The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover Baptist Lounge (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What are you offended by right now? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=29141)

Brother Gonzalez 09-24-2017 10:31 PM

Re: What are you offended by right now?

I am deeply offended by Stephen Curry from the NBA and the NFL kneelers. And all those who do not want to praise Donald Trump as he deserves.

Des 09-25-2017 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherGonzalez (Post 1220195)
Iam deeply offended by Stephen Curry from the NBA and the NFL kneelers. And all those who do not want to praise Donald Trump as he deserves.

It's disgusting, isn't it.
http://i63.tinypic.com/31685s2.jpg

GaleWhoring the Boring 09-25-2017 10:14 AM

I think they did right, standing up for free speech. I'd happily kneel right along with them!

Brother Gonzalez 09-25-2017 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaleHoaring (Post 1220223)
I think they did right, standing up for free speech. I'd happily kneel right along with them!

Yes you will. Can you think in other things than sex some time?

GaleWhoring the Boring 09-25-2017 10:26 AM

It was you who saw something sexual in what I said, not me, so tell me whose the one with the dirty mind?

Brother Gonzalez 09-25-2017 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaleHoaring (Post 1220228)
It was you who saw something sexual in what I said, not me, so tell me whose the one with the dirty mind?

I am pretty sure I am not, so it must be you.

GaleWhoring the Boring 09-25-2017 10:37 AM

Latin men tend to usually be preoccupied with those kind of thoughts. :)

Basilissa 09-25-2017 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaleWhoring (Post 1220232)

How many of such men do you know, and what percentage of those you know seems to fit the bill, dear?

Also please specify what is your definition of "Latin."

handmaiden 09-25-2017 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaleWhoring (Post 1220232)

That is just anti-Hispanic stereotyping. I am every bit as offended by that as Brother Gonzalez is by ungrateful Black atheletes refusing to stand up and honor our Trump and our flag and our national anthem. Which, by the way, was edited to take out specifically racist parts. (No need to thank us.)

As one Fox commentator pointed out, America is the least racist country in the history of the world (and Trump himself assures us that he is the least racist person in the world, which proves he is the least racist president in the history of America) so those uppity NFL players should stand up and shut up instead of daring to criticize those who sit up above them and rule.

What's next, will people rebel against Jesus' Lordship by kneeling?!

GaleWhoring the Boring 09-25-2017 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1220254)
How many of such men do you know, and what percentage of those you know seems to fit the bill, dear?

Also please specify what is your definition of "Latin."

My network of men is quite diverse. I define Latin as being from the nether-regions of the Americas and Spain.

GaleWhoring the Boring 09-25-2017 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1220259)

What's next, will people rebel against Jesus' Lordship by kneeling?!

Kneeling makes a powerful gestural statement, be it to worship the bounty of Jesus, or to provoke the POTUS' inferiority complex towards black football athletes.

Basilissa 09-25-2017 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaleWhoring (Post 1220260)
My network of men is quite diverse. I define Latin as being from the nether-regions of the Americas and Spain.

:huh: That is a very large category of people, which includes people of European, Semitic, African, and Native American heritage, as well as different mixtures between all of the above.

So what you are saying, is that basically 1/3 of men in the whole world falls under a single stereotype?

Interesting. I think you are on the right path to be a real Christian! There's nothing more Christian than labeling people (unsaved trash, hellbound heathens, etc).

handmaiden 09-25-2017 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaleWhoring (Post 1220260)

Excooose me! What about Italians? Latin was spoken in Italy long before those Spaniards got a hold of it and let the Islamic Moors influence their language.

In the Golden Age of Hollywood, the term "Latin Lover" included Italian actors--that is, the ones that weren't playing Indians. . . or Jews.

Des 09-25-2017 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1220266)
:huh: That is a very large category of people, which includes people of European, Semitic, African, and Native American heritage, as well as different mixtures between all of the above.

So what you are saying, is that basically 1/3 of men in the whole world falls under a single stereotype?

Interesting. I think you are on the right path to be a real Christian! There's nothing more Christian than labeling people (unsaved trash, hellbound heathens, etc).

Very true, Sister. People that think we are looking down out noses at them need to understand that we are only trying to adjust to the angle we will be looking at them from in heaven.

Brother Gonzalez 09-25-2017 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaleWhoring (Post 1220261)
Kneeling makes a powerful gestural statement, be it to worship the bounty of Jesus, or to provoke the POTUS' inferiority complex towards black football athletes.

Shenaningans. A powerful gesture is to build a wall, which of course you don't want because you think is racist, unlike labelling all the inhabitants of a region like sex preadators.

Donald Trump is the least racist, that is true, but with people like Whoring here, America still has a problem with racism. But don't count on me kneeling against Donald, while the problem are the liberals, the demoncrats and the catholics. Racism at its peak!

GaleWhoring the Boring 09-25-2017 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1220266)

Technically, I am one already, thank you. Catholic gal here. Though I can see plainly you all don't think highly of my denomination. I'll admit, we boast the tackiest tastes in home-decoration, but in a quirky way!

Basilissa 09-25-2017 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaleWhoring (Post 1220287)
Technically, I am one already, thank you. Catholic gal here.

You might be surprised to know that Catholics aren't real Christians.

Nonetheless, your ability to box people into stereotypes is quite promising, so I will pray for you. :pray:

By the way, you never directly responded regarding what is the number of what you call "Latin" men that you know personally, and how many of them fit the stereotype you described before.

GaleWhoring the Boring 09-25-2017 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1220296)
You might be surprised to know that Catholics aren't real Christians.

Nonetheless, your ability to box people into stereotypes is quite promising, so I will pray for you. :pray:

By the way, you never directly responded regarding what is the number of what you call "Latin" men that you know personally, and how many of them fit the stereotype you described before.

I'll admit, I've never been very good at being Catholic, though it's how I've been all my life. As for stereotyping, I know it's a bad habit, but it makes things simpler. My brain gets stuck pretty easily trying to discern details of people.

Oh, which is why it's hard for me recall the number of Latin men, there's just been so many. The common stereotype for them I suppose would be their conspicuous libidos.

Mary Etheldreda 09-25-2017 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaleWhoring (Post 1220301)
I'll admit, I've never been very good at being Catholic, though it's how I've been all my life. As for stereotyping, I know it's a bad habit, but it makes things simpler. My brain gets stuck pretty easily trying to discern details of people.

Oh, which is why it's hard for me recall the number of Latin men, there's just been so many. The common stereotype for them I suppose would be their conspicuous libidos.

Don't be so hard on yourself, dear. You're a simple minded, bigoted person who whores yourself out with minors. I mean, minorities. You're a classic Catholic.

:thumbsup:

Basilissa 09-25-2017 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaleWhoring (Post 1220301)
As for stereotyping, I know it's a bad habit, but it makes things simpler. My brain gets stuck pretty easily trying to discern details of people.

I know, right?!

It's not a bad habit at all. You can just look at a person and know everything about them! For example: you look at a woman and you know that she is very emotional/hysterical and intellectually defective. All women are like that, that's the common knowledge, and yes, knowing that really makes life simpler! And you don't need to bother your pretty head with discerning details of people. :thumbsup:

Quote:

So given that people whom you call "Latin" men belong to very diverse races (as I already mentioned, Europeans, Blacks, Indians, Arabs, Jews, and different degrees of admixtures), is your stereotype just geographical area-based? Or do you extend that stereotype to all Europeans, Blacks, Indians, Arabs, Jews, and their hybrids? If you include all Indians you should extend that to all Asians, too (since they are closely related), but then that would mean that all men have trouble keeping their pants zipped.

:hmmm: