The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Seeking new girl (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=50968)

Viggo B. Kristoffersen 09-28-2010 06:45 PM

Seeking new girl

Hi girls

I write here in this forum because I’m seeking a new au-pair girl. Unfortunately I had to fire my former girl after I found out that she had sneaked out several times a week to socialize with the congregation of the local Catholic Church. Had I known that Carmen was a creepy Catholic from the beginning, I had obviously never hired her, but done is done and now she's sent back to Chile.
(It must be said that my wife unfortunately is no longer able to do the household chores because she has severe osteoarthritis)

My expectations for a new girl is:

She must be between 17 and 27 years (it's just a principle)
She can’t be retarded or resemble a retarded (she must really like to show up for our friends and acquaintances)
She must not be overweight (for security reasons)
She must be good at cleaning (it goes without saying)
She must be caring for children (my grandchildren)
She should be a good cook (morning, noon and evening)
She must be available 24 hours a day 6 days a week (I expect however that she is in her room on her day off, in case of emergency)
She must be single (I can't have any husbands or boyfriends running around my property)

Are you the girl I'm looking for, I would encourage you to post here or send me a personal job application.

Sincerely,
Viggo B. Kristoffersen
West Jutland, Denmark

Brother Harold Porter 09-28-2010 06:56 PM

Re: Seeking new girl

Bless you Brother!

Might I suggest that virginity also be a requirement? I'm sure you don't want a filthy diseased slut around your children.

In Christ!

Viggo B. Kristoffersen 09-28-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter (Post 607130)
Bless you Brother!

Might I suggest that virginity also be a requirement? I'm sure you don't want a filthy diseased slut around your children.

In Christ!

Your absolutely right Brother Harold - THANK YOU :thumbsup: .

She must be a virgin (I don't want any filthy sexual diseases in my household)

James Dewitt 09-29-2010 01:41 PM

What are the chances of you finding a female in Europeastan that can meet those requirements? You had a slim chance at it until you added virgin.

Michelle1991 09-29-2010 03:01 PM

Dear Mr. Kristoffersen

After disguising this generous job offer of yours with my Dad, we decided that I should try to apply for it:)

I’m a happy 19 year non rebel girl raised by good Caucasian and Christians parents in the southern part of Denmarkia. I just graduated high school with a nice B+ in Creation Science and I’m planning to begin College in November:thumbsup:

I’m fairly good at cleaning and I can honestly say that I love kids (can’t wait to make new little soldiers for Jesus myself) However, my cooking is still not adequate since the even the Joo family next door won’t eat the free apple pies mom gives them when I practice in our kitchen. But hey, I’m still young and more than willing to learn.

I’m really looking forward to see you and your family for a job interview.

Yours sincerely
Michelle:)

Viggo B. Kristoffersen 09-29-2010 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Dewitt (Post 607466)
What are the chances of you finding a female in Europeastan that can meet those requirements? You had a slim chance at it until you added virgin.

You're absolutely right Brother Dewitt.
I have no expectations of finding a European to meet my requirements, in fact, I would appreciate a dark glowing girl from a third world country as I expect that such a type will also be a virgin when it comes to her understanding of God's word. On the way I can shape and influence her in the most devoted manner. Although I'm a busy man, I do not see myself as being too important to do good deeds now and then. In God's name of course

:thumbsup:

Viggo B. Kristoffersen 09-29-2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michelle1991 (Post 607497)
Dear Mr. Kristoffersen

After disguising this generous job offer of yours with my Dad, we decided that I should try to apply for it:)

I’m a happy 19 year non rebel girl raised by good Caucasian and Christians parents in the southern part of Denmarkia. I just graduated high school with a nice B+ in Creation Science and I’m planning to begin College in November:thumbsup:

I’m fairly good at cleaning and I can honestly say that I love kids (can’t wait to make new little soldiers for Jesus myself) However, my cooking is still not adequate since the even the Joo family next door won’t eat the free apple pies mom gives them when I practice in our kitchen. But hey, I’m still young and more than willing to learn.

I’m really looking forward to see you and your family for a job interview.

Yours sincerely
Michelle:)

It is wonderful news dear Michelle.

