The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Please Pray for Me and the Interwebs (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86133)

Pastor Ed Lowman 12-29-2012 03:48 AM

Please Pray for Me and the Interwebs

This symbol of internet speak XD or sometimes xD is what has me concerned.

I have seen it many times over the last several years and it has begun to scare me. I am very offended by it. The young people say it means "die from laughing" or something along the lines of "lol" which is at least tolerable, but I don't know if that's all it means.

I suspect there may be more to it. It is at the very least irreverent, but it could signify gay teen perversion of some sort. It looks sickly and evil, and I don't like it one bit. Evil is everywhere as we know from the Bible. Why would these horrible symbols be any different??

These last days we are living in are indeed perilous times. Can't be too careful.

Please pray for me and for the future of the interwebs.

Sincerely,

Pastor Ed

Pastor Ezekiel 12-29-2012 03:54 AM

Re: Please Pray for Me and the Interwebs

I assumed it meant "extra demonic" in the internets slang. :huh:

WashedWithHisBlood 12-31-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ed Lowman (Post 963244)
This symbol of internet speak XD or sometimes xD is what has me concerned.

I have seen it many times over the last several years and it has begun to scare me. I am very offended by it. The young people say it means "die from laughing" or something along the lines of "lol" which is at least tolerable, but I don't know if that's all it means.

I suspect there may be more to it. It is at the very least irreverent, but it could signify gay teen perversion of some sort. It looks sickly and evil, and I don't like it one bit. Evil is everywhere as we know from the Bible. Why would these horrible symbols be any different??

These last days we are living in are indeed perilous times. Can't be too careful.

Please pray for me and for the future of the interwebs.

Sincerely,

Pastor Ed

Before I proceed with my comments I would like to sincerely apologize if I happen to rub you the wrong way over this reply that I'm about to type. But as you can see; I'm trying my best to put myself in a shoe of today's younger generation and here is my thought. I believe that "XD" is a form of code or a term which depicts some kind of a private parts. You might asked me why did I come up with this conclusion. Well sir, knowing how that rape, orgy sex and gay sex are the some of the facets which are deemed to be the cultural norms by today's standard, which teenagers and younger kids of today finds it quite cool.

Redeemed Papist 12-31-2012 10:04 AM

I've heard that the X symbolises a normally puckered and tight anal sphincter of someone who has the True Christian™ attitude to the one way nature of the orifice.

The D, however, symbolises the floppy and distended nature of the anally ravaged sodomite's sphincter.

It is therefore a "celebration" of the inevitable journey of the godless from anal virginity to outright wanton sodomy. And it is being flaunted right before our very eyes all over the interwebs!

:fear2:

Russell Holbeck 12-31-2012 10:11 AM

I talked with the colored girl who helps me and she said that you need turn your head to the side to figure them out. She smells like coconuts.

I believe that XD is a bald man with a bow tie. I believe that XD is Daddy Warbucks. He was in a comic strip when I was a boy.

Thank you.

Rusty

Mistress Cookie 01-01-2013 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WashedWithHisBlood (Post 964113)
I believe that "XD" is a form of code or a term which depicts some kind of a private parts...and younger kids of today finds it quite cool.

I think it goes beyond that. It is the adult, fully grown varietal of homogay who puts this flagrant, anti-woman image out there.

It stands for "anti D (cup)"

The homogays think if they can stamp out we(e) women and our firm, voluptuous figures, then our husbands and male admirers will somehow magically "turn to" them in desperation.

How's that workin' out for ya, Gaybows?

http://resources3.news.com.au/images...y-marriage.jpg

Nerddy 01-02-2013 03:00 PM

Do not use lol. It's an evil secret mantra message. It means Lucifer Our Lord

SickSadWorld 01-29-2013 06:46 AM

The XD face is literally just a laughing face turned sideways. No scary, underlying messages here. The X is supposed to be a pair of closed eyes (the top and bottom angles of the X being the eyelids) and the D is an open, smiling mouth. Good substitute for saying 'lol' over and over again.