The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Christian history forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   God Loves Everyone is not in the Bible please stop saying that (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=94744)

Russell Holbeck 11-28-2013 07:07 AM

God Loves Everyone is not in the Bible please stop saying that

Hello Landover Baptist Church.

Many times I will see people post that God Loves Everyone but that is not in the Bible.

I found a new website called King James Version of the Bible and I have been using it for several months but today I found that it has a search function and that is more reliable than Post-It notes and is not affected by humidity or children. Here it is I do not know how to make links:

http://kjvbible.net/

Someone poster earlier that God Loves Everyone so I put God Loves Everyone in the box next to Find: and it said

Quote:

Search for: god loves everyone

(no verses)

Processing time: 0.09 seconds.
So then I searched for God Loves and this came up:

Quote:

Search for: god loves

(no verses)

Processing time: 0.08 seconds.
I was beginning to think that the search function for the website was not working so I did a search on God L and it came up with things like God layeth and led and liveth and looked and leadeth so it seems to be working.

Thank you.

Rusty

Johny Joe Hold 11-28-2013 04:23 PM

Re: God Loves Everyone is not in the Bible please stop saying that

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russell Holbeck (Post 1044306)

Many times I will see people post that God Loves Everyone but that is not in the Bible.
Thank you.
Rusty

Thank you for that enlightened post, Mr. Holbeck. It's time these Christians-in-name-only come to grips with the facts. One is that God does not love everyone. As you say, the Bible does not tell us this. In addition, God flat out killed thousands of people he disliked.

It's still happening. You can read everyday about "nature disastors" killing people who have not come to Jesus.

I hope you can reach millions with this information. :thumbsup:

Attila's Wife 11-28-2013 04:50 PM

Thank you, Brother Rusty, for taking the time and trouble to research this.

I know you have had some problems since your accident, but your work here shows that your prayers are being answered.

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

With very best wishes for your further recovery. :pray:

YiC
AW
:jesus:

John Creeser 11-28-2013 04:55 PM

Great site Russell, thanks for sharing. I typed in "smite" and got 133 verses of God cutting swathes through hordes of unsaved.

Fact is, God only likes a few of us;

Matthew 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

And most likely he already choose them - like us True Christians™:thumbsup:

2 Thessalonians 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Unless He's kidding....again.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Mary Etheldreda 11-28-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Creeser (Post 1044343)
Great site Russell, thanks for sharing. I typed in "smite" and got 133 verses of God cutting swathes through hordes of unsaved.

I typed in "abomination" and received 142 verses that point out just how many people profoundly repulse and anger the LORD! Praise God, His Righteousness is Majestic indeed!

\0/

Johny Joe Hold 11-29-2013 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1044349)
I typed in "abomination" and received 142 verses that point out just how many people profoundly repulse and anger the LORD! Praise God, His Righteousness is Majestic indeed!
\0/

We are forever getting these trolls here telling us God loves everyone. People who calls themselves Christian should read the Bible. We need a way to levy fines on anyone who is so lazy they don't know God is about smites and abominations.

Russell Holbeck 11-29-2013 05:54 AM

Please do not show this website to your friends that do not believe in Jesus they will use it to make fun of Jesus. I showed it to my friend who does not go to church and he was searching for things and then he says Damn boy I always said you had a cob up your ass but this confirms it and I said what are you talking about and he said look at Genesis 42:26 and I did it says:

And they laded their asses with the corn, and departed thence.

I told him that was talking about donkeys and not my bottom but he kept laughing and laughing he smells like Pinaud Clubman.

Thank you.

Rusty

P.S. I know I am not supposed to associate with people who do not walk with Jesus but I like him he brings Bourbon and he likes charcoal grills. I wish that he liked Jesus.

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 11-29-2013 05:58 PM

Rusty,

When you are standing at the right hand of God, fully restored, do you think your friend will be laughing as Satan uses him to chalk up his huge stick?

No, it is you that will be laughing then and forever. :thumbsup:

P.S. I will be laughing along with you, Brother. We will have such fun pointing and laughing at him. :innocent:

Bjorn Jensen 11-29-2013 08:16 PM

"Got hates everyone" would be closer to the truth than "God loves everyone", since God hates most people. God hates everyone who is not a Christian, including new born babies.

Alvin Moss 11-29-2013 11:17 PM

Ours is an angry God, stern and unyielding, cruel and yet just. He hates His enemies and the enemies of His people. He hates sinful violation of His laws and He sends the wicked to Hell. His wrath is terrible beyond understanding.

If you will but love Him, He will love you, but if you don't, He will make you wish you had never been born.

Does God love? Yes and much. Does God Hate? Yes, plenty. Does God love everyone? Of course not, but He loves me.

Godfly 11-30-2013 04:26 AM

Rusty, you're like a white Ted Cruz.

PureOfSoul 12-21-2013 10:52 AM

But keep in mind

Colossians 3:25
But if you do what is wrong, you will be paid back for the wrong you have done. For God has no favorites.

Russell Holbeck 12-21-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PureOfSoul (Post 1049752)
But keep in mind

But if you do what is wrong, you will be paid back for the wrong you have done. For God has no favorites.

Hello PureOfSoul.

You should get a King James Version Holy Bible all of the True Christians™ here use it and you should too because Colossians 3:25 really says:

But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

Now that I read it the ways it is supposed to be read I do not know why you posted it in this thread please tell me why you did that because I did not do anything wrong.

Thank you.

Rusty

Mrs. Paddy McIrish 12-21-2013 07:43 PM

Thank you, Mr. Holbeck, for this wonderful (and timely) thread!

Why just this morning, my husband and I were out and about running errands with his six children in tow. I was explaining to the kids that God gets very angry with them when they misbehave or disobey us (Colossians 3:20 & Psalm 7:11). My poor, deluded husband gave me a stern look and told his children, "MY god is an all-loving, all-forgiving god - NOT an angry god!" :facepalm:

I was in a delicate position, as I naturally did not want to contradict my husband, yet I felt an overwhelming sense of duty to correctly instruct those poor kids regarding what the Holy Bible says. There is still perhaps some miniscule chance of Saylvation for them, despite the fact that they were unnaturally conceived, so I am loathe to give up on them just yet!

So I waited until my Mr. McIrish exited the vehicle to refuel and then I hastily peppered the little heathens with Exodus 20:5, Deuteronomy 6:15, Revelation 20:15, PLUS the aforementioned verses, with rapid-fire vehemence. Their little heads were spinning as they just sat there in perplexed silence, but I'm sure they appreciated the precious gift of God's True Word! :thumbsup:

IreneS 12-21-2013 10:15 PM

PureOfSoul, Would you mind introducing yourself in the Introduction forum. Tell us your favourite biblical verse, the church you attend and how you came to find Jesus.

Dr Laurence Niles 12-21-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PureOfSoul (Post 1049752)
But keep in mind

Try telling that to the gaywise :angry:

YIC