The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Ellen Page comes out as gay (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=96811)

Pim Pendergast 02-15-2014 03:00 PM

Ellen Page comes out as gay

Actress Ellen Page, who rose to fame playing the role of a teen who got pregnant out of wedlock in the movie Juno, is the latest Hollywood celebrity to "come out of the closet."
During an emotional and deeply personal speech on Friday at a conference in Las Vegas aimed at GLBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning) youth, the Canadian actress said she was "tired of hiding" and "lying by omission".

"I'm here today because I am gay. And because ... maybe I can make a difference," Page, who is set to star in the upcoming X-Men instalment with Hugh Jackman, told the audience.

"To help others have an easier and more hopeful time. Regardless, for me, I feel a personal obligation and a social responsibility."

"I also do it selfishly, because I am tired of hiding and I am tired of lying by omission."
Well, if she's tired of lying, maybe she should just stop being a lesbian -- then she wouldn't have to lie! Homosexuality is a sin. It is the result of denying God.

Rom 1:21-26
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

The article continues:
"I suffered for years because I was scared to be out. My spirit suffered, my mental health suffered and my relationships suffered. And I'm standing here today, with all of you, on the other side of all that pain."

She hopes her revelation will help other young people who are struggling with their sexual identity.

"There are too many kids out there suffering from bullying, rejection, or simply being mistreated because of who they are. Too many dropouts. Too much abuse. Too many homeless. Too many suicides."
Homosexuals don't get any sympathy from me for suffering the natural consequences of their actions. But apparently other celebrities have voiced support for Page.

Following her announcement, celebrities showed their support, among them gay Modern Family actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson who tweeted: "Love love LOVE @EllenPage & the message she sent out today! What a perfect way to end Valentine's Day!"

Fellow actress Anna Kendrick, 28, also took to Twitter, writing: "Congrats to you, you light, talent, and beauty."

And from American actress Kristen Bell: "So honest & funny & articulate. She shines."

This kind of behavior is predicted in the Bible.

Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

These people know homosexuality is wrong, yet they approve of it anyway. Ellen Page knows homosexuality is wrong, yet she is leading children astray. And God doesn't like it when adults deceive young, impressionable children.

Mat 18:6-7 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

Zechariah Smyth 02-15-2014 03:06 PM

Re: Ellen Page comes out as gay

I've never heard of her, but if she named herself after some false roman "goddess" then you know she's retarded.

:thumbdown:

Alphonse Alban 02-15-2014 03:08 PM

Who? It's still no surprise if she shares the name with that horrible lesbian Ellen Degenerate :angry:

Ezekiel Bathfire 02-15-2014 04:29 PM

Is this her? If so, I'm not surprised.

Zechariah Smyth 02-15-2014 05:14 PM

:hmmm:

I figured she'd look more masculine. Must be a "lipstick lesbian" or something.

Pim Pendergast 02-15-2014 06:06 PM

This is her. She's always looked kind of boyish.

Ezekiel Bathfire 02-15-2014 06:32 PM

Why's she had her head shaved? Has she got cooties? She'll never get a husband of she has cooties.

(And, although I don't like to say it, she could make a little more of her chest area and a little make-up wouldn't hurt.)

LighOfTheDay 02-15-2014 06:54 PM

Being gay or lesbian is not wrong, you're the ones who pretend to see the devil where he's not. Seriously, why you care that much about another people lives? Why you don't worry about your owns?

Pim Pendergast 02-15-2014 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LighOfTheDay (Post 1065087)
Being gay or lesbian is not wrong, you're the ones who pretend to see the devil where he's not. Seriously, why you care that much about another people lives? Why you don't worry about your owns?

Being homosexual is wrong.

Lev 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

We care so much about other people's lives because they are headed for an eternity of torment in hell, and we want them to avoid that.

How about start a thread in the introduction forum and tell us what church you attend, your favorite Bible verse and how you found Jesus.

Jedediah 02-15-2014 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 1064966)
Is this her? If so, I'm not surprised.

No, that's Rachel Maddow, who is also a militant fem-nazi bulldyke.

Ezekiel Bathfire 02-15-2014 07:56 PM

Quote:

You know that your name reads "Lie of the day", don't you?

You're Catholic aren't you?

LighOfTheDay 02-15-2014 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedediah (Post 1065138)
No, that's Rachel Maddow, who is also a militant fem-nazi bulldyke.

That's Justin Bieber, a singer and teen girls idol, and he's a boy

Baxter Gladwell III 02-15-2014 08:09 PM

My heart is deeply troubled by this. This and EVERY OTHER fertile womb going to waste by disuse, spontaneously aborting PRECIOUS EGG-CHILDREN each month because the womb's custodian is too WANTON and GIVEN TO PERVERSION to settle down with an ELIGIBLE CHRISTIAN MAN and have beautiful, obedient CHRISTIAN CHILDREN.

