The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Uganda changes it's Anti-Homosexuality Bill from death penalty to life in prison. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=95384)

lydiaa 12-24-2013 08:28 PM

Re: Uganda changes it's Anti-Homosexuality Bill from death penalty to life in prison.

Maybe if you stopped being such a bigoted asshole you could realise that they might enjoy it. Anyway, relationships aren't all about sex.
Oh, and I'm not an atheist, but I thank you for judging me falsely anyway, I hope making people feel small makes you feel big

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 12-24-2013 09:05 PM

Re: Uganda changes it's Anti-Homosexuality Bill from death penalty to life in prison.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lydiaa (Post 1050684)
Maybe if you stopped being such a <profanity removed> you could realise that they might enjoy it. Anyway, relationships aren't all about sex.
Oh, and I'm not an atheist, but I thank you for judging me falsely anyway, I hope making people feel small makes you feel big

Serial child rapists enjoy bunging the quivering and puckering orifices of toddlers...so that makes it okay? :o

You atheists are all about doing what feels good. It's disgusting. :(

Godfly 12-24-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Maybe if you stopped being such a bigoted asshole you could realise that they might enjoy it. Anyway, relationships aren't all about sex.

So your another libtard Satan worshiper. You're dark prince may whisper in you're ear that you love the feeling of forced penetration but you do not! It is impossible to like something that is sew unnatural. Your rite that relationships aren't all about sex. Their about making children, specifically suns to be soldiers for Christ!

Chester Longshire 12-25-2013 09:17 AM

More anti-biblical concessions to the rabid homosexualist lobby. Clearly, God wants gays to be proscribed.

What part of Leviticus 20:13 do they NOT understand???

Alvin Moss 12-25-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Strong language is never welcome.

lydiaa 12-25-2013 05:18 PM

Are yous all daft or can it just not penetrate through your thick skulls that I'm not an atheist. And even if I was, I'd still be a human being, meaning that you shouldn't treat me any differently, just like gay people. We shouldn't discriminate based on labels, for example, I don't hate yous all because yous are homophobic, I hate yous because yous are all closed minded judgemental pricks who seem to revel in the idea of violence and pain in the name of Christ. See the difference?

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 12-25-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lydiaa (Post 1050887)
Are yous all daft or can it just not penetrate through your thick skulls that I'm not an atheist. And even if I was, I'd still be a human being, meaning that you shouldn't treat me any differently, just like gay people. We shouldn't discriminate based on labels, for example, I don't hate yous all because yous are homophobic, I hate yous because yous are all closed minded judgemental <filthy profanity removed> who seem to revel in the idea of violence and pain in the name of Christ. See the difference?

Again with the profane language? :thumbdown:

Why do you atheists think it's okay to spew forth such venom in God's virtual church? God doesn't appreciate it. Not one bit.

Quote:

Colossians 3:8 (1611 King James Bible)

But now you also put off all these, anger, wrath, malice, blasphemie, filthy communication out of your mouth.

Chester Longshire 12-25-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Are yous all daft or can it just not penetrate through your thick skulls that I'm not an atheist. And even if I was, I'd still be a human being, meaning that you shouldn't treat me any differently, just like gay people. We shouldn't discriminate based on labels, for example, I don't hate yous all because yous are homophobic, I hate yous because yous are all closed minded judgemental pricks who seem to revel in the idea of violence and pain in the name of Christ. See the difference?

Everything, dear, that is, EVERYTHING here is 100% biblically accurate.

If you don't believe us, why don't you try opening a bible and start reading?

If you can't stomach the word of GOD how are you going to be able to live in a True Christian Society such as the ones created by Moses and Oliver Chromwell?

I suggest you turn from your judgemental, racist ways, dear. You know nothing about the Word of God.

