The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   QUESTION: How to punish a woman? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=21043)

confedchick 04-02-2009 02:52 PM

QUESTION: How to punish a woman?

As you all know, I've been punished only once thus far by K but I fear when I see him again tomorrow, I am in for another - as he has informed me. Basically, I lost a piece of neck "jewelry" I am to wear at all times in my home or his; but not in public. I have been wearing a substitute but it's not the one he gave me. I am scared - I will admit.
In your (the readers') opinion, how severe could this punishment really be? Am I just making it to be something more severe then what it is?

How would you (men) punish your women for something of this ilk?

Talitha 04-02-2009 02:55 PM

Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman?

Quote:

Originally Posted by confedchick (Post 311910)
As you all know, I've been punished only once thus far by K but I fear when I see him again tomorrow, I am in for another - as he has informed me. Basically, I lost a piece of neck "jewelry" I am to wear at all times in my home or his; but not in public. I have been wearing a substitute but it's not the one he gave me. I am scared - I will admit.
In your (the readers') opinion, how severe could this punishment really be? Am I just making it to be something more severe then what it is?

Don't worry.
Just receive whatever punishment he sees fit to give you and take it like any good Christian Woman would.
Don't forget to say "Thank You Sir" afterward :thumbsup:

A is for Allah 04-02-2009 06:53 PM

you can only punish a person when they have done something wrong. You have merely accidently lost a piece of jewellery, which deserves no punshiment whatsoever and Allah is on your side. Your violent husband will get his punishment after death where he will burn in the flames of hell, and you will be raised to the heavens of Allah and be made a queen for enduring a torrid time and coping with it on earth. Now if you feel you cannot cope with such cruelty by the man then i can get you with a lovely muslim gentleman.

May Allah be with you in your time of need

Nobar King 04-02-2009 06:58 PM

This is not an Arab camel market. Get you head out of the gutter, boy.

Max Bayes 04-02-2009 07:51 PM

I see your heretical ways cloud your ability to understand English. Allow me to clarify my stance on the topic by "Pulling A Danish"...

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/763...0131web7iu.jpg

TC Patriot 04-03-2009 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by confedchick (Post 311910)

You certainly need correction and you have compounded your sin by lying.

Also, what were you doing when you lost that neck jewelry and why were you wearing it? What was the jewelry?

If you were my wife or daughter you would not be able to sit for a week!

1 Tim 2:9 that says, “In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array…”

Elmer Christianson 04-05-2009 02:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think her man should get her some new jewelry.

confedchick 04-06-2009 06:17 PM

I have since found the "necklace" he purchased for me and have been able to retire the similar one. I was still punished Friday night and I willingly accepted it and thanked him afterwards. Thank you, sister Talitha! You were right!

Ezekiel Bathfire 04-08-2009 09:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I dug out an old report that explains a lot and gives some solid advice from a judge:

Jimmy-Roy Stewart 04-08-2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 313710)
I dug out an old report that explains a lot and gives some solid advice from a judge:

Amen mr. bathfire thats just what i keep trying to tell my debbie she just needs to stop doing or saying all those stupid things that make me so mad.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-08-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy-Roy Stewart (Post 313720)
Amen mr. bathfire thats just what i keep trying to tell my debbie she just needs to stop doing or saying all those stupid things that make me so mad.

That's why, whenever I am called upon to offer pre-marital counseling to new couples, I urge the man of the house to issue preemptive spankings on a random basis for the first 10 years of marriage. That will keep your little woman on her toes and ready to please in ways she cannot imagine before taking her holy wedding vows to obey. :thumbsup:

IllLogicalBunny 06-12-2009 09:40 PM

Dumb, backward women marry dumb, backward men and produce dumb, backward children who don't fit into society and therefore settle for dumb, backward mates....or stock up on guns...and repeat the vicious cycle.

Are you stupid? Why do you let your husband punish you? You are your own person, nobody owns you---reevaluate your life and leave that chump. Your children will resent you for staying in that abusive environment--you can be a good christian woman without having to be punished or undermined!

Rev. Jim Osborne 06-12-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LogicalBunny (Post 340051)
you can be a good christian woman without having to be punished or undermined!

I really, really love your ironic name.

That's the point. If you're a Good Christian Woman, you won't need to be disciplined. If she is a dutiful wife and follows her husband then she won't have any discipline meted upon her. However, if she disobeys her husband (therefore disobeying God) she should surely repay for her transgressions.

Can't you get this through your head?

IllLogicalBunny 06-12-2009 09:57 PM

A woman's husband is not her God--he's just a man... a man with the same weaknesses and desires, the same general physiological make up, the same need to eat, sleep, be happy, etc.

Ezekiel Bathfire 06-12-2009 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LogicalBunny (Post 340072)
A woman's husband is not her God--he's just a man... a man with the same weaknesses and desires, the same general physiological make up, the same need to eat, sleep, be happy, etc.

Epic Biblical Fail: 1st Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

IllLogicalBunny 06-12-2009 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 340088)
Epic Biblical Fail: 1st Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Just because it's written, doesn't make it true--besides, you have all the proof you need in real life that men and women are essentially the same---If you cut a woman, she'll bleed red, if you starve her, she will die just like any man--no matter how strong or godly----

Common sense supercedes any bible verse---use your brain for actual thinking instead of spending all your time finding nonsensical bible verses..

James Hutchins 06-12-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LogicalBunny (Post 340104)
Just because it's written, doesn't make it true--besides, you have all the proof you need in real life that men and women are essentially the same---If you cut a woman, she'll bleed red, if you starve her, she will die just like any man--no matter how strong or godly----

Common sense supercedes any bible verse---use your brain for actual thinking instead of spending all your time finding nonsensical bible verses..

Not a subject you are well versed in, apparently....

IllLogicalBunny 06-12-2009 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 340113)
Not a subject you are well versed in, apparently....

Again, how so?

To say that god rules women through men is not common sense, it's poppycock---so I don't get your comment...

James Hutchins 06-12-2009 11:04 PM

Too many words confused the poor Dumb Bunny, sorry.

I 'bolded' the words in your posting
Quote:

- - - - > Common Sense
Still with me?

Next, I said (read it slowly, mouth the words if you must, ask for help if you need it)
Quote:

"Not a subject you are well versed in, apparently.... "
So what that means is you have demonstrated to me and many others that common sense is not something you understand.

See that was not hard. Now, try and say something back, keep it on the subject. Use small words if that is easier. "Yes You Can!"

IllLogicalBunny 06-12-2009 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LogicalBunny (Post 340118)
Again, how so?

To say that god rules women through men is not common sense, it's poppycock---so I don't get your comment...

In case you haven't noticed, I already addressed your common sense comment...so maybe the one who can't follow along is you....