Why do they IGNORE MY AFFECTIONS!? Why, when I was still married to THE WHORE, did my seed not quicken within her womb at least ONCE? Why are all unmarried women who are not whores becoming LESBEONS?

I know that :god-fancy: has A PLAN. I know that though I walk through the VALLEY OF DARKNESS, He will make it all worthwhile in the end. THANK YOU LORD, FOR GIVING MY LONELINESS MEANING! I praise Your Name with HYMNS AND PSALMS!

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE WORD OF GOD
Ephesians 5:17-21
17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
19 speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
20 giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
21 submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

LighOfTheDay 02-15-2014 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baxter Gladwell III (Post 1065160)
My heart is deeply troubled by this. This and EVERY OTHER fertile womb going to waste by disuse, spontaneously aborting PRECIOUS EGG-CHILDREN each month because the womb's custodian is too WANTON and GIVEN TO PERVERSION to settle down with an ELIGIBLE CHRISTIAN MAN and have beautiful, obedient CHRISTIAN CHILDREN.

Why do they IGNORE MY AFFECTIONS!? Why, when I was still married to THE WHORE, did my seed not quicken within her womb at least ONCE? Why are all unmarried women who are not whores becoming LESBEONS?

I know that :god-fancy: has A PLAN. I know that though I walk through the VALLEY OF DARKNESS, He will make it all worthwhile in the end. THANK YOU LORD, FOR GIVING MY LONELINESS MEANING! I praise Your Name with HYMNS AND PSALMS!

It's obviuos why you're divorced, maybe your poor wife was bored of you and your stupid religious hate, probably you would be a danger for your children if both of you had been parents. It only took a little of common sense to leave you for a better husband, one who could respect her as she deserved

Alphonse Alban 02-15-2014 08:26 PM

Quote:

Seriously, why you care that much about another people lives? Why you don't worry about your owns?

We have to tell people they are wrong, when they are wrong. Jesus commands Christians to do so.

2 Timothy 4:1-5 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

On the other hand we don't have to worry about "our own". We are perfect :)
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=44504

LighOfTheDay 02-15-2014 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1065169)
On the other hand we don't have to worry about "our own". We are perfect :)
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=44504

Ok, if you're so perfect, go to live to an island, and leave all the imperfect people alone, the world don't need more religious lunatics killing, hating and destroying every person in their path. Most serial killers in the USA killed because they "heard God", probably they were from Landover

Alphonse Alban 02-15-2014 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LighOfTheDay (Post 1065181)
Ok, if you're so perfect, go to live to an island, and leave all the imperfect people alone, the world don't need more religious lunatics killing, hating and destroying every person in their path. Most serial killers in the USA killed because they "heard God", probably they were from Landover

DO try to learn how to read American. Jesus says we cannot leave these disgusting sinner alone. We have to make them see the light.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1065169)
We have to tell people they are wrong, when they are wrong. Jesus commands Christians to do so.

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Leave the hatred behind and become a Christian.
I will pray for your messicant soul.

Baxter Gladwell III 02-15-2014 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LighOfTheDay (Post 1065163)
It's obviuos why you're divorced, maybe your poor wife was bored of you and your stupid religious hate, probably you would be a danger for your children if both of you had been parents. It only took a little of common sense to leave you for a better husband, one who could respect her as she deserved

How VERY JUDGMENTAL of you! As a non-Christian, it is not your place to judge me. It works the other way around, harlot. Perhaps if you spend less time DEFENDING SIN and instead READ THE BIBLE, we could have an actual adult conversation. But you are clearly a DISRESPECTFUL, PETULANT CHILD who does not know how to properly address one's SPIRTUAL BETTERS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE WORD OF GOD
1 Corinthians 2:14-16
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

LighOfTheDay 02-15-2014 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1065185)
Leave the hatred behind and become a Christian.
I will pray for your messicant soul.

What will you do if I don't want to? Beat me to death with a Bible?

Quote:

How VERY JUDGMENTAL of you! As a non-Christian, it is not your place to judge me. It works the other way around, harlot. Perhaps if you spend less time DEFENDING SIN and instead READ THE BIBLE, we could have an actual adult conversation. But you are clearly a DISRESPECTFUL, PETULANT CHILD who does not know how to properly address one's SPIRTUAL BETTERS.
How I know you don't worship the Devil? After all you lost the control so easily and you feel so much anger towards the world that I think you want to destroy everything and everyone in it

Explain me why you think you're so perfect, you're merely humans, you have no special powers or talents, you're nobody, in fact, you make me laugh sometimes

Jedediah 02-15-2014 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LighOfTheDay (Post 1065199)
Explain me why you think you're so perfect, you're merely humans, you have no special powers or talents, you're nobody, in fact, you make me laugh sometimes

Many important theological discussions are stickied in the Teaching His Word subforum. There's even an entire sermon and ensuing conversation posted on this very subject!

True Christians are Perfect!