The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Teaching His Word (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Street Preacher Heros (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=5048)

Pastor Ezekiel 10-21-2007 09:02 AM

Street Preacher Heros

These Men are on the front line for Jesus every single day. I hope others will post testimony of street preacher heroes that they come across. Praise Jesus with a bullhorn!! :thumbsup:

This fellow is seen here being assaulted and ridiculed by communists, feminazis and hippies on a secular university campus. Instead of persecuting Pastor Oral, they should be closing down these nests of harlots and God mockers!

Pastor Billy-Reuben 10-21-2007 04:15 PM

Re: Street Preacher Heros

Here is a video of Pastor Gary Birdsong at UNC Asheville, patiently explaining God's plan for women to a horde of Hellbound hecklers.

As further evidence of what a bastion of liberalism Chapel Hill has become, UNC Chapel Hill has banned Gary Birdsong from their campus for two years. :fear2::fear2::fear2:

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Seeker 10-22-2007 03:13 AM

I wish someone would stop to listen to Logan's main street preacher.

Yeah I know. I never can get the URL thingy to work right. I know a godly mod will fix it. Jeb?

Pastor Ezekiel 10-22-2007 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seeker (Post 104215)
I wish someone would stop to listen to Logan's main street preacher.

Yeah I know. I never can get the URL thingy to work right. I know a godly mod will fix it. Jeb?

That boy looks like some kind of wetback. And he's a retard to boot.

He won't win any souls for Christ if he keeps walking so fast. I want to ask him "Where's the fire, Pedro?"

I'm on fire for Jesus myself. And I stay in one place.

Seeker 10-22-2007 07:07 AM

ROTFLMAO@!!!!

fORGIVE ME. I just can't help it..:D

Pastor Ezekiel 10-22-2007 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seeker (Post 104250)
ROTFLMAO@!!!!

fORGIVE ME. I just can't help it..:D

There will be no demonic code passed on this Godly forum, girl. :angry:

Tell me what those letters stand for!

Seeker 10-22-2007 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 104251)
There will be no demonic code passed on this Godly forum, girl. :angry:

Tell me what those letters stand for!

rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. okay. You know and so does Jesus. It is only a code in a certian situation. JESUS RULES HERE!!.

I am realy thinking maybe Jews got some word up that we don't have? Sinners!!!

Pastor Ezekiel 10-22-2007 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seeker (Post 104252)
rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. okay. You know and so does Jesus. It is only a code in a certian situation. JESUS RULES HERE!!.

I am realy thinking maybe Jews got some word up that we don't have? Sinners!!!

I had no idea that you rode an ass. And then you say you fell off it? Can't your husband afford to buy a car? :o

Why does Jesus hate him?

Pastor Al E Pistle 10-22-2007 08:50 PM

I cannot stand to see dingbats walking around the streets pretending to be SAVED™.

That little mex doesn't even have a good rap. I doubt, in all honesty, he has ever read First Corinthians 13!

I now direct everyone to the appropriate chapter for a Bible reading.

1: Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2:
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3:
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4:
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5:
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6:
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7:
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8:
Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9:
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10:
But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11:
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12:
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

13:
And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Amen and Amen.

Or you may read it exactly as GOD dictated it: http://dewey.library.upenn.edu/sceti...ePosition=1409

Seeker 10-23-2007 03:07 AM

What a damn drunk fool, I say. :nea:

Pastor Ezekiel 10-23-2007 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seeker (Post 104420)
What a damn drunk fool, I say. :nea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mtUQfcFrxM

By Jesus I'd have just smacked that boy upside the head with my KJV1611 Bible after about the second thing he said.

He's been infested with some woman, I can tell. Probably some jap girlfriend leading him around by the nose. :thumbdown:

Pastor Ezekiel 11-03-2007 01:26 PM

This young man caught my eye recently. He is clearly on fire for the Lord. And what a set of pipes!

Buford T Scoggins 11-03-2007 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 106394)
This young man caught my eye recently. He is clearly on fire for the Lord. And what a set of pipes!

What a wonderful child! Keep your eye on him - I think he'll have a fine career in politics. We might be looking at a future president of God's chosen superpower, the USA!

GLORY,
Buford

Pastor Ezekiel 01-27-2008 12:03 PM

This young lady shows some promise. Though her gender prohibits her from preaching, her spontaneity is commendable.

Ahimaaz Smith 02-27-2008 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 104083)
These Men are on the front line for Jesus every single day. I hope others will post testimony of street preacher heroes that they come across. Praise Jesus with a bullhorn!!

Yes! Yes! Glory!!!!

Quote:

This fellow is seen here being assaulted and ridiculed by communists, feminazis and hippies on a secular university campus.
Shameful! But this serves as a reminder to all of us that our Brothers doing the work of the Lord need our help. If you see a street preacher in the Spirit being heckled, don't just walk by, thinking he has the situation covered. Remember, God led you to that spot at that time for a reason. So stop and show them all that you too revere God's word!

I keep a card in my wallet with some of my favorite Bible verses, mostly things that lots of folks find surprising about the Bible, things they probably never heard about in their pansy Christian Sunday schools. I've found that discussing those verses often brings even the most hostile crowd to a better understanding of God and the Bible. Sometimes, if the Spirit moves me, I'll even translate when the preacher speaks in tongues. I can't even describe the looks on the faces of the sidewalk Evangelists when they've discovered that they have an unsought ally helping to share God's Complete and Holy Word. Praise Him!

ForGodsSake 02-27-2008 04:14 AM

By the looks of the heathenistic pig holding the camera, he needs to repent from his way's as it seems like the expression on his face is like heheh got another good one to add. What a wood duck he is.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 05-22-2008 03:04 AM

Here's a heroic preacher being persecuted by a mob of elitofascists. At least she got a word in edgewise: slavery is punishment for sin. One sentence from the LORD outweighs a million left-wing chants, amen.

Can anyone find part one?

eliot mayfield 07-28-2008 10:56 AM

I was enjoying these people setting the museum stright, but then last 30 seconds should not be watched!

eliot mayfield 07-28-2008 10:59 AM

This version is much better!

eliot mayfield 07-28-2008 11:09 AM

Praise God for we are getting stronger!!!!