As I can see it, you fulfill most of the requirements I have for a new au-pair girl. But I will obviously need to investigate if you meet all of my desires when you come to the interview.
It will also only me who will be present at the interview. I do not think women should interfere in such transactions. My kids have left home long ago, so it will be just us two, unless of course your father insists on being with .... Of course he is perfectly entitled to get ten fix with but I must be honest, I would not look favorably on a woman your age are so lacking in independence that she should have her parents with her to an innocent interview

Michelle1991 09-29-2010 04:39 PM

Thanks for your response and PM, Mr. Kristoffersen:)

Dad says that I can travel on my own if it’s possible for you to pick me up at the train station (it’s arriving at 5:18) and follow me back to the evening train at 11:34 (He keeps on saying that we live far away from save America)

However he would like to know which filter you have on your internet connection (Whatever that means?) and which tv stations you have in your home? (We’re usually not watching much tv other than a little bit of Fox News every once in a while)

And one last thing: You wrote in your PM that the pictures I sent were not “adequate”. What do you mean by that?

Viggo B. Kristoffersen 09-29-2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michelle1991 (Post 607557)
Thanks for your response and PM, Mr. Kristoffersen:)

Dad says that I can travel on my own if it’s possible for you to pick me up at the train station (it’s arriving at 5:18) and follow me back to the evening train at 11:34 (He keeps on saying that we live far away from save America)

However he would like to know which filter you have on your internet connection (Whatever that means?) and which tv stations you have in your home? (We’re usually not watching much tv other than a little bit of Fox News every once in a while)

And one last thing: You wrote in your PM that the pictures I sent were not “adequate”. What do you mean by that?

Dear Michelle

Your father is doing right, asking about our internet filter. You can assure him that I have all the right filters installed in my household, so he has no reason to worry about that. I don't wish to tell what filters I'm talking about, because this information is not appropriate for a woman, and certainly not one of your age.

I didn't think the pictures you sent me were adequate, simply because I was distracted by, that your parents were also in the pictures. Could you please send some pictures with you alone in full figure. I would like to see your character, so I'll have an idea what you look like beside your negroid features.

Michelle1991 09-30-2010 01:56 PM

Dear sir,:)

I’m really looking forward to Saturday - you will pick me up at the train station, right?

Ps. I hope you’re happy with the new full body pictures I sent you:)

Sir Christian 10-03-2010 12:20 PM

Sorry but im a bit curious but uhm... how did it go? since its Sunday now. :)

Viggo B. Kristoffersen 10-03-2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Christian (Post 609736)
Sorry but im a bit curious but uhm... how did it go? since its Sunday now. :)

Unfortunately she didn't get the job. Michelle is a nice girl for a negro, and I wish her well in the future finding a good job as a servant, but her father didn't seem happy with the contract I wanted her to sign, so I guess that's it. Do you know anybody who would be interrested in the job? Please let me know.

TheChurchOfGerardWay 10-03-2010 04:04 PM

I do hope we hear from Michelle again and that she hasn't been raped and locked up in a basement waiting for some sacrifice.

Viggo B. Kristoffersen 10-03-2010 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChurchOfGerardWay (Post 609823)
I do hope we hear from Michelle again and that she hasn't been raped and locked up in a basement waiting for some sacrifice.

Why would you say a thing like that? Are you a rapist yourself? :fear2:
Michelle is, as far as know, doing her best to become a True Christian ex-negro, and I'm sure she's not the cheap slut you suggest. I really doubt that she would ever let anyone rape her.

Lisa H 10-04-2010 12:25 AM

Brother Viggo I have heard this woman was looking for a position. I am not sure how to contact her. If I find anything I will let you know.

http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/a...1/LBC/maid.jpg

Michelle1991 10-04-2010 11:15 AM

She looks very nice, Lisa. I sure hope that she will get the job:)

And Dear Mr. God mocking “TheChurchOfGerardWay”:“As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly” (Proverbs 26:11, King James Version)

Hell – because you’re worth it:thumbsup:

Lisa H 10-04-2010 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michelle1991 (Post 610217)
She looks very nice, Lisa. I sure hope that she will get the job:)

And Dear Mr. God mocking “TheChurchOfGerardWay”:“As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly” (Proverbs 26:11, King James Version)

Hell – because you’re worth it:thumbsup:

I am sorry you did not get the job Michelle. At least you tried. I am sure God has something planned for you that will be just as good.

KittyKat 09-16-2011 09:28 PM

i would love to have to have the job, but i am too far to do it :(

Mrs. Mary Whitford 09-17-2011 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyKat (Post 796936)
i would love to have to have the job, but i am too far to do it :(

You're also a year late. :huh:

AmandaFromHell 09-29-2011 05:12 PM

Hi, i'm 17 years old and i live in Sweden.
I'm looking for an Au-Pair job in another country, and i fit in quite good in your demands.

I'm a good cook and i love childrens, i study sience at Chalmers in Gothenburg.

The only problem here is that i'm not a virgin, i have had sexual intercourse with a couple of men, but that wont be a problem.
I have a few more photos if u like to see me, if not you can see my Avatar.

Love Amanda :symposion: