The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   VAPING HOLES - DIABOLICAL GAY CIGARETTES (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97032)

Wide-Open 02-19-2014 12:05 PM

VAPING HOLES - DIABOLICAL GAY CIGARETTES

Hello Friends,

As you may know, I have been operating undercover for a while to investigate a new work of Satan called "vaping". This post will contain some very shocking pictures so PLEASE LOOK AWAY IF YOU ARE NOT STRONG IN YOUR FAITH!

__________________________________________________ __________

Right. Vaping. You may have heard about it as something that is touted to be a healthier alternative to smoking. Now, first off the bat, nobody NEEDS a safe alternative to smoking. God loves smoke, smoke is powerful. Ask the people of Sodom...

Genesis 19:28 and he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain, and beheld, and, lo, the smoke of the country went up as the smoke of a furnace.

The Bible clearly didn't say God "vaped" Sodom and Gomorrah. In fact, God knows that vapour is a very weak thing, fleeting...

James 4:14 whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Indeed, this weak thing appeareth for a little time only. :glare:

Friends, real men SMOKE. We all know how much we love the tobacco companies, and when we look at our tithing roster - I asked Miss Coockie to give me the numbers - we can conclude that Reynolds American Inc. for example LOVES God. :thumbsup: So does Philip Morris International.

Now, I could have stopped here. Forget vaping. Keep on smoking. Done.

But... the more I delved into this emerging phenomenon, the more I saw that there is much more. Friends, Satan is at work, and he wants everyone to turn gay by starting to vape. Big Vaping is already targetting our children right now. :fear2:

How do I know it's all about the gays and oral sex? Well, don't believe me, just have a look. First off, they have all these references like "Taste My Juice". Innocent wordplay you say? Read on. This is the terminology they use, their "code words":

. drip tip
. mouth hits
. dry hits when you don't have enough "juice"
. adjustable bottom hole
. bottom fed
. gurgling
. swapping liquids
. lung hits (:fear2:)
. throat hits (:fear2::fear2:)
. date vape

Vaping is done by putting large cylindrical objects in your mouth. You start out with smaller ones that look like the real stuff (called cigalikes), but soon, these cult members make you move on to larger dildo shaped objects.

Vaping consists of vaporizing "juice". These so called juices have names like "Peach's Peach" and "Peanut Butter Cup". If those aren't gay names I don't know what is. :angry:

Now, I know that people often accuse us of not providing PROOF. Not that we need so called "proof" - we have God and Jesus, which is all the proof one wants - but you know what: I'm going to give you visual proof.

LAST WARNING: LOOK AWAY IF YOU ARE EASILY SHOCKED
!!!!!

Right:

First off: a so called "vaper" showing you some product or the other (in reality he is fondling a hairy anus). Note the "Taste Your Juice" reference:

http://www.wide-o.net/vaping/vaping01.jpg

Next off, a guy sucking so hard on this dildo shaped object that it's producing a cloud:

http://www.wide-o.net/vaping/vaping02.jpg

A typical Youtube comment asking for more male orgasms in the videos

http://www.wide-o.net/vaping/vaping03.jpg

A reviewer showing off how to deep throat a penis (but using a so called "mod" to avoid being thrown off Youtube):

http://www.wide-o.net/vaping/vaping05.jpg

Same guy clearly showing he is powered by SATAN, levitating a match!

http://www.wide-o.net/vaping/vaping06.jpg

A typical commercial for a vaping device:

http://www.wide-o.net/vaping/vaping07.jpg

A more advanced "drip tip" for kids: (:o)

http://www.wide-o.net/vaping/vaping08.jpg

And finally: PROOF THAT VAPERS ARE THE WORK OF SATAN!

http://www.wide-o.net/vaping/vaping04.jpg

Friends, do not say I didn't warn you. If you ever catch one of your kids with such a device, IMMEDIATELY REVERSE THE DAMAGE BY MAKING THEM SMOKE A REAL CIGARETTE. :jesus:

Praise the Lord.

PS: I dare the internet to prove to me that I "faked" the above screenshots. :glare:

Mary Etheldreda 02-20-2014 03:32 AM

Re: VAPING HOLES - DIABOLICAL GAY CIGARETTES

Good Lord, W-O! Why do people do this?!? What's the appeal of "vaping" in the first place? Is it rougher on the delicate lining of the rectum than the traditional homosexual tools of the trade like fists, doorknobs, "the club," and small angry rodents? Is it the increased stimulation that they desire? Do they do this just to make the Sweet Baby Jesus vomit on His Linen Tunic for amusement? Why, on God's Green Earth, would someone choose to pick up this horrifying habit?

:fear2:

Pastor Ezekiel 02-20-2014 04:35 AM

Thank you for exposing this new sin device, Brother. I assume this "vaping" is some sort of eurotrash fetish that will soon make its way to God's favorite country (AMERICA!). The very name sounds like some homer activity.

What infuriates me (and Jesus) is that the scienticians are attempting to replace cigarettes (an AMERICAN invention) with this "device." Who knows what secrets they have hidden up in those things? They could be stuffed full of niggerweed or some other kind of dope. My guess is contrail gasses, but really, who knows?

No thank you, Mr. Scientician. Give me godly American cigarettes any day. You can keep your sin machines. :thumbdown:

Wide-Open 02-20-2014 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1066907)
Is it rougher on the delicate lining of the rectum than the traditional homosexual tools of the trade like fists, doorknobs, "the club," and small angry rodents?

Good and important question Sister. I don't think they insert these devices into their behinds (it would probably be bad for the rodents in there too). I think they are using them to form a "habit" of sucking on a penis shaped object. An object that sometimes releases fluids into the mouth.

Now if they would use it to lure lesbeans away from the carpet cleaning antics, it could be a good thing - were it not that even if they happened to develop a liking for the "mod", it would still be against everything the Good Lord teaches us. NOT IN THE MOUTH!!!

It is well known that semen contains 4000+ toxins, many of them "carcinogenic" (I think they mean ingesting them displeases the Lord so he grows strange bumps on your skin :unsure: ). Another good reason to never inhale semen, and only dispose it in the rather acid receptacle of your lawful wife's cooter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1066915)
Thank you for exposing this new sin device, Brother. I assume this "vaping" is some sort of eurotrash fetish that will soon make its way to God's favorite country (AMERICA!). The very name sounds like some homer activity.

You are right as ever Pastor. This European fetish was first brought here by the Chinese. The chinks have invented these devices to undermine our moral health (and our great tobacco companies).

Sadly, it has already gone underground in the Godly USA as well, I'm sorry to say. The above screenshots were taken from American videos. :(

Quote:

No thank you, Mr. Scientician. Give me godly American cigarettes any day. You can keep your sin machines. :thumbdown:
A-MEN! That reminds me, Pastor, there is a website called THAI E VAPE. Given your vast experience with the ornamentals, you might want to check out this den of sin and talk to the young Thai boys who get lured into "vaping". :thumbsup:

Oh and friends... I wonder if they shouldn't have called it viping. One of the big websites is even called "Viper Vapor". We know very well what the Bible tells us about vipers. :glare:

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

A generation of vapers friends, that's what we are up against.

Neal Ranzoni 02-20-2014 06:17 PM

It is true this is a work of the Devil.

:devil:So I was looking at the post about this being the Devils work and I decided to do some research.

I will be damned if I am wrong butt I found a place called GrandVapors.com and there he was the Devil in all his glory right on their front page.

I thought OK this may just be for fun I will keep an open Christian mind just as our lord and savior Jesus Christ did. Here is the kind of things I found:

:devil:Devil Juice Flavors:
Cult: And it even has a picture of that Heathen Charles Manson.
Missing Link: We all know Man was created by God not through evolution.
Devils Koolaide: I am sure this is a reference to Jim Jones and the Poisoned Koolaide he had his followers drink to die.
Snozzberry: If you remember this was from Willie Wonka and was a reference to a penis. they actually had kids licking penis flavored wall paper.
Last Stand: We all know the Indians were not good Christians and the Devil had a hand in helping them kill Custer.
Fruit Loops: How much more of a Gay reference do you need than that?
Orphan Tears: No good Christian would ever want to see a poor little Orphan cry.
Competition: This looks like it has 1 of those Mexicans blowing vapors that resemble the clouds our Lord created but in reality it is vapor so it must be evil.

Rainbow Juice Flavors: (We all know rainbow has nothing to do with Gods promise to use never to flood the earth again but is just a sexual symbol for those evil gay people)
Peanut Butter Cup: This must be a Gay reference because it has Butt right in the name.
Fruit Smoothie: Gay reference for a suave gay man? You be the judge here.
BlackBerry: We all know the everything good is White so why did they not make it a Whiteberry. I am sure these people are Muslims in hiding.
Manberry: If this is not proof they support the Gay Community then I give up. These people are inspired by the devil.

But please do not take my word for it go fast do not stop go right now to http://www.grandvapors.com see for yourself. In fact order some of the juice so you can say you too have done your research as I have.
:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Oberon13 02-20-2014 07:01 PM

I just found this facebook page. Does our lord have an e liquid company? https://www.facebook.com/vaporjesussaves

Richard Y. 02-20-2014 07:22 PM

Hello,after reading about your gay vaping tirade...I understand you have a unique awareness of gay,penis,homosexual things.You are distorted..probably a faggot. I am a vapers and a spiritually aware person..in his image.Your ideas are perverted and spiritually toxic.Satan is all up in your ass. You need psychological help. However, I will not judge you for embracing your homosexuality. You are probably in bed with lobbyists to promote cancer causing tobacco. Do not offend my fellow vapers again for you will incur the wrath of God. I forgive you for being spiritually lost. Go to one of your other brainwashed websites and express yourself.Vapers have donated close to 48 million dollars to families in crises. Suck on that one for a while.I invite you,as we do not discriminate against homos like you. Go to FACEBOOK and look at HELP A VAPOR and see the divine unselfish giving of love. Go to my FACEBOOK @RichardnKristin Young and discuss whatever you wish,unless you are scared. God will protect you, he understands your mind is controlled by evil and you have moved too far away from your heart."The kingdom of heaven lies within." I look forward to discussing anything on your mind.However I will not be gay with you. Sincerely, RichardnKristin Young. God Help You.:bye:

Didymus Much 02-20-2014 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Y. (Post 1067074)
...I understand you have a unique awareness of gay,penis,homosexual things.You are distorted..probably a faggot...

Ok, so you're either a Christian or a homophobic h8ing f***wit.

Quote:

...However, I will not judge you for embracing your homosexuality...
Oh, not Christian.

Quote:

...You are probably in bed with lobbyists to promote cancer causing tobacco...
Bible doesn't say tobacco causes cancer. Bible says God causes cancer.

Quote:

...Do not offend my fellow vapers again for you will incur the wrath of God...
I can almost hear those panties twisting.

Quote:

...Vapers have donated close to 48 million dollars to families in crises. Suck on that one for a while...
What does the Bible say about works? Do they justify you?

Daisy Mae Johnson 02-20-2014 07:58 PM

I think this new fad is plain disgusting and foul. I bet it stinks like sulphur - like the pits of :hell-4:.

The sinners vaping don't realize it, but all they are doing is practicing breathing the smoke from the flames :hell-4:. LOL! Pretty smart trick on Satan's part really. He is priming all his new sex toys. :lol:

http://larry5154.files.wordpress.com...ping.gif?w=627

I hope those sinners like puffing on steaming hot tallywhackers, because there is plenty more where that came from in :hell-4:.

http://www.roytaylorministries.com/devil.gif

MarcyC 02-20-2014 09:09 PM

You all are wrong in so many ways. this is not Gods love that your showing. God does not discriminate he loves us for us

Basilissa 02-20-2014 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcyC (Post 1067139)
You all are wrong in so many ways. this is not Gods love that your showing. God does not discriminate he loves us for us

Wrong.

:kjv1611-read:

Mary Etheldreda 02-20-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

You're making that up.

:nono:

God does, in fact, discriminate. For example, He loves only those who sufficiently love and obey Him. This is a classic "if/then" statement that proves God's conditional love:

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words:
and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
John 14:23

Didymus Much 02-20-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Then why is He going to send most of us to Hell?

Matthew 7:13-14 "13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

MarcyC 02-20-2014 09:14 PM

God is my only judge. NOT YOU. I believe in Gods love and Love God with all my heart.

Mary Etheldreda 02-20-2014 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcyC (Post 1067147)
God is my only judge. NOT YOU. I believe in Gods love and Love God with all my heart.

Yes dear, but you're not listening to what God is actually saying. Do you think we're making this up? Do you think we print Holy Bibles with pretend verses in there just to trick people?

Wide-Open, is this kind of paranoia typical of the vaping addict?

Alphonse Alban 02-20-2014 09:18 PM

Quote:

Sorry, but Jesus disagree with you. He commands me to judge as any Christian should judge others.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Basilissa 02-20-2014 09:20 PM

Quote:

Then, why don't you read His Holy Book, sweetie?

Jesus doesn't love everybody. However, if you keep nagging Him and humiliating yourself long enough, He might listen to your prayers:

Matthew 15:22-28
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

James Hutchins 02-20-2014 09:21 PM

Quote:

Hmmm.... Letys see what the Holy Bible has to say about that, shall we? Looks like you are wrong. Again.
Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1st Corinthians 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
1st Corinthians 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

1st Corinthians 6:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
1st Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1st Corinthians 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?.
1st Corinthians 6:4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
1st Corinthians 6:5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
1st Corinthians 6:6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
(Notice in particular 6:5 where Paul urges us to Judge fellow "brethren" rather than leaving it up to civil authorities.)

2nd Timothy 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2nd Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2nd Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2nd Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
2nd Timothy 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

We may judge but nobody may judge us

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Alphonse Alban 02-20-2014 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1067150)
is this kind of paranoia typical of the vaping addict?

I think this is just the case. Leave it to these gaysexual to ruin everything. Turning harmless smoking into addictive, dangerous and gaysexual habit of vaping is something only twisted minds of these sodomites can come up with.

Brother Silber 02-20-2014 09:32 PM

http://i.imgur.com/SBqameI.jpg