Make jokes.

Just so you know, God can get pretty P.O.'s if you do not capitalize the 'G'. Look what he did you the Hindu's.

angels 06-23-2009 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 346991)
I thought you were a female? No matter, well unless that special fellow in your life finds out. Be careful what you wish for, God does grant them. In time, it will all become crystal clear. Accepet the realities God has presented to you. Realize your dad is like he is for a good reason. Be happy for him. Make jokes.

Just so you know, God can get pretty P.O.'s if you do not capitalize the 'G'. Look what he did you the Hindu's.

i am a female....sorry...

James Hutchins 06-23-2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angels (Post 346993)
i am a female....sorry...

Not your fault entirely, you were born that way, right?

angels 06-23-2009 06:00 PM

I conceede.I give in.I will get down on my knees and wait to be punished.

Ebenezer Wright 06-23-2009 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angels (Post 347164)

Amen! The Lord has brought another young female to her knees!

angels 06-23-2009 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebenezer Wright (Post 347167)
Amen! The Lord has brought another young female to her knees!

Sir,i feel so foolish,i have only joined today,and have annoyed so many people.I apologise sincerely for the offence i have caused.It was never my intention to upset anyone,and to get so many infringements is awful.How do i put things right?.:)

James Hutchins 06-23-2009 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angels (Post 347263)
Sir,i feel so foolish,i have only joined today,and have annoyed so many people.I apologise sincerely for the offence i have caused.It was never my intention to upset anyone,and to get so many infringements is awful.How do i put things right?.:)

You have not annoyed me. I am a little disappointed in your coddling of a cripple and you 'Woe is me' stuff about misplacing your kid. Stuff happens, then you move on. Jesus dies on the cross, then three days later, then he got over it, you should to.

angels 06-23-2009 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 347318)
You have not annoyed me. I am a little disappointed in your coddling of a cripple and you 'Woe is me' stuff about misplacing your kid. Stuff happens, then you move on. Jesus dies on the cross, then three days later, then he got over it, you should to.

Fair enough sir.I will work on my spirit.:thumbsup:

James Hutchins 06-23-2009 09:07 PM

There is a song you should learn. It is called "Always Look at the Bright Side of Life", writtien by some brits (which is good so you will not have to translate it).

steffaNismo 06-23-2009 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angels (Post 347164)

Get up off your knees lol. These people are self-righteous retards, don't listen to a word they say. They hate cripples, Jews, homosexuals, athiests... They're prett insecure about themselves. I'm sure God is watching and will do what needs to be done in god time :innocent:

Quote:

Originally Posted by angels (Post 347263)

You go to a Catholic Church and pray.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-23-2009 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steffan nismo (Post 347429)
Get up off your knees lol. These people are self-righteous retards, don't listen to a word they say. They hate cripples, Jews, homosexuals, athiests... They're prett insecure about themselves. I'm sure God is watching and will do what needs to be done in god time :innocent:

You go to a Catholic Church and pray.

Please not that the above papist is a self-conessed queer. Also please note that it claims that God loves unrepentant blasphemers, which flies in the face of the Holy Bible's teachings. To take it's advice is to ensure a spot in the pits of hell. :sinner:

Also please note that unsaved papists are not welcome here in God's favorite church. :nono:

anrinya 06-26-2009 09:00 PM

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when one of you ends up crippled. Have fun, may God spite me where I sit if what you speak is true.

James Hutchins 06-27-2009 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hahahahaha (Post 349230)
I'm gonna laugh my ass off when one of you ends up crippled. Have fun, may God spite me where I sit if what you speak is true.

A True Christian would never be crippled, God would not allow it.

You on the other hand, had best acquire a skate board and two irons.

Little Amy 06-27-2009 04:29 AM

Forgive me for asking this, for I am new here. Does god truly hate the cripple, or just the act that made them that way?

I ask cus our neighbor has a boy that got half a arm, and dumber than a coon. Now this yankee fellow said it was because his parents were also brother and sister. So did god forsake the boy, or was he punishing my neighbors. Or just doing both?

Pastor Ezekiel 06-27-2009 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Amy (Post 349516)
Forgive me for asking this, for I am new here. Does god truly hate the cripple, or just the act that made them that way?

I ask cus our neighbor has a boy that got half a arm, and dumber than a coon. Now this yankee fellow said it was because his parents were also brother and sister. So did god forsake the boy, or was he punishing my neighbors. Or just doing both?

Go back and read this thread from the beginning, girl.

ILUVGOD 07-04-2009 06:21 PM

Pastor Ezekiel, You've said that Jesus had blue eyes and blond hair.

How is this regionally possible? He was a Middle Eastern carpenter.

James Hutchins 07-04-2009 06:35 PM

Palin loves cripples, I mean a retard is a cripple, right?

Pastor Ezekiel 07-05-2009 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILUVGOD (Post 353812)
Pastor Ezekiel, You've said that Jesus had blue eyes and blond hair.

How is this regionally possible? He was a A Eastern carpenter.

Filthy race-mixing LIAR!! Jesus IS NOT a hook-nosed joo! :furious:

Wait a second....What exactly is "A Eastern Carpenter?" :badmood:

InGodWeTrust 07-05-2009 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILUVGOD (Post 353812)
He was a Middle Eastern carpenter.

And how would you, being a dirty Satanist, know that?