YiC,
Chester

Mary Etheldreda 12-25-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Firstly, dear, if you do not accept the legitimate Jesus Christ of the Holy Bible, then you are no different than an atheist in God's eyes (John 3:18;Revelation 20:15). Secondly, please don't confuse sharing the Good News (which includes the necessity of a Redeemer by first exposing Sin, Romans 6:23) with discrimination. And furthermore, discrimination is not only Biblical (Leviticus 10:10; 2nd Chronicles19:2; Matthew 8:21-22) it's perfectly legal in the context of sharing the Gospel with such unrepentant and offensive sinners as yourself. We have a duty to expose your utter contempt for the Word of God to those who are True Seekers.

lydiaa 12-25-2013 10:02 PM

everyone on this website are so blinded by the bible and gods word that they can't actually see that they are homophobic, racist assholes who think that they are superior to everyone else just because they believe in a book. well guess what? i believe in god too, but that doesn't cause me to become obsessed with his word and be horrible to everyone who is different to me. if yous just broaden your minds and take the stick from your ass then it would benefit everyone.

Chester Longshire 12-25-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lydiaa (Post 1050951)
everyone on this website are so blinded by the bible and gods word that they can't actually see that they are homophobic, racist assholes who think that they are superior to everyone else just because they believe in a book. well guess what? i believe in god too, but that doesn't cause me to become obsessed with his word and be horrible to everyone who is different to me. if yous just broaden your minds and take the stick from your ass then it would benefit everyone.

There is not such thing as "god." There is :god-fancy:. The other "gods" are wooden idols with names like "mohammad" "lucifer" "oedipus" and "zeus."

You either believe in :jesus-fancy: who is :god-fancy: or your work is in vain.

I don't understand why the hostility towards people who are trying to help you understand this Basic Eternal Truth?

What has embittered you so much, Lydia?

Did a cute Christian guy reject you? Tell you that you were too fat for his type?

Why don't you just let it all out....

lydiaa 12-25-2013 10:18 PM

oh, yes, how did you know? am i that transparent? he was just so CUTE, now every christian i see i automatically hate, all because i was too fat too go out with him.

Chester Longshire 12-25-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lydiaa (Post 1050956)
oh, yes, how did you know?

Well, you are scottish, so.....didn't take a genius to figure it out.

Prezbyterianism is basically a form of wicca, imo, so you scotts don't know how to watch your weight, much less your souls.

lydiaa 12-25-2013 10:34 PM

what? i'm not scottish?

Chester Longshire 12-25-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lydiaa (Post 1050965)
what? i'm not scottish?

Being scottish is not the worst thing in the world, dear. Don't try to come at me with the "I'macitizenoftheworld" garbage, we are trying to help you here. As a wiccan you are truly lost and need guidance. Susan Boyle's great voice is not going to save you from hellfire.

lydiaa 12-25-2013 10:46 PM

no, seriously, i'm not scottish :L i have absolutely no idea why my caption is "scottish retard", obviously, somebody has made yet another false assumption

Chester Longshire 12-25-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lydiaa (Post 1050968)
no, seriously, i'm not scottish :L i have absolutely no idea why my caption is "scottish retard", obviously, somebody has made yet another false assumption

Thats an old trick, hon. It doesn't work on True Christians who can discern spirits. Remove the scales from your heart and lets talk about Jesus.

Didymus Much 12-25-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lydiaa (Post 1050951)
...i believe in god too...

Oh, goody for you. Except for one eeensy little tiny point you've overlooked:

What evidence do you have for the existence of this "god"?

Be as specific as you can.

lydiaa 12-25-2013 10:51 PM

...what?
what the hell does "remove the scales from your heart" mean?
and are you actually trying to imply that i am scottish?

Chester Longshire 12-25-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lydiaa (Post 1050972)
...what?
what the hell does "remove the scales from your heart" mean?
and are you actually trying to imply that i am scottish?

Please stop with the "ned" slang, dear. Learn to capitalize your "I's", that is what we do in real American English.